Stats: 3,156,767 members, 7,831,464 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Akon Blowin Money Fast (b.m.f) In A Nite Club. (Pix Inside) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Akon Blowin Money Fast (b.m.f) In A Nite Club. (Pix Inside) (4114 Views)

Popular Music Artiste Deewonee And Concrete Music Crew Stabbed In A Club-- Pix / The True Story: D'banj And P-sqaure Are Not Members Of Illuminati:(pix Inside) / Sen. Ita Giwa Party Hard In Nite Club (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

Akon Blowin Money Fast (b.m.f) In A Nite Club. (Pix Inside) by bjmighty(m): 4:51pm On Aug 14, 2010
All of una, mumu thread creators FACEOFF and Co. cheesy. Una think say ina get weere for head abi to dey create anyhow thread wey no get meaning OK me sef wan show una say i get weere pass all of una with my first mumu grin thread. Oya lets go there! grin grin grin grin

Tosin. . . . No curse my papa or mama oooo grin grin grin grin grin
o4ka. . . . . U are warned!
Re: Akon Blowin Money Fast (b.m.f) In A Nite Club. (Pix Inside) by bjmighty(m): 5:01pm On Aug 14, 2010
more
Re: Akon Blowin Money Fast (b.m.f) In A Nite Club. (Pix Inside) by Dolemite(f): 8:22am On Aug 15, 2010
Giving to a good cause: black unity.
Re: Akon Blowin Money Fast (b.m.f) In A Nite Club. (Pix Inside) by puskin: 8:47am On Aug 15, 2010
Mehn!!!!!!!!!!!!. . . . . make and spend owo faster
Re: Akon Blowin Money Fast (b.m.f) In A Nite Club. (Pix Inside) by puskin: 8:51am On Aug 15, 2010
Dolemite:

mMm??. . . . . spraying dollar bills on exotic dancers is now giving to a good cause abi. . . . undecided undecided undecided

E be like say U weere pass the poster sef!!!!!!! grin grin grin black unity indeed
Re: Akon Blowin Money Fast (b.m.f) In A Nite Club. (Pix Inside) by puskin: 8:53am On Aug 15, 2010
@weere poster grin grin grin grin

paste more pix nah!!!!!!!!! cool cool haba!!!
Re: Akon Blowin Money Fast (b.m.f) In A Nite Club. (Pix Inside) by bjmighty(m): 12:22pm On Aug 15, 2010
puskin:

mMm??. . . . . spraying dollar bills on exotic dancers is now giving to a good cause abi. . . . undecided undecided undecided

E be like say[b] U weere pass the poster sef!!!!!!![/b] grin grin grin black unity indeed

Haba! Oga mi sir! Nobody fit weere pass you nah, shebi, ur own weere get degree thats why we unanimously elect you as our National Chairman nah grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Akon Blowin Money Fast (b.m.f) In A Nite Club. (Pix Inside) by Kunbee: 11:14pm On Aug 15, 2010
That money is fake
Re: Akon Blowin Money Fast (b.m.f) In A Nite Club. (Pix Inside) by puskin: 11:46pm On Aug 15, 2010
Kunbee:

That money is fake

. . . . .and urs is real abi. undecided undecided
Re: Akon Blowin Money Fast (b.m.f) In A Nite Club. (Pix Inside) by Osama10(m): 11:51pm On Aug 15, 2010
What a way to spend money.
Re: Akon Blowin Money Fast (b.m.f) In A Nite Club. (Pix Inside) by Kunbee: 12:15am On Aug 16, 2010
puskin:

. . . . .and urs is real abi. undecided undecided

. . . was i talking to you undecided
Re: Akon Blowin Money Fast (b.m.f) In A Nite Club. (Pix Inside) by Nobody: 1:09am On Aug 16, 2010
Dolemite:

grin grin grin grin amen!

@post
Boo!! Where the Benjamins at? cool
Re: Akon Blowin Money Fast (b.m.f) In A Nite Club. (Pix Inside) by puskin: 3:00am On Aug 16, 2010
Kunbee:

. . . was i talking to you undecided

. . . .did the money tell U she's fake. undecided
Re: Akon Blowin Money Fast (b.m.f) In A Nite Club. (Pix Inside) by bjmighty(m): 3:03am On Aug 16, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

grin grin grin grin amen!

@post
Boo!! Where the Benjamins at? cool

yansh bead grin grin, E dey inside the strip club ooo! U wan go collect ur own share?? grin grin grin
Re: Akon Blowin Money Fast (b.m.f) In A Nite Club. (Pix Inside) by bjmighty(m): 6:12am On Aug 16, 2010
puskin:

hehehe grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Akon Blowin Money Fast (b.m.f) In A Nite Club. (Pix Inside) by Kunbee: 10:08pm On Aug 16, 2010
puskin:

. . . . . . can u give it a rest undecided
Re: Akon Blowin Money Fast (b.m.f) In A Nite Club. (Pix Inside) by mamagee3(f): 11:38pm On Aug 16, 2010
Photoshop at it again. . .

I hope whomever that spread this fake news gets banned.
Re: Akon Blowin Money Fast (b.m.f) In A Nite Club. (Pix Inside) by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:05am On Aug 17, 2010
[size=13pt]mama-gee i don't think those photo's are edited from photoshop. . .i recommend you should take a very bold look again and see . lol grin grin grin

like someone said. . . what a way to spend money. wink
[/size]
Re: Akon Blowin Money Fast (b.m.f) In A Nite Club. (Pix Inside) by mamagee3(f): 12:36am On Aug 17, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]mama-gee i don't think those photo's are edited from photoshop. . .i recommend you should take a very bold look again and see . lol grin grin grin

like someone said. . . what a way to spend money. wink
[/size]
One doesn't need a medical glasses to know that picture is photoshopped.

How can someone take a camera into a bar or wherever the location is and take pictures of Akon spraying his money without being sued.

It just doesn't look real at the least, the picture is photoshopped.
Re: Akon Blowin Money Fast (b.m.f) In A Nite Club. (Pix Inside) by SSaemoenl(m): 12:44am On Aug 17, 2010
^^ I disagreed, No single layer attached to that pic. 100% real.
Re: Akon Blowin Money Fast (b.m.f) In A Nite Club. (Pix Inside) by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:00am On Aug 17, 2010
[size=13pt]You love arguing over things darling but you can see those picture's are real . I have been using photoshop in some of my art work and i know how it works . Those photo are real one's and never edited with any photo effect .

You sound kind of too funny to say how can someone take a Camera into a bar/ night club to snap Akon a photo but didn't ask what on earth is Akon doing in there with those many ladies baptizing their cunt with $ 1000's of US Dollars. . . .? cheesy cheesy cheesy OK the truth is that , Akon is human being like you and me -- I can go out with him , maybe Night club or other places and have the right to snap picture with him or snap him picture with whoever i wish . wink
[/size]

mama-gee:

One doesn't need a medical glasses to know that picture is photoshopped.

How can someone take a camera into a bar or wherever the location is and take pictures of Akon spraying his money without being sued.

It just doesn't look real at the least, the picture is photoshopped.

Re: Akon Blowin Money Fast (b.m.f) In A Nite Club. (Pix Inside) by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:01am On Aug 17, 2010
[size=13pt]True. . . . wink wink[/size]

SSaemoenl:

^^ I disagreed, No single layer attached to that pic. 100% real.
Re: Akon Blowin Money Fast (b.m.f) In A Nite Club. (Pix Inside) by Dolemite(f): 1:14am On Aug 17, 2010
puskin:

E be like say U weere pass the poster sef!!!!!!! grin grin grin black unity indeed

To Akon, it is!

And who is shouting photoshop? everything is photoshop right now it's ridiculous, that picture is real it shouldn't even be a topic to discuss. . .
Re: Akon Blowin Money Fast (b.m.f) In A Nite Club. (Pix Inside) by mamagee3(f): 1:36am On Aug 17, 2010
^^Since the picture is real, why don't you post the site in which the news leaked out from
Re: Akon Blowin Money Fast (b.m.f) In A Nite Club. (Pix Inside) by Dolemite(f): 2:36am On Aug 17, 2010
Re: Akon Blowin Money Fast (b.m.f) In A Nite Club. (Pix Inside) by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:13am On Aug 17, 2010
[size=13pt]This have confirmed it all and to show nothing is fake in this story lol grin grin wink[/size]

Dolemite:

Mediatakeout.com, it's been written boldly there, can't believe you just asked that. . .

http://mediatakeout.com/42858/blowin_money_fast_rapper_akon_photod_at_an_atlanta_gentlemans_club____and_he_tricked_off_600_on_some_red_bone_skripper____in_just_a_few_seconds_parental_discretion.html

Re: Akon Blowin Money Fast (b.m.f) In A Nite Club. (Pix Inside) by ikamefa(f): 3:58am On Aug 17, 2010
oldest and surest way to get money!

akon is just acting on instincts can u blame him?

good old female cheddar route! grin grin grin
Re: Akon Blowin Money Fast (b.m.f) In A Nite Club. (Pix Inside) by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:49am On Aug 17, 2010
[size=13pt]I wanna spray MONEY between your laps like that too darling. . .start pulling-off your cloths . kiss kiss

Guys! go to my car boot and bring out one bag of money. . . hurry up she's almost naked for me lol shocked grin grin wink
[/size]
Re: Akon Blowin Money Fast (b.m.f) In A Nite Club. (Pix Inside) by MrCork1: 7:29am On Aug 17, 2010
BIG DEAL, duh!! undecided

I gave away a fridge, for free
Re: Akon Blowin Money Fast (b.m.f) In A Nite Club. (Pix Inside) by Ignatio(m): 10:48am On Aug 17, 2010
Pix is real. I wonder if he is generous, apart from d ladies side.
Re: Akon Blowin Money Fast (b.m.f) In A Nite Club. (Pix Inside) by Dolemite(f): 11:21am On Aug 17, 2010
Negroes need to invest their stuff back into their communities, black people are way too materialistic. . .we should learn from the Jews, Chinese. . .
Re: Akon Blowin Money Fast (b.m.f) In A Nite Club. (Pix Inside) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Aug 17, 2010
Dolemite:

Negroes need to invest their stuff back into their communities, black people are way too materialistic. . .we should learn from the Jews, Chinese. . .
And you think Akon and black people lack business acumen. You also think he doesn't give back to the community eh??
Well, lets see. . .  .

Last I checked, Lady Gaga was and is still signed to Akon's  record Label.
Kardinal Offishall and Colby O'Donis are a few names signed to his label.
As long as these artists continue making hits he can afford to spend the money which everway he seem and deem fit.

In case you didn't know Akon is also a producer.
He has work with the likes of Michael jackson (believe it or not), David Guetta, eminem, 50Cent and some Nigerian Artists. I'm sure you know he gets paid for those.

You want to talk about giving back to the community??
It may interest you to know that Akon owns a charity for underprivileged children in Africa called Konfidence Foundation. This is just one of a few charities he is affiliated to.

Sometimes, it is worth cross checking facts before spewing a load of tripe.

Photos: Wizkid, Eniola Badmus, Goldenboy Attends Obafemi Martins' Private Beach / Actor Mike Ezuruonye Proves That He Is Most Handsome Guy In Nollywood See [PHOTO / Girl Falls 2 Her Death After Jumpin Up In Excitement When Her Man Proposed 2 Her