Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,341 members, 7,826,352 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Kaduna State Secondary School Teachers' Recruitment Exams - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Kaduna State Secondary School Teachers' Recruitment Exams (2083 Views)

Kaduna State Secondary School Teachers Recruitment Interview / Kaduna State Secondary School Teachers Recruitment / DSS Possible Current Affairs Questions To Revise For Their Recruitment Exams. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kaduna State Secondary School Teachers' Recruitment Exams by Victorarinze1: 4:35pm On Jan 20, 2019
1. The Kaduna State Teachers' Service Board will on Saturday 26th January, 2019 conduct Recruitment Examination exercise for applicants who wish to teach in public secondary schools.

2. For the purpose of emphasis, it should be NOTED that the first phase of the Recruitment is EXCLUSIVELY for HND, Degrees, Master's and PhD holders.

3. Applicants are therefore advised to seat the examination at the Centre nearest to their places of residence WITHIN THE ZONES WHERE THEY SUBMITTED THEIR APPLICATIONS.

4. The examination will take place SIMULTANEOUSLY in the following designated Centres, in the Three Senatorial Zones of the State:

A. NORTHERN SENATORIAL ZONE (Kaduna North)
I. Zaria and Giwa Zones - Barewa College and Alhudahuda College, Zaria
II. Anchau and Lere Zones - GSS Giwa

B. SOUTHERN SENATORIAL ZONE (Southern Kaduna)
I. Godogodo and Kafanchan Zones - GGSS Kafanchan
II. Kachia and Zonkwa Zones - GSS Kagoro

C. CENTRAL KADUNA ZONE (KADUNA CENTRAL)
I. Applicants from Birnin Gwari Zone will sit their exam at GSS BIRNIN GWARI.
Applicants from Rigachikun, Sabon Tasha, and those who submitted their applications at the Headquarters of the Ministry of Education Kaduna and TSB (Teachers' Service Board) are to sit their examination at any of the following Centres NEAREST TO THEIR PLACES OF RESIDENCE.

I. Queen Amina College, Kakuri Kaduna
II. LGEA Primary School, Makera Model
III. LGEA Primary School, Samaru Road, Babban Dodo, Kakuri, Kaduna
IV. Rimi College, Close to KASU, Tafawa Balewa Way, Kaduna
V. Government College, Abakpa, Kaduna
VI. GGSS, Kabala Constain, Kaduna
VII. GSS. Ungwan Sarki
VIII. GSS Maimuna Gwarzo, Tudun Wada, Kaduna

5. ACCREDITATION BEGINS AT 8:00 AM at all Centres.

6. In view of the above, therefore, the Hon. Commissioner of Education, as a stakeholder, is kindly requested to send a representative for a meeting scheduled for Thursday 24th January, 2019, for the final arrangements in readiness for the exercise please.

SIGNED:
BEN A. MATAIMAKI
Permanent Member
For: Chairman
Re: Kaduna State Secondary School Teachers' Recruitment Exams by Victorarinze1: 4:43pm On Jan 20, 2019
Chat me up on 09036227337. We r about opening Whatsapp group chat where information's with regards to the exercise will be disseminated

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

IMSUBEB  state Subeb recruitment  past Questions and Answer pdf / Servetek Interview / Pls Fcmb Interview Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.