Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,972 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Guinness Finally Calling. But. . . . . . - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Guinness Finally Calling. But. . . . . . (2077 Views)

Graduate Management Trainee Test For Guinness Nigeria Plc / New Jobs @ Guinness (recruitment.gnplc@diageo.com) / Recruitment.gnplc@diageo.com(guinness) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guinness Finally Calling. But. . . . . . by draxel: 8:51am On Oct 22, 2008
Hi all,

I learnt that Guinness has finally started. but the guy that was supposed to make the had some bottles of small stout and before we could say jack the guy ended up in the silo. So as it is we might actually have another interview. grin

and for those of you who are still expecting the transport cash. insider info said the cheque bounced.

just joking. . . . . .
Re: Guinness Finally Calling. But. . . . . . by macherie1: 9:57am On Oct 22, 2008
i attended the interview but i'v not been contacted.did you get a mail from them?
Re: Guinness Finally Calling. But. . . . . . by Armadda(m): 10:36am On Oct 22, 2008
have you been called yet? are freaking joking with pple? what position were you assessed for?identify here if you've been called. i wonder what's taking them sooo long
Re: Guinness Finally Calling. But. . . . . . by obukoko(m): 11:10am On Oct 23, 2008
Hi,
Are people still talking about Guinness calling them or not,
The info I gathered is that if you have not been called by 17th October 2008 then you were not qualified,
I was at the interview and I was called the very next day for the last stage which is verification of certificates and medicals.
(This is after 3 yrs of job search),
I wish everyone luck.
One day we will all get there,
Cheers and all the best.
Re: Guinness Finally Calling. But. . . . . . by enspirito: 1:03pm On Oct 23, 2008
obukoko, are u talking about the GMT stuff or sumtin else? if so, what when did u do ur interview and what were u assessed for because info i get is that nobody has been called either for the transport allowance or the job. kindly letz hear from u. tak care.
Re: Guinness Finally Calling. But. . . . . . by mogambe: 4:26pm On Oct 23, 2008
hello all,

am with u espirito. i doubt if that guy who got called is for GMT 2008 cos i dont think they have called anyone as at yesterday.

pls he shld give us more info on his recruitment. did he go thru the assessment stage?

takia all.
Re: Guinness Finally Calling. But. . . . . . by cutieee(f): 5:17pm On Oct 23, 2008
sighin with relief!

still waitin to hear from them.
@Mogambe tanks 4 d reliable hint
Re: Guinness Finally Calling. But. . . . . . by enspirito: 5:57pm On Oct 23, 2008
obukoko, u better tell us wetin u know before people hang you by bluetooth(joking). seriously, we all need to hear sumtin before sum people die of guinness induced tension. @cutiee, seems like ur heart don dey ur mouth. i have a feeling i know u. does ur surname start with A.were u assessed on 3/10/2008? anyway, hoping and praying for the best.GOD RULES
Re: Guinness Finally Calling. But. . . . . . by enspirito: 6:46pm On Oct 23, 2008
just heard guinness is recruiting for retail development managers (RDM). me thinks na wetin dem don dey call for be tha. but by tommorrow i suppose get inside gist about GMT> log on to TV Enspirito.GOD RULES
Re: Guinness Finally Calling. But. . . . . . by Armadda(m): 7:28pm On Oct 23, 2008
obukobu or whatever, for u to have searched for a job for three years, that means that you are not talking about GMT, that must be some other post.

Who among you was assessed for the Supply role? I gat an important info for y'all. Holla back!!
Re: Guinness Finally Calling. But. . . . . . by mogambe: 7:32am On Oct 24, 2008
@armadda
what info do u have for us? what do u know about the supply role? pls revert as soon as possible.
i realy do hope that GUINNESS gets back to us soon ooooooooooo
anyone with useful info shld pls post.

takia all
Re: Guinness Finally Calling. But. . . . . . by cutieee(f): 10:10am On Oct 24, 2008
@armada i was assessed for d supply role, pls wats d important info
@enspirito, it was just a relief to know d title of d post was just a joke.u r right about the A stuff, but i wasnt assessed on the 3rd, i was assessed on the 8th October
i wish us all d best
Re: Guinness Finally Calling. But. . . . . . by mogambe: 11:29am On Oct 24, 2008
@enspirito

saw ur post abt the assessment of 03/10/08. were u also in that batch(i.e finance,treasury and procurement)?
my surname starts with A and i was also there for those roles. do u have any useful info?. did u do ur group discussion downstairs? i was in that group. we did not have any lady in our own.

pls revert soonest and takia grin
Re: Guinness Finally Calling. But. . . . . . by mogambe: 5:00pm On Oct 24, 2008
MY PEOPLE MAKE UNA HELP ME THANK GOD OOOOOOOOOOOOOO

GUINNESS HAS CONTACTED ME OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I WAS SUCCESSFUL. I HAVE BEEN INVITED FOR MEDICALS.

MY PEOPLE MAKE UNA GO CHECK UNA MAIL BOXES OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

BABA GOD U TOO MUCH.

grin
Re: Guinness Finally Calling. But. . . . . . by cutieee(f): 5:20pm On Oct 24, 2008
r u serious. CONGRATS !!!
OMG!
no new mail o, just checked my mail box shocked
shocked
Re: Guinness Finally Calling. But. . . . . . by muyiwaprin: 6:15pm On Oct 24, 2008
mine is a different case,i wasnt called before 20th september after d second test at trade fair but got a mail from guiness on 13th october asking me to forward my detailed c.v to process me for the next stage,ive done that and i did on the last day 16th as that was the dead line for me but ever since,im yet to hear anything, could it be a mistake from them or what?pls fill me in ppl, my email id is muyiwaprince@yahoo.com or call me thru 08034473177
Re: Guinness Finally Calling. But. . . . . . by Armadda(m): 7:22pm On Oct 24, 2008
@Cutieee

What batch were u in d supply role? Morning or afternoon? Do u not have idea of d number of pple dat were assessed 4 dat role? i learn 20 were assessed and 6 would be taken. u need more info on what's going on?
Re: Guinness Finally Calling. But. . . . . . by grade: 8:49am On Oct 25, 2008
Guinness don't waste time when it comes to recruitment.If you have not been contacted again,you could still make it,since the recruitment process has not totally closed, So,don't stop praying yet.
Re: Guinness Finally Calling. But. . . . . . by enspirito: 10:55am On Oct 25, 2008
i was told i wasnt picked despite my beleive that i did well. anyways, God knows best. congrats magambe, see u at the top. its a big chance, make the best of it. one luv all.
Re: Guinness Finally Calling. But. . . . . . by Armadda(m): 7:34pm On Oct 25, 2008
@ENSPIRITO

what role were you assessed for? was it the same as Mogambe's own? has anybody been contacted for the supply role?
Re: Guinness Finally Calling. But. . . . . . by grade: 8:23pm On Oct 25, 2008
Hi all,for the first assessment for the supply role,non of the people that came made it.Guinness needs six people for supply and mails have been dispatched again for another set to come for supply role assessment.So if you are good and prayerful enough expect an an email soon.
Re: Guinness Finally Calling. But. . . . . . by Armadda(m): 4:41pm On Oct 26, 2008
@GRADE

ARE YOU A GUINNESS STAFF? HOW DO U GET ALL DIS STUFF U R TALKING ABOUT? I CALLED THEM YESTERDAY AND THEY SAID, THEY'LL CALL SUPPLY LATER. HOW COME NONE OF THE PEOPLE THAT WENT NEVER MADE IT? HOW DID U COME BY UR INFO?
Re: Guinness Finally Calling. But. . . . . . by Armadda(m): 4:44pm On Oct 26, 2008
@GRADE

NAWA OOOO! STOP KILLING HOPES!!!!!!!!
Re: Guinness Finally Calling. But. . . . . . by Armadda(m): 4:50pm On Oct 26, 2008
when was the first set for the supply role assssed? what date was that?
Re: Guinness Finally Calling. But. . . . . . by Armadda(m): 4:53pm On Oct 26, 2008
@grade
when did they have assessment for the first set of supply role? what date?
Re: Guinness Finally Calling. But. . . . . . by korayday(m): 1:20am On Oct 27, 2008
I did my assessment at protea hotel, for the supply role for GMT, i heard that for the supply role they need 6 people and out of the 20 people they interviewed they only found 2 people that were capable, so they r conducting more interviews to get 4 more people.
Heard from an insider he was 1 of the accessors.
Re: Guinness Finally Calling. But. . . . . . by Armadda(m): 5:51am On Oct 27, 2008
@KORAYDAY

WHAT DO THEY REALLY WANT WANT FOR THE SUPPLY ROLE? I THOUGHT IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE A 3-YEAR TRAINEE PROGRAM, DO THEY WANT TO HAVE READY-MADE MANAGERS? THIS IS INCREDIBL, HOW TRUE IS YOUR INFO? BUT AT LEAST THEY SHOULD HAVE LET US KNOW THE STATUS OF OUR RECRUITMENT, NOT LEAVING US OUT IN SUSPENSE. WHAT ABOUT THE TRANSPORT? LET US KNOW.
Re: Guinness Finally Calling. But. . . . . . by cutieee(f): 5:07pm On Oct 27, 2008
@grade u said no one made it- sad news
@korayday, u said only 2 people made it
@armadda i was assessed on the 8th at protea hotel., mornin batcharmadda, u said u called them n dey said that they will call for theĀ  supply later
conflicting newssssssss, don't know which one to be believe
@ mogambe, congrats again, i really envy u, what can we do now but to keep hopin n belivin
@muyiwa prin- if grade is right, that means u should be expectin a n iv mail from them soon
or u could send them a mail, statin ur complaints, maybe it was a mistake from their end
Re: Guinness Finally Calling. But. . . . . . by mogambe: 5:47pm On Oct 27, 2008
@cutiee
i do hope that u get a concrete feedback from the right source! i have heard lots of stories too.
when i hear anything i will let u know. lets continue to put all our TRUST IN GOD.
surprisingly, about 2 other guys from my group discussion team also got IVs for the medicals.

takia and if u can, reach me on 08067023725.
Re: Guinness Finally Calling. But. . . . . . by obukoko(m): 7:21pm On Oct 27, 2008
Guys, Guys,
I was interviewed for the RDM role,
I am also going for medicals but they have to check our credentials first and it will take 3 weeks.
Me I still feel i am hanging.
Anyway, make una no fear, God dey.
Re: Guinness Finally Calling. But. . . . . . by korayday(m): 9:08pm On Oct 27, 2008
Pls don't get me wrong, I said right now they have only picked 2 people, and we're all still under consideration, but they still want to conduct some more assessments and after that they'll pick the remaining four people, so still keep on praying, GOD DEY.

(1) (Reply)

Vla Recruitment/ Interview / Entry Level Job At KPMG / Test Invite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.