Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,758 members, 7,809,922 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:13 PM

Good Programmer Needed Urgently For Huge Project!! - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Good Programmer Needed Urgently For Huge Project!! (1767 Views)

I Want To Be A Good Programmer / Good Programmer/website Designer/app Developer Needed. / Can I Be A Good Programmer Without Studying Computer Science In The University? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Programmer Needed Urgently For Huge Project!! by Towersport(m): 4:43pm On Jan 20, 2019
I need a app developer for this project (short summary)

I want to create a professional looking app for sports betters . The aim of this app is to collect funds from betters and multiply it for them in real time through undisclosed methods for now . I will receive a commission then pay the better the remaining 80% automatically will be sent to the better after the betslip is won from matches picked by me.
All this work will be done by robots as I am targeting a large audience that select their choice of betting company then the app supplies the odds and the better picks what he/she wants and lets the robot do the rest after he/she deposits the amount .
Re: Good Programmer Needed Urgently For Huge Project!! by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jan 20, 2019
Hmm. You just sold a dope idea to the general public.
Re: Good Programmer Needed Urgently For Huge Project!! by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jan 20, 2019

1 Like

Re: Good Programmer Needed Urgently For Huge Project!! by Duchman67: 5:30pm On Jan 20, 2019
Basically, user funds his/her wallet(paystack.com api can provide this functionality) pays for his/her selected odds and you make payments/ deduct commissions after the match?

Can buid this with bootstrap front end and php/mysql backend. Your concept looks extremely interesting and I will love to work with you.

My Whatsapp number is 08135464570
Re: Good Programmer Needed Urgently For Huge Project!! by crunchyDope(m): 6:34pm On Jan 20, 2019
grin
Teejava:
Hmm. You just sold a dope idea to the general public.
Lol !

stolen!

1 Like

Re: Good Programmer Needed Urgently For Huge Project!! by excanny: 12:57am On Jan 21, 2019
WhatsApp me on 07030595988. I've done a similar sports betting project lately.
Re: Good Programmer Needed Urgently For Huge Project!! by Towersport(m): 7:21am On Jan 21, 2019
crunchyDope:
grin
Lol !

stolen!
See you !!! Have I disclosed the methods I will fully use ?
This is just an example because is it not better for people to go to bet9ja and collect their 100% winnings instead of coming to my app?
Re: Good Programmer Needed Urgently For Huge Project!! by Nobody: 7:28am On Jan 21, 2019
Towersport:

This is just an example because is it not better for people to go to bet9ja and collect their 100% winnings instead of coming to my app?

Contact via my signature and let's talk about it..
Cheers!!!
Re: Good Programmer Needed Urgently For Huge Project!! by crunchyDope(m): 8:33am On Jan 21, 2019
Towersport:

your method?

and who stopped me from creating mine?

buh then again is your method 100%?

if it is, such info should never ever ever ever be disclosed to the public
Towersport:

your method?

Re: Good Programmer Needed Urgently For Huge Project!! by Towersport(m): 9:43am On Jan 21, 2019
crunchyDope:

your method?

your method?

It's like you don't get the idea here if you simply follow the procedures in the short summary you're not making anything different from the bet9ja website itself where people will collect 100% of their winnings instead of my proposed 80%. And you don't think that people will come to my app instead of the original website and just decide to giveaway 20% of their earned winnings just like that?
I hope you can see that I haven't dropped up to 5% of the idea and how I will make my money!
Re: Good Programmer Needed Urgently For Huge Project!! by crunchyDope(m): 11:29am On Jan 21, 2019
Towersport:

It's like you don't get the idea here if you simply follow the procedures in the short summary you're not making anything different from the bet9ja website itself where people will collect 100% of their winnings instead of my proposed 80%. And you don't think that people will come to my app instead of the original website and just decide to giveaway 20% of their earned winnings just like that?
I hope you can see that I haven't dropped up to 5% of the idea and how I will make my money!
i get you, you stake on em behalf instead of giving them d games
Re: Good Programmer Needed Urgently For Huge Project!! by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jan 21, 2019
Towersport:

I want to create a professional looking app for sports betters . The aim of this app is to collect funds from betters and multiply it for them in real time through undisclosed methods for now . I will receive a commission then pay the better the remaining 80% automatically will be sent to the better after the betslip is won from matches picked by me.
All this work will be done by robots as I am targeting a large audience that select their choice of betting company then the app supplies the odds and the better picks what he/she wants and lets the robot do the rest after he/she deposits the amount .
U jst dashed it out free of charge grin grin grin
Re: Good Programmer Needed Urgently For Huge Project!! by CAENO: 5:28pm On Jan 21, 2019
i can build this in React.contact me on 07012585759...whatsapp.
Re: Good Programmer Needed Urgently For Huge Project!! by Angelawhite(m): 10:56am On Jan 22, 2019
Nice idea ...... #300k ... fully functional, fast , with super GUI .....delivery time is 8 weeks
Re: Good Programmer Needed Urgently For Huge Project!! by RealBadBoy: 6:30pm On Jan 22, 2019
Re: Good Programmer Needed Urgently For Huge Project!! by Miscellaneous(m): 6:36pm On Jan 22, 2019
Towersport:

750k.... 6wks
Fully featured.... web app
Fully audited
Secured from hacks
Technology: vuejs & laravel

Remember... I'm a pro & probably the best in Nairaland

If u want more security the price could even go far up.
I can give u a breakdown if u pm me
Re: Good Programmer Needed Urgently For Huge Project!! by WebSurfer(m): 8:53pm On Jan 22, 2019
bladeshakers:

I can build this for you using laravel php framework to power the admin backend and the frontend will be api driven built using the vuejs javascript framework.

The web app will be built within a reasonable time frame and price.

Call / WhatsApp 09054832238. Let's discuss your project further.

Thanks, Ebere.
Re: Good Programmer Needed Urgently For Huge Project!! by evandez(m): 7:42am On Jan 23, 2019
your idea is quite nice Sir, and I can help you create your ideas beyond what you think, I can do it very well.
i am here for you Sir

DM or WhatsApp / call :08103197401
thanks for your time

I will give you nothing but the best without regret at an affordable rate because I love your idea...
Re: Good Programmer Needed Urgently For Huge Project!! by SilverG33k(m): 4:37pm On Jan 27, 2019
Na jokers just full this thread angry
Re: Good Programmer Needed Urgently For Huge Project!! by makavele: 6:33pm On Jan 27, 2019
SilverG33k:
Na jokers just full this thread angry

grin grin grin eBook programmers; lol

One even said he is "probably" the best on Nairaland.

Well, probably, lol!

1 Like

Re: Good Programmer Needed Urgently For Huge Project!! by havilahconsults: 1:47am On Jan 29, 2019
Towersport:

U can contact me @ havilahconsults.go@gmail.com
Re: Good Programmer Needed Urgently For Huge Project!! by abula112(m): 1:33pm On Jan 30, 2019
Towersport:

Am interested in the project and should be done in a month. whatsapp 08106813749 or mail abula3003@gmail.com.
I use laravel, bootstrap, vue.js. If you also want mobile app, i can do it too with flutter.

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need Help With This Assignment / How Can One Create A Cloud Based App Like Whatsapp Or Telegram / Programmer In Ilorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.