Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,080 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:14 PM

I Want To Be A Good Programmer - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Want To Be A Good Programmer (1740 Views)

Good Programmer Needed Urgently For Huge Project!! / Good Programmer/website Designer/app Developer Needed. / Can I Be A Good Programmer Without Studying Computer Science In The University? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Be A Good Programmer by Emkay2018(m): 2:44pm On Apr 24, 2018
I want to be a good programmer. How will i start?
Re: I Want To Be A Good Programmer by excanny: 12:46pm On Apr 25, 2018
Call/WhatsApp 07030595988

1 Like

Re: I Want To Be A Good Programmer by Nobody: 1:55pm On Apr 25, 2018
There are things to be ensured inorder to be a good programmer.

1. Have the mindset that you can do anything regardless the obstacle you might face.

2. Get professionals, that is be in touch with programming gurus, as in they can help you out whenever you are confused in any part of programming

3. Choose the languages you want to program, any focus on them one after another, you can simply start with html.. Know whatever you need to know before biking down to the next one..

4.. Have all essential materials needed as a programmer..

5. Never fail to ask questions

6. Join a community of programmers in your related field

7.. Keep learning

8. At last, when you think are good, do some thing challenging and let people say what they think about your ability...

9. Once you are good, satan can't deny that..

10. Then, coach others,,

you become good...

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Be A Good Programmer by CodeTemplar: 2:50pm On Apr 25, 2018
practice and take up challenges. programming isn't a thing of talent by skill and requires practice.
Re: I Want To Be A Good Programmer by AkinseteK(m): 2:09pm On Apr 27, 2018
Emkay2018:

contact us now

1 Like

Re: I Want To Be A Good Programmer by mcqwerty(m): 7:54am On May 01, 2018
Html is not programming.

If you desire to learn programming, then go and learn C language or Python. I would recommend Python because its syntax is almost readable in English and has been claimed to be beginnner-friendly.

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Be A Good Programmer by Emkay2018(m): 5:25pm On May 14, 2018
mcqwerty:
Html is not programming.

If you desire to learn programming, then go and learn C language or Python. I would recommend Python because its syntax is almost readable in English and has been claimed to be beginnner-friendly.
Re: I Want To Be A Good Programmer by rexben(m): 7:03pm On May 14, 2018
Emkay2018:
First thing is to pick a platform. There are several platforms like web development (front-end or backend), native apps (Android or iOS or hybrid), system apps.
Pick one and then contact me, I'll guide you for free.
Re: I Want To Be A Good Programmer by micodon(m): 11:52am On May 15, 2018
excanny:
Call/WhatsApp 07030595988

excuse me sir, whats this for?
Re: I Want To Be A Good Programmer by Dalexicographer(m): 12:15pm On May 16, 2018
micodon:

excuse me sir, whats this for?
what'd you ask for
Re: I Want To Be A Good Programmer by EKPETI(m): 1:15pm On May 16, 2018
who can coach me on programming in warri.

(1) (Reply)

•how To Add Music To Instagram Stories. / What Are Factors To Consider When Hiring A Software Developer? / Resources For Algorithms And Data Structure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.