Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,692 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Linda Ikeji Gushes Over Her Handsome Son, Jayce (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Gushes Over Her Handsome Son, Jayce (photo) (542 Views)

Linda Ikeji Gushes Over Her Son, Jayce As He Clocks 4 Months / Sholaye Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy Speaks On Birth Of Son, Jayce Jeremi / Laura Ikeji Gushes Over Her Husband, Ogbonna Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji Gushes Over Her Handsome Son, Jayce (photo) by Hopfulme(m): 5:06pm On Jan 20, 2019
Famous Nigerian blogger, Linda Ikeji has taken to her Instagram page to gush over her son, Jayce, who turned four months old today.
The mother of one has vowed to spoil her son with the good things of life as she expresses delight over how fast he is growing.
She wrote on Instagram:

"Am I the only one, or is there any other person that has a child who drives them crazy with joy? Rhetorical question..lol. Jayce is already 4 months old and it seemed like it was just last week that I was pregnant with him. They grow up so fast! ��

My quiet place. My wide awake. My peek-a-boo. My chocolate cake. My giggle. My I love you. My peace. My heaven sent. My greatest joy. My everything. ���"

Read More on

http://hopfulme..com

Re: Linda Ikeji Gushes Over Her Handsome Son, Jayce (photo) by dannybrasky(m): 5:07pm On Jan 20, 2019
Boy too cute! wink

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Gushes Over Her Handsome Son, Jayce (photo) by MCMXCVIII(m): 5:09pm On Jan 20, 2019
Abegi!
Let her go that side, baby mamas can have pride!
I wonder why fornication is just a joyful thing nowadays.

Signed,
Chairman, The Freebasics Association Of Nigeria (FAN)

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Gushes Over Her Handsome Son, Jayce (photo) by Hopfulme(m): 5:15pm On Jan 20, 2019
MCMXCVIII:
Abegi!
Let her go that side, baby mamas can have pride!
I wonder why fornication is just a joyful thing nowadays.

Signed,
Chairman, The Freebasics Association Of Nigeria (FAN)

cry cry crywicked na him.u be

(1) (Reply)

Yemi Alade's Johnny Hits 100million Views / Unbelieveable (wizkid And Davido Partying) / Women Have 3 Types Of Anger In Them ‘silence, Shouting And Crying’ – Moyo Lawal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.