Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Emoney Pls Sign Me To 5star Music, Upcoming Artist Mr Surd Begs On IG - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emoney Pls Sign Me To 5star Music, Upcoming Artist Mr Surd Begs On IG (526 Views)

Kcee And Emoney Visit Emeka Ihiedioha / Emoney & Kcee Shut Down Anambra State As They Storm With 1000 Celebrities-PICS / Tekno To Ubi Franklin: I Told You To Sign Me, I Will Make You So Much Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Emoney Pls Sign Me To 5star Music, Upcoming Artist Mr Surd Begs On IG by behza: 6:48pm On Jan 20, 2019
Upcoming artist, comedian and latest social media trending person Mr surd have broken the silent by going to beg Emoney to sign him to 5 star music in Instagram.
He have join the league of many Nigerians who goes on social medias to beg the billionaire Emoney things but instead of begging for money like others went ahead to beg to be signed into the billionaire record label 5 star music which he believes is best for his career.

Remember that a news went viral about this upcoming artist who claimed to be dating star actress regina daniels on his fb account few days back. We also gathered that the artist is currently working on a song titled "like that" after the release of "wine for me" which came to many as a surprise, the same Mr surd have taken to Instagram to pleas with billionaire Emoney 5 star music CEO to sign him into the record label. He said what he prays everyday is for Emoney to sign him. This where is post "Emoney please sign me into 5star music. This is my prayer everyday I wakeup". He added this caption as he shares lovely photos of himself. We are still waiting and expecting that Emoney who is an generous giver and helper will respond to this boys plead soon. We will keep you updated as events unfold
https://celebratynewsnaija..com/2019/01/emoney-pls-sign-me-to-5star-music.html?m=1

Check more pics below

(1) (Reply)

Rapper 6ix9ine Caught In Camera Rubbing With His Gang Members-see operations / “I Am Confused Why Anyone Will Want To Vote For Buhari Again”- Davido / Iyanya’s illiteracy caused him a lot with Ubi Franklin – Omolu Omotosho writes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.