Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,717 members, 7,820,499 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

“I Am Confused Why Anyone Will Want To Vote For Buhari Again”- Davido - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Am Confused Why Anyone Will Want To Vote For Buhari Again”- Davido (526 Views)

‘your Evil Spirit Has Surfaced Again!’ – Davido’s Lawyer, Prince Bobo, Tells Chi / "I'm Getting You Pregnant Again"- Davido Tells Chioma As She Stuns In New Photos / 'I Won't Reply DMs Again' - Davido Says After A Fan Lied That He Initiated Chat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Am Confused Why Anyone Will Want To Vote For Buhari Again”- Davido by celestineChuks(m): 12:35pm On Feb 10, 2019
Nigerian singer, Davido is certainly not in support of the re-election of President Buhari.

The singer expressed his displeasure at the enthusiasm many people are showing towards re-electing President Buhari.

He took to his insta-stories to vent his frustration on the way some people thinks.

Read his comment below;

See what he wrote on his instastories below;

https://celenaija.com/i-am-confused-why-anyone-will-want-to-vote-for-buhari-again-davido/
Re: “I Am Confused Why Anyone Will Want To Vote For Buhari Again”- Davido by dguyindcorner(m): 12:38pm On Feb 10, 2019
celestineChuks:
Nigerian singer, Davido is certainly not in support of the re-election of President Buhari.

The singer expressed his displeasure at the enthusiasm many people are showing towards re-electing President Buhari.

He took to his insta-stories to vent his frustration on the way some people thinks.

Read his comment below;

See what he wrote on his instastories below;

https://celenaija.com/i-am-confused-why-anyone-will-want-to-vote-for-buhari-again-davido/

Keep your head up till after February 16th. I pray you will not run mad.
Re: “I Am Confused Why Anyone Will Want To Vote For Buhari Again”- Davido by Mandynews(f): 12:41pm On Feb 10, 2019
You are confused? The same Davido that was fansing Buhari?

You see my problem with some of you Nigerians?

Re: “I Am Confused Why Anyone Will Want To Vote For Buhari Again”- Davido by BOOMnaija(m): 12:42pm On Feb 10, 2019
Inasmuch as I'm no supporter of d lifeless dullard from daura, it's safe to say I'm as well confused why anyone will die over ur whack lyrics, Davido.
Re: “I Am Confused Why Anyone Will Want To Vote For Buhari Again”- Davido by JasonScoolari: 12:53pm On Feb 10, 2019
That's why you're better than the "Ji Masùn" Eiye tout called small doctor.

(1) (Reply)

Iyanya’s illiteracy caused him a lot with Ubi Franklin – Omolu Omotosho writes / Photos From Youngboss Birthday Celebration With Friends / BBNAIJA: I Can Be Succesful Without Leo – Ceec

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.