Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,335 members, 7,815,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Tunde Ednut Is Living Illegally In The US - Kemi Olunloyo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tunde Ednut Is Living Illegally In The US - Kemi Olunloyo (30507 Views)

Tunde Ednut Is Back On Instagram: 'Gossipmillnaija & Gistloverblog Not Happy' / #SaveBisola: "Tunde Ednut Is A Hyprocrite" Trends On Twitter / Mocheddah Cries About How Hard Her Life Is, Living In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tunde Ednut Is Living Illegally In The US - Kemi Olunloyo by Greenhero(m): 9:51pm On Jan 20, 2019
Somebody, get this wailer a quality dicking and penising.
Re: Tunde Ednut Is Living Illegally In The US - Kemi Olunloyo by techrable: 9:56pm On Jan 20, 2019
Re: Tunde Ednut Is Living Illegally In The US - Kemi Olunloyo by TBIZZY(m): 9:56pm On Jan 20, 2019
Is dis auntie alright sha
Re: Tunde Ednut Is Living Illegally In The US - Kemi Olunloyo by Colb461: 9:59pm On Jan 20, 2019
Letenwam:
Kemi Olunloyo in a new Instagram post, claimed that she has a full dossier from a US immigration snitch that Tunde Ednut is living illegally in the US. 

Kemi Olunloyo claimed that the singer turned social media influencer has refused replying her messages, added that Donald Trump's Government shutdown is somehow helping his case. She wrote; 

I have a full dossier from a US immigration snitch that @tundeednut is living illegally in the US. Donald Trump's Government shutdown actually helps his case as no immigration services are available. No US citizen swearing in, NO DEPORTATION EITHER. Eednut better go file amnesty if that is ever repeated. He has refused to return my messages. As a Journalist I must hear all sides. Meanwhile yesterday was his birthday I hear. HBD

https://lailasnews.com/tunde-ednut-is-living-illegally-in-the-us-kemi-olunloyo/

lalasticlala
I swear dis woman no get shame oh.na davido matter b4 nw na dis guy
Re: Tunde Ednut Is Living Illegally In The US - Kemi Olunloyo by dgb4(m): 9:59pm On Jan 20, 2019
We already know madam. Wetin bi ur own

1 Like

Re: Tunde Ednut Is Living Illegally In The US - Kemi Olunloyo by macaranta(m): 10:01pm On Jan 20, 2019
This lady is really pushing her luck, it's only a matter of time before she crosses the path of an unforgiving psychopath tongue

1 Like

Re: Tunde Ednut Is Living Illegally In The US - Kemi Olunloyo by IYANGBALI: 10:05pm On Jan 20, 2019
So fokn what. This old haggard woman should mind her fokn business jo

3 Likes

Re: Tunde Ednut Is Living Illegally In The US - Kemi Olunloyo by NessaBoo(f): 10:09pm On Jan 20, 2019
Hanty Kemi should stop all these rubbish, its really nauseating... She said as a jounalist, she must hear all sides, but she already broke the news slandering the guy, is she okay at all undecided

I'm actually starting to believe she needs help.

3 Likes

Re: Tunde Ednut Is Living Illegally In The US - Kemi Olunloyo by rame18(f): 10:10pm On Jan 20, 2019
MCMXCVIII:
cheesy
Na wa oo!!
I dunno what to say sef
Abeg someone should bring topic let us be arguing jaree
Na we send am go US!

LMAO
Re: Tunde Ednut Is Living Illegally In The US - Kemi Olunloyo by Olawalesmarter(m): 10:15pm On Jan 20, 2019
This woman deserve to Rot in Jail, She is poking her nose into people private life...... As A Human being we all deserve Privacy because it is our right, you just don't make people life Public affairs just because you feel like doing it, people are living their life one man life doesn't disturb another, what if he is living illegally in USA?Why do you think we have to know about it? so that US Government can deport him or so That Nigerians can Help him out? This Woman is very Crazy. May Thunder fire Her
Re: Tunde Ednut Is Living Illegally In The US - Kemi Olunloyo by Slynation(m): 10:21pm On Jan 20, 2019
There is absolutely no difference btw Kemi O. and a village witch, both gat dsame PHDs motive....
Re: Tunde Ednut Is Living Illegally In The US - Kemi Olunloyo by nazablossom(f): 10:29pm On Jan 20, 2019
Aunty Kemi wants to blow by force, she wants to be Linda's neighbour at banana island

1 Like

Re: Tunde Ednut Is Living Illegally In The US - Kemi Olunloyo by Slynation(m): 10:32pm On Jan 20, 2019
TalkTalkTwins:
I'm not saying this woman is lying or talking nonsense, neither am I hating on her, I'm only saying that some of her news are bleeping irrelevant

Like should we fry her bald hair because someone is living illegally in the States?
Yea... actually Tunde E is living illegally in USA,he shaded a black guy(paramilitary) not knowing he lives in US, the man tracked him down & was about taking him to embassy, nigga beg profusely with tears grin it was Morachi who pleaded on his behalf, since then baba humble!! But i don't know why Kemi is bringing up the issue, This woman may use the opportunity to blackmail him

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunde Ednut Is Living Illegally In The US - Kemi Olunloyo by EMIOMOADEOYE: 10:53pm On Jan 20, 2019
It is clear that this woman is probably suffering a mid life crisis.

Homeland security is still at least 80 percent active in the US.

You didnt think the US will leave her borders unmanned because of a shutdown

You must be high on customized tramadol

1 Like

Re: Tunde Ednut Is Living Illegally In The US - Kemi Olunloyo by chris51(f): 10:57pm On Jan 20, 2019
There was US citizenship swearing in in Houston on Wednesday, January, 16th. Its normally done on 33rd Wednesday of every month. I dont know where Kemi Olunloyo got information that there was no swearing in

1 Like

Re: Tunde Ednut Is Living Illegally In The US - Kemi Olunloyo by chris51(f): 10:57pm On Jan 20, 2019
chris51:
There was US citizenship swearing in in Houston on Wednesday, January, 16th. Its normally done on 33rd Wednesday of every month. I dont know where Kemi Olunloyo got information that there was no swearing in
Re: Tunde Ednut Is Living Illegally In The US - Kemi Olunloyo by EmekaBlue(m): 11:00pm On Jan 20, 2019
I'm beginning to pity her...She needs attention

She might be crying at night. Maybe she need a lover to help her
Re: Tunde Ednut Is Living Illegally In The US - Kemi Olunloyo by MCMXCVIII(m): 11:15pm On Jan 20, 2019
DavidEsq:

I haf a topic for us to be arguing o! Oya:
"That black baby wey Lola Rea carry, no be tekno be the papa o! Oya talk ur own cheesy
Oh
Na lie!!!! No bi even Lola Rae own sef!
Dem buy that pikin since 2009
Re: Tunde Ednut Is Living Illegally In The US - Kemi Olunloyo by Jesus1234: 11:19pm On Jan 20, 2019
This Kemi get problem oh, na another person matter she go dey put mouth.
Re: Tunde Ednut Is Living Illegally In The US - Kemi Olunloyo by naijapikin04(m): 11:43pm On Jan 20, 2019
Obasanjo Bombs Buhari, says President in Mad Desperation at Self-Succession

https://nextedition.com.ng/2019/01/20/obasanjo-bombs-buhari-says-president-mad-desperation-self-succession/

Former President Olusegun Obasanjo has again attacked Muhammadu Buhari saying the president is in a mad desperation at self-succession.

Mr. Obasanjo made his feelings known in an open letter which was released to the media on Sunday.

The former president said what is happening in the country under Mr. Buhari’s watch is akin to what happened under late Gen. Sani Abacha.

Re: Tunde Ednut Is Living Illegally In The US - Kemi Olunloyo by yetunsbay(m): 11:53pm On Jan 20, 2019
propsvila:
Some people don't understand this influencer marketing stuff, the more controversial you are the more people talk about you, the more you smile to the bank. She sure has silent way she makes money from this her controversial stories. I can call my friend to start a social media beef and in the process people will talk about us and we will trend, get more followers and likes.
and what will then be the end results if accumulated followers and likes?
Re: Tunde Ednut Is Living Illegally In The US - Kemi Olunloyo by seunmohmoh(f): 11:56pm On Jan 20, 2019
This woman never jam werey wey pass am before.

I trust tunde ednut.
Re: Tunde Ednut Is Living Illegally In The US - Kemi Olunloyo by WiseStarr(m): 12:28am On Jan 21, 2019
Shey na Tunde Ednut things dey ur mind now
Re: Tunde Ednut Is Living Illegally In The US - Kemi Olunloyo by samyyoung1(m): 12:56am On Jan 21, 2019
Make did woman no go kobalize dis guy ooo, its a known story, but las las, everyone go dey alright
Re: Tunde Ednut Is Living Illegally In The US - Kemi Olunloyo by lordkoko1: 1:15am On Jan 21, 2019
Re: Tunde Ednut Is Living Illegally In The US - Kemi Olunloyo by tipsieoladj(m): 1:32am On Jan 21, 2019
If this dumb woman is really smart at getting info about other people abeg make she get info abt the sponsors of boko haram; their names and phone numbers... Jobless slowpoke of a woman..na dis kind of woman pikin go dey regret to have as mother...Oponu oshi.

1 Like

Re: Tunde Ednut Is Living Illegally In The US - Kemi Olunloyo by deepyuki(m): 1:40am On Jan 21, 2019
Everyone should know this woman is a lunatic. Why bring her posts to FP? Let us stop making stupid people famous. A good number of people would believe these poo she keeps saying. This does not make sense.

1 Like

Re: Tunde Ednut Is Living Illegally In The US - Kemi Olunloyo by negbike(f): 1:49am On Jan 21, 2019
Kemi. How does that concern you? What a bitter soul you are?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

AY's Selfie Captures Joselyn Dumas' Curves / Nonso Diobi Dyes Hair Blonde (photos) / TY Bello Photos Of Her Twin Boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.