Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,330 members, 7,819,133 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Tunde Ednut Is Living Illegally In The US - Kemi Olunloyo - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tunde Ednut Is Living Illegally In The US - Kemi Olunloyo (30510 Views)

Tunde Ednut Is Back On Instagram: 'Gossipmillnaija & Gistloverblog Not Happy' / #SaveBisola: "Tunde Ednut Is A Hyprocrite" Trends On Twitter / Mocheddah Cries About How Hard Her Life Is, Living In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tunde Ednut Is Living Illegally In The US - Kemi Olunloyo by kassano22(m): 2:32am On Jan 21, 2019
USCIS wasn't affected by the government shutdown.
New Citizens were just sworn in. Where does she get all this fake news from? Smh
Re: Tunde Ednut Is Living Illegally In The US - Kemi Olunloyo by WeighWordSon(m): 4:50am On Jan 21, 2019
grin This 'Kemi woman' just like wahala pass quarel. Torh... Its not my concern-ment.
Re: Tunde Ednut Is Living Illegally In The US - Kemi Olunloyo by LONGPREEK(m): 5:48am On Jan 21, 2019
instagram just help this guy carrier sha, cos his carrier was dead and buried

1 Like

Re: Tunde Ednut Is Living Illegally In The US - Kemi Olunloyo by ednut1(m): 6:37am On Jan 21, 2019
sexybaby22:
Cc: ednut1
cheesy grin y tagging me
Re: Tunde Ednut Is Living Illegally In The US - Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 6:41am On Jan 21, 2019
ednut1:
cheesy grin y tagging me

Why won't I?
Re: Tunde Ednut Is Living Illegally In The US - Kemi Olunloyo by ednut1(m): 6:43am On Jan 21, 2019
sexybaby22:

Why won't I?
so u believe am tunde ednut Me wey dey traffic for ajah now
Re: Tunde Ednut Is Living Illegally In The US - Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 7:06am On Jan 21, 2019
ednut1:
so u believe am tunde ednut Me wey dey traffic for ajah now

Maybe na ya bro/cuz
Re: Tunde Ednut Is Living Illegally In The US - Kemi Olunloyo by mhizdebbygold(f): 7:09am On Jan 21, 2019
Shebi u haff come again? Be looking for who will come and argue with you.....don't u see that this boys aint taking any of ur shit u messaged him he didn't reply davido said he doesn't know you. kemi go and look for something meaningful and do.
Re: Tunde Ednut Is Living Illegally In The US - Kemi Olunloyo by chinos98(m): 7:42am On Jan 21, 2019
Na wo o ,why is she pop nosing everywhere.Anything just to trend.
Re: Tunde Ednut Is Living Illegally In The US - Kemi Olunloyo by pheonixdld2(m): 8:22am On Jan 21, 2019
This woman is bitter and she is a jealous and envious. Tunde ednut has fast become the goto page on social media especially on Instagram. I believe she is annoyed that he has more visit,influence and recognition than her that studied journalism.I think the recent birthday and the publicity it got tip the edge over and she did this......my opinion: I won't be surprised if tunde ednut start having issues from immigration, if her claim is true and I am 80% sure the snitch won't pass Kemi. That lady is a menace.
Re: Tunde Ednut Is Living Illegally In The US - Kemi Olunloyo by SSAwhistleblowe: 10:17am On Jan 21, 2019
But is that news So many people are living illegally in the US naa... so many travelled with regular visas and never came back.
Re: Tunde Ednut Is Living Illegally In The US - Kemi Olunloyo by SSAwhistleblowe: 10:19am On Jan 21, 2019
pheonixdld2:
This woman is bitter and she is a jealous and envious. Tunde ednut has fast become the goto page on social media especially on Instagram. I believe she is annoyed that he has more visit,influence and recognition than her that studied journalism.I think the recent birthday and the publicity it got tip the edge over and she did this......my opinion: I won't be surprised if tunde ednut start having issues from immigration, if her claim is true and I am 80% sure the snitch won't pass Kemi. That lady is a menace.

True she doesn’t have any good will at all... all she thinks of at her age is how to damage ppl’s reputation .. she has this one woman battalion mentality of I don’t need people and I don’t care... forgetting that it could be counterproductive
Re: Tunde Ednut Is Living Illegally In The US - Kemi Olunloyo by 2020music: 3:33am On Apr 16, 2019
Re: Tunde Ednut Is Living Illegally In The US - Kemi Olunloyo by slimdamatrix1(m): 8:26am On Apr 16, 2019
Lmao!

After finishing him, she still wished him a happy birthday grin
Re: Tunde Ednut Is Living Illegally In The US - Kemi Olunloyo by UNIZIKMATA(m): 3:56pm On Dec 31, 2019
Re: Tunde Ednut Is Living Illegally In The US - Kemi Olunloyo by SURElee(f): 6:45pm On Dec 31, 2019
Is Kemi back to journalism? Thought she retired and is into evangelism now.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

AY's Selfie Captures Joselyn Dumas' Curves / TY Bello Photos Of Her Twin Boys / Wizkid's Son Boluwatife Turns 2years!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.