Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,260 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:44 AM

Buy Cheap Quality Used And Brand New Gym Equipments. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Buy Cheap Quality Used And Brand New Gym Equipments. (389 Views)

Tokunbo Heavy Duty Commercial Gym Equipments , For Sale. / Where To Buy Gym Equipments In Lagos Nigeria. / Tokunbo Fairly Used Gym Equipments , For Sale. At Very Cheap Prices. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buy Cheap Quality Used And Brand New Gym Equipments. by nduka84(m): 7:23pm On Jan 20, 2019
Core strength fitness and sports, is a fitness equipments wholesale and retail sales company based in tejuosho Surulere Lagos Nigeria. We sell all kinds of commercial and home use gym equipments, at very cheap affordable prices. We have equipments like -----
*treadmills
*stationary bikes
*dumbells
*multi gym stations
*weight lifting benches
*squat racks
*smith machines
*kettlebells
*rowing machines
*inversion table
*snooker boards
*pool table
*tennis tables
*steppers etc.

Visit our office today at no 59 tejuosho road Surulere Lagos State Nigeria.

Call our office phone lines (Watsapp 08077949479) or ( hotline 09065169078)

We deliver nationwide, free delivery applies in Lagos only.
Below are pictures of some of our new arrivals.

Re: Buy Cheap Quality Used And Brand New Gym Equipments. by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jan 20, 2019
nduka84:
Core strength fitness and sports, is a fitness equipments wholesale and retail sales company based in tejuosho Surulere Lagos Nigeria. We sell all kinds of commercial and home use gym equipments, at very cheap affordable prices. We have equipments like -----
*treadmills
*stationary bikes
*dumbells
*multi gym stations
*weight lifting benches
*squat racks
*smith machines
*kettlebells
*rowing machines
*inversion table
*snooker boards
*pool table
*tennis tables
*steppers etc.

Visit our office today at no 59 tejuosho road Surulere Lagos State Nigeria.

Call our office phone lines (Watsapp 08077949479) or ( hotline 09065169078)

We deliver nationwide, free delivery applies in Lagos only.
Below are pictures of some of our new arrivals.

how much is that table tennis?

it will be very encouraging if you stop posting internet pics but rather post real pics of what you have in your shop and their prices so we can see if they are what we need and how affordable they are.

modified: i will love to see the pics of the treadmill you have both manual and electric and their prices for both brand mew and tokumbo. i am also interested in the prices of rowing machines and the pictures of what you have on ground.

kindly quote me on ur reply so i will see it. thanks.
Re: Buy Cheap Quality Used And Brand New Gym Equipments. by nduka84(m): 7:24am On Jan 23, 2019
obiekunie1:

how much is that table tennis?

it will be very encouraging if you stop posting internet pics but rather post real pics of what you have in your shop and their prices so we can see if they are what we need and how affordable they are.

modified: i will love to see the pics of the treadmill you have both manual and electric and their prices for both brand mew and tokumbo. i am also interested in the prices of rowing machines and the pictures of what you have on ground.

kindly quote me on ur reply so i will see it. thanks.
to see real pictures of my products , kindly chat me up on Watsapp 08077949479. Every picture you see me post here are pictures of real equipments we have in stock, as forwarded to us by our foriegn suppliers.

(1) (Reply)

Paypal Withdrawal. / Memes Every Freelancer Can Relate To / Let Me Be Like You Also

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.