Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,218 members, 7,849,775 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:33 AM

Urgently Need Tips: I Want To Travel To USA To Work, Guide On Visa Category - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Urgently Need Tips: I Want To Travel To USA To Work, Guide On Visa Category (363 Views)

UAE’s Statement On Meeting With Tinubu, Silent On Visa Ban Lift / Everything US H-1B Visa Category / With N20M, Should I Travel To USA Or Stay In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Urgently Need Tips: I Want To Travel To USA To Work, Guide On Visa Category by ajihmaya(f): 7:26pm On Jan 20, 2019
Hello Nairalanders,

Please, i need urgent information about this. I have a friend over there in the USA, he is living alone. we discussed me coming down there and now he asked me to come down over there, he promises to buy a flight ticket for me and help me get a job.

Now i want to know what category of Visa i need to purchase base on going to work over there, how much the visa cost, and also any relevant information that will assist me to get through all this successfully.
Re: Urgently Need Tips: I Want To Travel To USA To Work, Guide On Visa Category by justwise(m): 7:28pm On Jan 20, 2019

1 Like

(1)

Crashes: Air Peace Insists On Buying 10 B737 MAX Aircraft / We Don’t Enjoy Denying Nigerians Visas – US Embassy / U.S Govt Suspends Indefinitely "DROPBOX" Visa Renewals For Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.