Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Ewedu Farming In Nigeria Is Very Profitable And Lucrative - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Ewedu Farming In Nigeria Is Very Profitable And Lucrative (401 Views)

Ewedu Farming In Nigeria Is Very Profitable And Lucrative / How Do I Plant Ewedu ? / Profitability Of Pig Farming In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ewedu Farming In Nigeria Is Very Profitable And Lucrative by Masterielcraig: 8:49pm On Jan 20, 2019
Ewedu farming can actually put real money in your hands. There are so many opportunities surrounding us more than we ever think exists. White collar jobs seems to be the norm in our society today to the extent that even house wives that know what it cost both to purchase and prepare their family meals, overlook this money making opportunity in Ewedu vegetable farming and go on pursuing jobs elsewhere.

As part of making things easier for ourselves or even out-rightly starting a somewhat lucrative business that would in time become bigger than most of the tantalizing white collar jobs, it is important we try this. One acre of Ewedu (Jute leaf) can give you N500,000 in pure profit.

Practical Approach To Ewedu Farming In Nigeria
I for one used to ignore the business due to how most people handle it; by projecting it as if it’s something meant for the hopeless and poor ones to do. However, the brief discussions I had with an Ewedu dealer changed it completely.

Read full post

https://medium.com.ng/ewedu-farming-in-nigeria-is-very-profitable-and-lucrative/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Soya Bean At Sffordable Pick Up Price Whatsapp 08161509691/08058275207 / Bitter Kola Export The Hottest Agroproduct Abroad / Locally / Buying Cow Gallstone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.