Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Itil And Ccna Certifications - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Itil And Ccna Certifications (1020 Views)

Dumps For Mcsa(windows Server 2012) And CCNA / 7 Best I.t. Certifications That Is Applicable In Nigeria / Itil And Ccna Certifications (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Itil And Ccna Certifications by idygee: 3:00pm On Apr 19, 2007
Guys.I want to do a certification in ITIL and CCNA but i stay in Portharcourt.
can u advise me where i can find such in PH?
Thanks
Re: Itil And Ccna Certifications by Cactus(m): 4:26pm On Apr 19, 2007
ITIL is just gradually picking up now. I am not familiar with certifcation in ITIL, but i can say that. IN nigeria where businesses are gradually creating basic or mid-sized IT infrastructure. Convincing people to embrace the ITIL concept may be a little difficult if they already have existing frameworks. However, a company that is just laying out the groundworks for their IT infrastructure may be a little easier to implement ITIL. U can potentially take the ITIL certification if there is one now and u might just find it a little difficult to market that skills. u may be lucky things can just work out easily for u.

ITIL, NAC and others that are just picking up thanks to big corporations like linksys and cisco. In my opinion, though all these concepts, frameworks, methodologies or whatever u may call them streamline the process of overall IT management. But people should really evaluate the need for implementing these ideas because they are not as cheap as just going to buy workstations for business, u may have to consider changing the design of networks and servers etc. and that is freaking expensive. This is a potentially great niche to enter. The realisation of the benefits may not be as immediate as one may expect, perserverance will surely help. Will i advice anyone to take ITIL certification now if there is one. NO. Better to take certifications if u want certification or if u feel the need to be certified in something u can use immediately than something u may ponder about.

(1) (Reply)

Input Devise Into Your Computer,call From Pc On Net For Free / I Need A Clean Laptop With A High Configuration / Help My Bb Messenger Facebook And Twitter App Not Working

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.