Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,845 members, 7,851,872 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:35 AM

Any Nigerian Or Intl Movie Producer In Nairaland? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Any Nigerian Or Intl Movie Producer In Nairaland? (884 Views)

‘ayomi’ Movie Producer Sets To Release Movie / Wich Do You Prefer: Nigerian Or American Movies? / The Best Nigerian Movie Producer/director (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Nigerian Or Intl Movie Producer In Nairaland? by suxes2005(m): 8:01pm On Aug 14, 2010
Hi,

I have always use NL as my 1st stop search
for infos of gr8 people in Nigeria.

I am Sheyi Shobayo, an aspiring movie star
and i have written 3 scripts that i believe it will
not only pull the nigerian market but the intl
market as well.

I am lookng for producer, director or marketr
so as to work together.

If you know any, kindly link me up.

Kingsley Ogoro, Tunde Kelani, etc

pear_prince@yahoo.com
SHALOM
Re: Any Nigerian Or Intl Movie Producer In Nairaland? by suxes2005(m): 9:26pm On Aug 22, 2010
Has any1 seen dis thread at all?

SHALOM
Re: Any Nigerian Or Intl Movie Producer In Nairaland? by PROJECT: 3:16pm On Sep 12, 2010
i have seen it sevral times and was wondering what to say or do about ur post, well this what i want you to know,if we will work together ,we can work with new cast and film on 35mm camera,that celluloid,so if u think we can work contact me , but we still have a lot to talk about,thanks,presently am in ghana and uw ill have to come over
Re: Any Nigerian Or Intl Movie Producer In Nairaland? by OAB: 11:47am On Sep 17, 2010
“D’Comeback” set to land in Nigerian Cinemas on Independence Day Oct 1. Check it out!

D’Comeback is the story of David King. Loosely based on the biblical character, David, it is the story of a man of humble beginnings, who begins life with the right priorities and beliefs and slowly becomes a leader in his city. However, with great power comes great responsibility, and David has to learn how to handle the power that he now possesses. A story about rivalry, success, betrayal and finally redemption, D’Comeback takes you on a journey through a mans life and shows that ultimately, only Gods direction will lead to a truly successful life. The movie is an infusion of dance, drama, action, romance and comedy in order to convey the great message of this powerful story.[i][/i]
Let's support this new faces!! on facebook, twitter and blogs.

Check out the trailer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GoJIXkq9mcQ&feature=related
Behind the Scenes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lIGALzHWC8&feature=related
Soundtrack: "komole"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iw2xz8_rBZU

www.dcomeback.com
Re: Any Nigerian Or Intl Movie Producer In Nairaland? by suxes2005(m): 8:14pm On Oct 26, 2010
@Project, sorry i am just replying you
We can talk sure. Do mail me or drop
ur contact mail here

SHALOM

(1) (Reply)

I'm Too Old To Play Mr Bean Again: Rowan Atkinson / Behind The Scene Of Music Video Shoot - We Are One By Big Webb Ft Bigg Splash / The Supermom Reality TV Show Season3...the Celebrity Edition Is Here!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.