Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,745 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Man Loses Sight While Looking For Spiritual Eyes To Win Lotto - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Loses Sight While Looking For Spiritual Eyes To Win Lotto (22342 Views)

Man Loses Savings Few Weeks After Lambasting Alibaba For Criticizing Yahoo Boys / Poachers Arrested While Looking For Animals To Kill In Cross River. Photos / Farmer Dies While Looking For Mice On A Farm (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Loses Sight While Looking For Spiritual Eyes To Win Lotto by Mcreloaded(m): 9:32am On Jan 21, 2019
There is still hope he should try and contact me so that we can use the right eye for a more effective juju after all Na small vegetable native doctor take pass native doctor.
Re: Man Loses Sight While Looking For Spiritual Eyes To Win Lotto by nNEOo(m): 9:33am On Jan 21, 2019
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Loses Sight While Looking For Spiritual Eyes To Win Lotto by ebuka10box(m): 9:34am On Jan 21, 2019
Mehnnnn all for the hustle..life ain't fair jare... Sterling,messi,oil, rash ford dey earn block every week and some die in poverty
Re: Man Loses Sight While Looking For Spiritual Eyes To Win Lotto by Donmoscojaja(m): 9:34am On Jan 21, 2019
j
Re: Man Loses Sight While Looking For Spiritual Eyes To Win Lotto by Awesomefred32(m): 9:35am On Jan 21, 2019
grin grin
na the same people sha
should we tell them?
Re: Man Loses Sight While Looking For Spiritual Eyes To Win Lotto by 22brains(m): 9:35am On Jan 21, 2019
HumphreyGspot:
A 27 year-old man identified as Emmanuel Okachi has lost an eye in his quest for spiritual powers to win Lotto games. Emmanuel Okachi, reportedly sought help from a witchdoctor in Ishiagu village, near Ogwashi-Uku in Delta State to acquire spiritual sight to see lucky numbers.

According to News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) A friend of the victim, Osita Uzoka, reported that the incident occurred on Jan. 12, 2019. “He went to see a juju man to help him acquire spiritual sight so that he can be wining lotto games, popularly known as ‘Baba Ijebu. He once told me that he was woried that he has been playing lotto games without success,” Uzoka said.

According to him, Emmanuel later sought the help of a witchdoctor who assured him of spiritual solution. Uzoka narrated how the victim later went to the witchdoctor who reportedly prepared some concortions for him. He said the witchdoctor gave Emmanuel the prepared substance to drink and rob on his eyes. “He never told anyone what he did, but when he started feeling some discomfort in his left eye, he cried out. I heard about it from one of our friends so I went to see him, that was when he told me what transpired. He was taken to the hospital following a swollen eye, but no solution. Right now, he has lost his left eye,” Uzoka said.

Continue Reading: https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/01/man-loses-physical-eyes-while-looking.html?m=1
yesss!!!! it has happened. a Bible verse has just been fulfilled. "if your eye causes you to sin, pluck it out"
Re: Man Loses Sight While Looking For Spiritual Eyes To Win Lotto by berbs: 9:35am On Jan 21, 2019
For you to develop spiritual eye, you must first lose your physical eye grin.... So, why is he complaining now
Re: Man Loses Sight While Looking For Spiritual Eyes To Win Lotto by 22brains(m): 9:36am On Jan 21, 2019
ebuka10box:
Mehnnnn all for the hustle..life ain't fair jare... Sterling,messi,oil, rash ford dey earn block every week and some die in poverty
yesss!!!! it has happened. a Bible verse has just been fulfilled. "if your eye causes you to sin, pluck it out"
Re: Man Loses Sight While Looking For Spiritual Eyes To Win Lotto by Originakalokalo(m): 9:36am On Jan 21, 2019
The devil cannot give anyone good things.. It is not in his nature.

Goodness and true riches are in Jesus.

The riches of this world will not go with you to the grave...

How rich is your soul? Do you have the greatest assurance?

I do. Jesus said.. If anyone believes in me, I will raise him up on the last day....

This is the greatest assurance...

Say no to evil and to the devil... Say yes to Jesus and you are secured after you close your eyes in death.

1 Like

Re: Man Loses Sight While Looking For Spiritual Eyes To Win Lotto by 22brains(m): 9:36am On Jan 21, 2019
Awesomefred32:
grin grin

na the same people sha

should we tell them?

Re: Man Loses Sight While Looking For Spiritual Eyes To Win Lotto by jerflakes(m): 9:36am On Jan 21, 2019
calculator123:
If the witch doctor had the power, how come he is still poor?

Who told you that the witch doctor is poor?

4 Likes

Re: Man Loses Sight While Looking For Spiritual Eyes To Win Lotto by winkmart: 9:37am On Jan 21, 2019
Seegistmedia:
BBNaija’s Khloe flaunts bikini body in new photos

Big Brother Naija 2018 housemate, Khloe had her male followers drool over her banging bikini body which she put on display on her page after she hit the beach in Lagos.Click Here To See Photo 18+

With that your rubbish PUSH NOTIFICATION... I swear your bounce rate will be close to 80%
Re: Man Loses Sight While Looking For Spiritual Eyes To Win Lotto by 22brains(m): 9:37am On Jan 21, 2019
berbs:
For you to develop spiritual eye, you must first lose your physical eye grin.... So, why is he complaining now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Loses Sight While Looking For Spiritual Eyes To Win Lotto by AllenSpencer: 9:37am On Jan 21, 2019
OdikwaRisky:
dirty afonjas

And your lots keep migrating in droves to dine with the dirty Afonja's

Deep inside the wild life of the West, their is an Igbo man there selling drugs or driving Okada
Re: Man Loses Sight While Looking For Spiritual Eyes To Win Lotto by Unconquerable: 9:41am On Jan 21, 2019
The love of money is the root of all evil.
Re: Man Loses Sight While Looking For Spiritual Eyes To Win Lotto by Dayoara: 9:43am On Jan 21, 2019
cool grin shocked devil has nothing good to offer you... Come to Jesus my yoke is easy and my burden is light.
Re: Man Loses Sight While Looking For Spiritual Eyes To Win Lotto by whitering: 9:45am On Jan 21, 2019
Power pass power. Just as you looked for power to see magic numbers. That's how baba ijebu will do his own juju so that people will not win much.
Re: Man Loses Sight While Looking For Spiritual Eyes To Win Lotto by Belteshazzar1: 9:47am On Jan 21, 2019
hmmmm let others take note
Re: Man Loses Sight While Looking For Spiritual Eyes To Win Lotto by asiga(m): 9:48am On Jan 21, 2019
Baba Ijebu win am all round
Re: Man Loses Sight While Looking For Spiritual Eyes To Win Lotto by berbs: 9:50am On Jan 21, 2019
22brains:

Na u talk am ooo cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Loses Sight While Looking For Spiritual Eyes To Win Lotto by 22brains(m): 9:51am On Jan 21, 2019
berbs:

Na u talk am ooo cheesy
LOL....
Re: Man Loses Sight While Looking For Spiritual Eyes To Win Lotto by Nobody: 9:55am On Jan 21, 2019
calculator123:
If the witch doctor had the power, how come he is still poor?
They do have powers but they rarely use it for money because of consequences.
Re: Man Loses Sight While Looking For Spiritual Eyes To Win Lotto by Nobody: 9:57am On Jan 21, 2019
innobarca:
Non of those things will make you rich.... stealing pants and all the nonsense can not make anybody rich.
Unfortunately it does make many rich. I have many of those yahoo boiz in my neighbourhood.
Re: Man Loses Sight While Looking For Spiritual Eyes To Win Lotto by Nobody: 9:59am On Jan 21, 2019
He lost his physical sight to gain spiritual sight. grin grin grin
Re: Man Loses Sight While Looking For Spiritual Eyes To Win Lotto by BanevsJoker(m): 9:59am On Jan 21, 2019
Onyinye Ekwensu
Re: Man Loses Sight While Looking For Spiritual Eyes To Win Lotto by XhosaNostra(f): 10:10am On Jan 21, 2019
Lol, maybe that was the point, to lose his physical sight so he can use the "spiritual eye". He'll be the next Baba Vanga, the blind seer grin
Re: Man Loses Sight While Looking For Spiritual Eyes To Win Lotto by fasho01(m): 10:11am On Jan 21, 2019
Hahahahaha.. Hilarious
Re: Man Loses Sight While Looking For Spiritual Eyes To Win Lotto by bluefilm: 10:12am On Jan 21, 2019
Good for him.

Now he has lost his physical eyes.

And gained the spiritual eyesight he was desperately looking for.

What a wonderful bargain!
Re: Man Loses Sight While Looking For Spiritual Eyes To Win Lotto by einsteine(m): 10:26am On Jan 21, 2019
Stupidity

Lotto is completely random. There is no way to predict the numbers. Only innumerate fools feel otherwise
Re: Man Loses Sight While Looking For Spiritual Eyes To Win Lotto by Martin0(m): 10:39am On Jan 21, 2019
XhosaNostra:
Lol, maybe that was the point, to lose his physical sight so he can use the "spiritual eye". He'll be the next Baba Vanga, the blind seer grin
grin grin grin grin you got that bad mouth

1 Like

Re: Man Loses Sight While Looking For Spiritual Eyes To Win Lotto by XhosaNostra(f): 10:42am On Jan 21, 2019
Martin0:
grin grin grin grin you got that bad mouth

Abeg, when he starts dashing out visions, tell me oo tongue
I got a Powerball to win this year.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Youths Place Coffin In Aba South Headquarters (Photos) / Facebook Hacker Arrested In Rivers After Duping 5 Influential Nigerians (pic) / Man Kills His Biological Mother In Otukpo, Benue State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.