Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,915 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Man Loses Sight While Looking For Spiritual Eyes To Win Lotto - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Loses Sight While Looking For Spiritual Eyes To Win Lotto (22341 Views)

Man Loses Savings Few Weeks After Lambasting Alibaba For Criticizing Yahoo Boys / Poachers Arrested While Looking For Animals To Kill In Cross River. Photos / Farmer Dies While Looking For Mice On A Farm (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Loses Sight While Looking For Spiritual Eyes To Win Lotto by millionboi2: 11:00am On Jan 21, 2019
Richdad50:
I feel for him but lessons must be learnt in life. No shortcuts to success and the consequence of satanic gifts is devastating. For the Yahoo Boys, something worse is coming for you. You will go down with disease that will defy your ability to wear pants and underwear. You will be butt naked. Believe me!

#Richdad
Hahahahaha

This your cause hot ooo
Re: Man Loses Sight While Looking For Spiritual Eyes To Win Lotto by Martin0(m): 11:07am On Jan 21, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Abeg, when he starts dashing out visions, tell me oo tongue
I got a Powerball to win this year.
hahahahah grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Loses Sight While Looking For Spiritual Eyes To Win Lotto by Orpe7(m): 11:19am On Jan 21, 2019
Lazy Ipob youth
Spiritual eyes ko
Spirit don chop your eyes mumu
Forcast u no sabi
Learn a trade and work lai lai
Always short to success routesee ur life now
Re: Man Loses Sight While Looking For Spiritual Eyes To Win Lotto by davtown: 11:27am On Jan 21, 2019
da only way to success is jesus
Re: Man Loses Sight While Looking For Spiritual Eyes To Win Lotto by hahn(m): 12:22pm On Jan 21, 2019
bedspread:
Cunning man die... Cunning man Bury Am.....

Devil has nothing to give to a man...

Let those Planning Similar Moves count their Teeth with their Tongue...

JESUS CHRIST is the Embodiment of all Good Things... with JESUS, it's Free of Charge

The only thing Jesus needs are your tithes and offering. Free indeed
Re: Man Loses Sight While Looking For Spiritual Eyes To Win Lotto by shaqhead: 12:25pm On Jan 21, 2019
BlackAfrican:
Stupidity..

People like this are the ones always blaming Buhari for their family problems...

You won't work but you want to chop..
If we should take inventory of folks who lost billions in MMM ehn that are right now shouting Buhari ehn...it wl be so staggering!!

I personally kno of one lady who lost 450k in MMM who believes that it is Buhari who caused her wall clock from not workin...now shes loookin for 100k to start business can u imagine?
Re: Man Loses Sight While Looking For Spiritual Eyes To Win Lotto by mechanics(m): 12:28pm On Jan 21, 2019
The herbalist has taken his eyes.
Re: Man Loses Sight While Looking For Spiritual Eyes To Win Lotto by innobarca(m): 1:18pm On Jan 21, 2019
asuustrike1:

Unfortunately it does make many rich. I have many of those yahoo boiz in my neighbourhood.

Sorry,,,, I do not believe that a pant can make anybody rich,very soon another nonsense will trend.
Re: Man Loses Sight While Looking For Spiritual Eyes To Win Lotto by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jan 21, 2019
innobarca:

Sorry,,,, I do not believe that a pant can make anybody rich,very soon another nonsense will trend.

Of course you wouldn't believe but you can lend me yours to prove a point
Re: Man Loses Sight While Looking For Spiritual Eyes To Win Lotto by sweetilicious(f): 2:09pm On Jan 21, 2019
See how dirty everything looks.He did himself.Spiritual eyes he got
Re: Man Loses Sight While Looking For Spiritual Eyes To Win Lotto by calculator123(m): 6:46pm On Jan 21, 2019
jerflakes:

Who told you that the witch doctor is poor?
How many witch doctors have you seen in your life that are wealthy?
Re: Man Loses Sight While Looking For Spiritual Eyes To Win Lotto by jerflakes(m): 2:19am On Jan 22, 2019
calculator123:

How many witch doctors have you seen in your life that are wealthy?

Come to Anambra state

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SP Benjamin Hundeyin Advises Ladies Who Send Nudes To Their Lovers / Armed Robbers Snatch Mohammed Babangida's Wife's Car In Kaduna. / Youths Place Coffin In Aba South Headquarters (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.