Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,022 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:29 AM

Nwafor Ogbu Shot Dead In Rivers State (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nwafor Ogbu Shot Dead In Rivers State (Photos) (17085 Views)

Gunmen Kidnap Acho Ndukwe & Paul Ogbu (2 Imo Monarchs) Burn Palaces / Ogbu Emmanuel, EBSU SUG President Spent N10m Given To Students By Governor Umahi / INEC Replaces Lawrence Ezeh With Adaku Ogbu-Aguocha, 3 Weeks After Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nwafor Ogbu Shot Dead In Rivers State (Photos) by Oweku: 9:27am On Jan 21, 2019
That is river state for u...
Re: Nwafor Ogbu Shot Dead In Rivers State (Photos) by Teajayz(m): 9:27am On Jan 21, 2019
What a cruel world we are. What is going to be the faith of the family? What if he is the bread winner of his family? Death is inevitable and we will all leave one day with different causes. What have we planned for the people we are leaving behind especially our immediate family members, wife and children or only the children as the case may be. Have a life insurance plan and be rest assured that after you are gone, asides what you have in your bank account as savings, they still have something tangible to foot their bills and pay for the children's school fees. They could be given 5 million or even more depending on what you have arranged for them.

#LifeInsuranceCampaign
Re: Nwafor Ogbu Shot Dead In Rivers State (Photos) by tbibuzz(m): 9:31am On Jan 21, 2019
Imagine and I b wan relocate go there
Re: Nwafor Ogbu Shot Dead In Rivers State (Photos) by seanfer(m): 9:31am On Jan 21, 2019
Lifeofcedis:

What bout d pple those insurgent are killing are they not same pple northern kaduna killing southern kaduna over stupid reason ain't they one same pple nigga think b4 u post sh!t

Get a life.. You mentioned Borno .....
Re: Nwafor Ogbu Shot Dead In Rivers State (Photos) by Passionate888: 9:35am On Jan 21, 2019
seanfer:

Borno’s Case is different because there’s a insurgency fight going on there. But here in Rivers People from the same community and tribe are killing each other over cult and political related matters.
The case of Eleme is not all about politics... The youths (some) connive with some elders to eat/ embezzle funds that's supposed to be shared among them. When some youth found out, they burnt houses, killed, and chased those they feel benefited from it.
Re: Nwafor Ogbu Shot Dead In Rivers State (Photos) by seanfer(m): 9:56am On Jan 21, 2019
Passionate888:
The case of Eleme is not all about politics... The youths (some) connive with some elders to eat/ embezzle funds that's supposed to be shared among them. When some youth found out, they burnt houses, killed, and chased those they feel benefited from it.

Thanks for the clarification.... I hope that Slowpoke blaming Buhari will come and tell Us how PMB is the Cause
Re: Nwafor Ogbu Shot Dead In Rivers State (Photos) by Kaetoh: 10:02am On Jan 21, 2019
This guy is a senior childhood friend to me. He's a very nice and extremely humble guy with an open mind. He's never in contention with no one. I'll call his younger bro to condole with the family. It's quite sad nwafor is gone.
Re: Nwafor Ogbu Shot Dead In Rivers State (Photos) by michoim(m): 10:18am On Jan 21, 2019
Wike should be probed
Re: Nwafor Ogbu Shot Dead In Rivers State (Photos) by Echo50(m): 10:19am On Jan 21, 2019
R.i.p my brother. You are truly a leader with a difference. We regret your dismise....Nwafor a.k.a COMANDER OF JUSTICE
Re: Nwafor Ogbu Shot Dead In Rivers State (Photos) by kellybently(m): 10:51am On Jan 21, 2019
InaNla:
I blame Buhari.

No security again anywhere in Nigeria. Failure of leadership.
blame the sitting governor the champion end SARS campaign
Re: Nwafor Ogbu Shot Dead In Rivers State (Photos) by InaNla(f): 10:59am On Jan 21, 2019
kellybently:

blame the sitting governor the champion end SARS campaign

The president caused all the problems in Nigeria. Alh Lai Mohammed
Re: Nwafor Ogbu Shot Dead In Rivers State (Photos) by DerideGull(m): 1:33pm On Jan 21, 2019
Chisaedhor:
News reaching us has it that the youth president of Ogale community in Eleme, Rivers State, Mr. Nwafor Ogbu has been shot dead by unknown gunmen.

Groovenaija360 gathered that Mr. Nwafor president Ogale youth died last night after he was shot by heavily armed men.

One of his relative Peace Gomba who is currently feeling pained on her social media after the ugly incident happened.

Shared his photos and wrote:

See Photos below.

>>> https://grovenaija360.com/community-youth-president-shot-dead-in-rivers-state-photos/

It is very unfortunate that my people are senselessly murdered in the zoo called Nigeria. I hope no hand of Eleme peep is involved in this pitiful murder. In addition, I have repeatedly informed people that Eleme is not Ogoni land.
Re: Nwafor Ogbu Shot Dead In Rivers State (Photos) by DerideGull(m): 1:37pm On Jan 21, 2019
Passionate888:

What funds are supposedly need to be shared? Why are most Nigerians still lookup to a fund to be shared?
Re: Nwafor Ogbu Shot Dead In Rivers State (Photos) by Passionate888: 1:54pm On Jan 21, 2019
DerideGull:

What funds are supposedly need to be shared? Why are most Nigerians still lookup to a fund to be shared?
The funds are not bribes, it's like money paid by companies that are in the community to the people.. Eleme has some giant companies, eg. INDORAMA, NNPC, etc
Re: Nwafor Ogbu Shot Dead In Rivers State (Photos) by leantner11(m): 1:57pm On Jan 21, 2019
R.I.p Brother
Re: Nwafor Ogbu Shot Dead In Rivers State (Photos) by Greatzeus(m): 7:48pm On Jan 21, 2019
I expect forensics study on the dead body,by the NPF.Gun shell casing should be studied, fingerprint adequately scanned, street camera around the murder scene should be scrutinized, faces of suspects should be run on national database and all criminal data base for match,his phone records should be listened to for any threat,his family and close friends should be interviewed to know who he has any grudge with lately or any business deal gone wrong etc
What I'm I saying sef Forgot this is naija. I'm sure an average police officer in Nigeria has no ideal what the heck I'm taking about cry
Re: Nwafor Ogbu Shot Dead In Rivers State (Photos) by Lucky5966: 10:33am On Jan 22, 2019
Greatzeus:
I expect forensics study on the dead body,by the NPF.Gun shell casing should be studied, fingerprint adequately scanned, street camera around the murder scene should be scrutinized, faces of suspects should be run on national database and all criminal data base for match,his phone records should be listened to for any threat,his family and close friends should be interviewed to know who he has any grudge with lately or any business deal gone wrong etc
What I'm I saying sef Forgot this is naija. I'm sure an average police officer in Nigeria has no ideal what the heck I'm taking about cry

I stay close to where he was killed...

Armed robbers attacked his street the youth president and two other guys went after them..

He was shot in the neck while, the other guys were shot in the chest and leg respectively...The youth president died at the spot while, the other guys are in the hospital

Gracias

(1) (2) (Reply)

Emir Sanusi Absent From Ganduje’s Inauguration / 2023: Senators Scheming For Governorship Seats / Ghana's Central Bank Governor - ''We're Desperate For Nigerian Gas''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.