Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,060 members, 7,818,174 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Emir Sanusi Absent From Ganduje’s Inauguration - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emir Sanusi Absent From Ganduje’s Inauguration (17090 Views)

Muhammad Garba Dismisses Call For Tinubu To Distance Self From Ganduje / With Buhari Absent From Frontline, Governors Exercise Presidential Powers - PT / Sheikh Daurawa, 3 Other Islamic Scholars Resign From Ganduje Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emir Sanusi Absent From Ganduje’s Inauguration by Gistpeeps: 10:40am On May 29, 2019
Emir Of Kano Alhaji Muhammadu Sanusi II was conspicuously absent at the inauguration of the state governor Dr.Abdullahi Umar Ganduje for the second term in office.

The inauguration which is taking place presently at the Sani Abacha Stadium observed that two out of the five emirates are already taking their seats, they include emir of Bichi and Rano while that of Kano, Gaya and Karaye are empty.

The absence of the Emir of Kano is based on security reasons, while that of Gaya and Karaye were said to be on their way to the venue of the event.

However, this reporter observed that dignitaries present at the occasion include: Diplomatic corp, technocrats, businessmen, top security brass and other stakeholders.

https://www.nairalink.fun/2019/05/just-in-emir-of-kano-sanusi-absent-at-gandujes-inauguration.html

1 Share

Re: Emir Sanusi Absent From Ganduje’s Inauguration by MotivateUrself(m): 10:42am On May 29, 2019
Bleep ganduje dollar!
English is a universal language but yet this man can't construct a sentence without making a fool of his lineage!
Governance in that state is a scam !
I don't expect a learned man to attend an inauguration full of dullard !
I wish game of thrones was real, I'd Bleep khaleesi and use dragon burn some states !

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Sanusi Absent From Ganduje’s Inauguration by Nobody: 10:52am On May 29, 2019
and you expect him to be there after those humiliation

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Absent From Ganduje’s Inauguration by MorufuAtanda: 10:53am On May 29, 2019
MotivateUrself:
Bleep ganduje dollar!
English is a universal language but yet this man can't construct a sentence without making a fool of his lineage!
Governance in that state is a scam !
I don't expect a learned man to attend an inauguration full of dullard !
I wish game of thrones was real, I'd Bleep khaleesi and use dragon burn some states !

Gandollar is an illiterate.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emir Sanusi Absent From Ganduje’s Inauguration by Ahmed0336(m): 11:05am On May 29, 2019
Wetin lost there where Sanusi wan go find?
abeg make una free the man

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Absent From Ganduje’s Inauguration by festacman(m): 11:08am On May 29, 2019
Re: Emir Sanusi Absent From Ganduje’s Inauguration by festacman(m): 11:19am On May 29, 2019
Gov. Ganduje sure has his demons like all us do but it is unfair for a young man to carelessly tag him an illiterate. Gov. Ganduje worked hard for his doctorate degree from prestigious University of Ibadan in 1993. He speaks better English than 'grammatical impossibilities' many young graduates write as comments these days. It is OK to hunt for 'likes' but a little bit of decorum won't hurt.

31 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi Absent From Ganduje’s Inauguration by tolu24(m): 11:56am On May 29, 2019
festacman:
Gov. Ganduje sure has his demons like all us do but it is unfair for a young man to carelessly tag him an illiterate. Gov. Ganduje worked hard for his doctorate degree from prestigious University of Ibadan in 1993. He speaks better English than 'grammatical impossibilities' many young graduates write as comments these days. It is OK to hunt for 'likes' but a little bit of decorum won't hurt.
God bless you sir, ganduje is a brilliant scholar even his book about local government administration remains the best in Nigeria

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Sanusi Absent From Ganduje’s Inauguration by valentineuwakwe(m): 12:23pm On May 29, 2019
supported..what is he coming their to do? a secret war is going on and real soldiers will never pretend....his appearance will only show sign of weakness..let the governor fall alone

2 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi Absent From Ganduje’s Inauguration by KingOfAllIgbos: 12:41pm On May 29, 2019
grin

Hausa / Fulani would shrug, but my loyal subjects will cry the most.

1. Look at my moniker ..... 2. Look at the comments.

You will see in 3,2,1 ..... cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emir Sanusi Absent From Ganduje’s Inauguration by PussyKing(m): 12:41pm On May 29, 2019
IF NA ME I NO GO GO SEF undecided
Re: Emir Sanusi Absent From Ganduje’s Inauguration by Onyekachi419(f): 12:41pm On May 29, 2019
The man no one come now grin
Re: Emir Sanusi Absent From Ganduje’s Inauguration by BadiratT: 12:42pm On May 29, 2019
O better
Re: Emir Sanusi Absent From Ganduje’s Inauguration by OgbanjeProphet: 12:43pm On May 29, 2019
Wetin he wan go find for there... You want Gandollars to disgrace him there.

Re: Emir Sanusi Absent From Ganduje’s Inauguration by zibya: 12:43pm On May 29, 2019
festacman:
You mind all these nairaland IPOB miscreants

9 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi Absent From Ganduje’s Inauguration by Hector09(m): 12:45pm On May 29, 2019
His absent does not change or add anything

2 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi Absent From Ganduje’s Inauguration by mamapidgin: 12:47pm On May 29, 2019
Alh Gandudollar
Re: Emir Sanusi Absent From Ganduje’s Inauguration by KingOfAllIgbos: 12:48pm On May 29, 2019
MorufuAtanda:

He has a PhD, i am sure no one in your lineage has.

He has billions, entire fortune of your generations COMBINED no reach.

Do something productive with your time my yeebow friend grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Sanusi Absent From Ganduje’s Inauguration by KingOfAllIgbos: 12:49pm On May 29, 2019
grin
Re: Emir Sanusi Absent From Ganduje’s Inauguration by dirtycoin(m): 12:50pm On May 29, 2019
Emir Sanusi is not under any obligation to attend.
Re: Emir Sanusi Absent From Ganduje’s Inauguration by Teejaycrown08: 12:51pm On May 29, 2019
MorufuAtanda:

Ganduje was born in Ganduje village of Dawakin Tofa Local Government Area of Kano State in 1949.

He started his early education in Qur’anic and Islamiyya school at his village Ganduje where he became trained in Islamic knowledge. He later moved to headquarters of his local government where he attended Dawakin Tofa Primary School from 1956 to 1963. Ganduje attended the Government Secondary School Birnin Kudu from 1964 to 1968.

He obtained a Nigerian Certificate of Education (NCE) from Advance Teachers’ College Kano between 1969 and 1972. He then attended Ahmadu Bello University, located in Zaria, Kaduna State, for a Bachelor of Science Education degree from 1972 to 1975.

He obtained his first master’s degree in applied educational psychology from Bayero University Kano, located in Kano, Kano State, in 1979 and later returned to Ahmadu Bello University from 1984 to 1985 for a Master of Public Administration degree. Not satisfied, Ganduje went to the University of Ibadan, located in Ibadan, Oyo State, for a Doctor of Public Administration degree between 1989 and 1993.

If u don't what u are saying keep mute. He's better than ur conditions. . Good day, I don’t like Ganduje but I can never insult a leader.

12 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi Absent From Ganduje’s Inauguration by solmusdesigns: 12:52pm On May 29, 2019
grin

The fools that voted for Kerosine are Envious of the ones that voted for Bridge and Infrastructure builder

4 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi Absent From Ganduje’s Inauguration by yuanexchanger: 12:55pm On May 29, 2019
Ganduje the slayer of CBN

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kwankwaso: 2023 Will Be Do-or-die, We Won’t Accept ‘inconclusive’ In Kano / 2023: Senators Scheming For Governorship Seats / 2023: Despite His Hate For Igbo, Ikpeazu Decided To Support Wike - Udensi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.