Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,261 members, 7,822,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Mother Of All Rallies Took Place In Jos – Lalong - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mother Of All Rallies Took Place In Jos – Lalong (14980 Views)

Biafra Rally Took Place In Finland In Simon Ekpa house But He Was Hiding -IPOB / Mother Of All Rallies In Lagos Prove Obi & Kwankwaso Are They Regional Candi / What Next For Obi After The Failed Mother Of All Rallies In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Of All Rallies Took Place In Jos – Lalong by arewaboy01(m): 12:44pm On Jan 21, 2019
movetoca:

Why are you people (plateau) very stupid? I mean it's like it's a normal thing over there. I have never seen a reasonable man from Plateau state in my whole life. All they know how to do is drink and Chase women. They butcher you like cows and you support them because you want to be hausa by all means. You rejected your native language and picked hausa all because you want to be more Hausa than Hausas. God thank you for making me a Rivers man because I can't imagine sharing a state with retards like Plateau people. Keep supporting your oppressors and Invaders...spits
.... they don't drink a chase women in Rivers?? ur pained and all I can do is sympathize with you and I can't come to your level and exchange insults with... plateau Is far better than Rivers ... Sai BABA once more brother
Re: Mother Of All Rallies Took Place In Jos – Lalong by SaiAtikuTill203: 12:59pm On Jan 21, 2019
for Buhari to boycott a debate which is our only means of holding him hostage and demand for accountability of his government yet he denied us that opportunity as a tyrant he have always bn...APC is busy selling an illitrate, mentally and physically challenged tyrant to us and all u people could do is continuing shifting blames and evading accountability...
Re: Mother Of All Rallies Took Place In Jos – Lalong by arewaboy01(m): 1:04pm On Jan 21, 2019
movetoca:

Why are you people (plateau) very stupid? I mean it's like it's a normal thing over there. I have never seen a reasonable man from Plateau state in my whole life. All they know how to do is drink and Chase women. They butcher you like cows and you support them because you want to be hausa by all means. You rejected your native language and picked hausa all because you want to be more Hausa than Hausas. God thank you for making me a Rivers man because I can't imagine sharing a state with retards like Plateau people. Keep supporting your oppressors and Invaders...spits
means ur whole life has been miserably unreasonable
Re: Mother Of All Rallies Took Place In Jos – Lalong by movetoca: 3:06pm On Jan 21, 2019
arewaboy01:
.... they don't drink a chase women in Rivers?? ur pained and all I can do is sympathize with you and I can't come to your level and exchange insults with... plateau Is far better than Rivers ... Sai BABA once more brother
Plateau can not even be compared to Obio Akpor local government. I doubt any of you cowards will be alive in the next 4 years. Keep saiing that's what you guys are good at.
Re: Mother Of All Rallies Took Place In Jos – Lalong by movetoca: 3:13pm On Jan 21, 2019
arewaboy01:
means ur whole life has been miserably unreasonable
When are they going to give you guys Emir? Arewaboy. No wonder all your brothers in Ph don't go home anymore because they are likely going to butcher them within 24 hours.
Re: Mother Of All Rallies Took Place In Jos – Lalong by arewaboy01(m): 3:21pm On Jan 21, 2019
movetoca:

When are they going to give you guys Emir? Arewaboy. No wonder all your brothers in Ph don't go home anymore because they are likely going to butcher them within 24 hours.
4+4 sak !
Re: Mother Of All Rallies Took Place In Jos – Lalong by movetoca: 3:36pm On Jan 21, 2019
arewaboy01:
4+4 sak !
Buhari and his brothers can go ahead and wipe you mf out how does it concern me. I have no plans going to that part of Nigeria in my lifetime or next life. Now go and lick your masters d**k. Confused people without language or identity .
Re: Mother Of All Rallies Took Place In Jos – Lalong by arewaboy01(m): 4:32pm On Jan 21, 2019
movetoca:

Buhari and his brothers can go ahead and wipe you mf out how does it concern me. I have no plans going to that part of Nigeria in my lifetime or next life. Now go and lick your masters d**k. Confused people without language or identity .
we don't harbor touts in our beautiful plateau...not too late to join d next level train and save urself d pain of losing u unscrupulous being...4+4 sak!!
Re: Mother Of All Rallies Took Place In Jos – Lalong by Yseone(m): 4:44pm On Jan 21, 2019
This is pure scam
Re: Mother Of All Rallies Took Place In Jos – Lalong by Ades1234(m): 4:50pm On Jan 21, 2019
ngadaAwo:
[s][/s]
claptrap and stupid trash
, what make it claptrap, is the guy lying? How can he market the same man he uses his mouth to condemn

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Still An Illegal President-elect - Timi Frank / Bauchi: Governor Bala Walks For Atiku In Bauchi (Video) / JUST IN: APC Announces New Official Website, Social Media Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.