Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,163 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

‘i’ll Teach You A Lesson You Will Never Forget’ — Buhari Replies Obasanjo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘i’ll Teach You A Lesson You Will Never Forget’ — Buhari Replies Obasanjo (54327 Views)

I Will Continue Delivering For Nigerians - Buhari Replies Obasanjo / Wike Hosts Buhari, Replies Amaechi War Chants (Photos) / Buhari Replies PDP On Plans To Impeach Saraki While In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘i’ll Teach You A Lesson You Will Never Forget’ — Buhari Replies Obasanjo by israelmao(m): 7:08am On Jan 21, 2019
Buhari is a tyrant and a religious bigot.I ask Shehu,What esteem Buhari has nationally and internationally compared to Obasanjo?Trump publicly lashed out Buhari as being "lifeless" and said he wished never to meet him again, the kind of insult no African president has received before.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘i’ll Teach You A Lesson You Will Never Forget’ — Buhari Replies Obasanjo by Hightbee102: 7:08am On Jan 21, 2019
Obj.. May end up in jail grin grin
Re: ‘i’ll Teach You A Lesson You Will Never Forget’ — Buhari Replies Obasanjo by abuuthmaan: 7:08am On Jan 21, 2019
had it been Baba Buhari, has done the needful by probing him, he wouldn't be running his mouth anyhow...this is a call to our dear president Buhari, to probe obasanjo's administration upon his re-election and we the good people of Nigeria are fully in support.

#old_gorrilla_needs_to_be_tamed and sent on political Oblivion
Re: ‘i’ll Teach You A Lesson You Will Never Forget’ — Buhari Replies Obasanjo by cheango: 7:09am On Jan 21, 2019
Shame

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘i’ll Teach You A Lesson You Will Never Forget’ — Buhari Replies Obasanjo by FedericGodwin: 7:11am On Jan 21, 2019
ALCOHOLKILLS:
foolish dictator, obj is the last person you will threatened and go scot free,

lifeless thing

You are the foolish one here.
Read your what you wrote and see how foolish you are
Re: ‘i’ll Teach You A Lesson You Will Never Forget’ — Buhari Replies Obasanjo by Ategberoson(m): 7:11am On Jan 21, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
grin

Let the war begin

igbo supporting ATIKU are all senseless- Nnamdi Kanu

your generation are senseless inclusive. you and your olosho mother are both senseless
Re: ‘i’ll Teach You A Lesson You Will Never Forget’ — Buhari Replies Obasanjo by KingOfAllIgbos: 7:13am On Jan 21, 2019
martineverest:
the headline is totally different from the content

Yeah. Updated my comment.

If i were the President, would have done a very brief and dismissive video maximum 2 mins in reply to OBJ's comment.

Showing Newspaper headlines about 3rd Term and sordid acts of OBJ... showing me being dismissive and scoffing about my accuser.

The more talkative an enemy is, the more painful a brief response is.

Imagine after a 16 page epistle, the President replies with less than 3 lines ? It will really infuriate OBJ grin
Re: ‘i’ll Teach You A Lesson You Will Never Forget’ — Buhari Replies Obasanjo by Nobody: 7:13am On Jan 21, 2019
ALCOHOLKILLS:

lifeless thing
Haha. Tell him. Obj remains his boss, anyday. He's simply spewing empty threats
Re: ‘i’ll Teach You A Lesson You Will Never Forget’ — Buhari Replies Obasanjo by michoim(m): 7:13am On Jan 21, 2019
That is a political master stroke. The King has spoken!!!

1 Like

Re: ‘i’ll Teach You A Lesson You Will Never Forget’ — Buhari Replies Obasanjo by Niorte: 7:13am On Jan 21, 2019
Obasanjo is far better and agile than Buhari in every way. In military rank, in physical strength, in age, in education, in administration, in relationship, in connection. You just name it.

Buhari is a refurbished product that the sellers want to sell as original product.

3 Likes

Re: ‘i’ll Teach You A Lesson You Will Never Forget’ — Buhari Replies Obasanjo by Shawnnn01: 7:15am On Jan 21, 2019
This didn’t sell 2011 it won’t now.
AllTheWayUp:
Dictator
Was that why Azazzu declared on TV that PDP is boko haram ?
InaNla:
The terrorist and tyrant has spoken
Is Obj God n how many elections did Obj win his ward talkless of LGA ?
ALCOHOLKILLS:

lifeless thing
Re: ‘i’ll Teach You A Lesson You Will Never Forget’ — Buhari Replies Obasanjo by livelymatilda22: 7:15am On Jan 21, 2019
abbaapple:
angry

Obasanjo is having Dementia just like that clown SalamRushdie lipsrsealed
Thst #10 per post chronic lying guy is really a clown
Re: ‘i’ll Teach You A Lesson You Will Never Forget’ — Buhari Replies Obasanjo by fayomim: 7:16am On Jan 21, 2019
wonders shall never end
Re: ‘i’ll Teach You A Lesson You Will Never Forget’ — Buhari Replies Obasanjo by OKOOMOGE: 7:16am On Jan 21, 2019
OBJ should do u a favor and take sniper if he is frustrated.
Re: ‘i’ll Teach You A Lesson You Will Never Forget’ — Buhari Replies Obasanjo by vincentus16: 7:17am On Jan 21, 2019
ALCOHOLKILLS:

lifeless thing
asin unto say him be wetin?
No he him follow spoil this country.
Re: ‘i’ll Teach You A Lesson You Will Never Forget’ — Buhari Replies Obasanjo by princeadams11: 7:17am On Jan 21, 2019
ALCOHOLKILLS:

lifeless thing
Obasanjo is an attention seaker. He doesnt want anybody to rule Nigeria twice like the way he did. He did same to Jonathan and now to Buhari. If PDP or any other party wins the election, Obasanjo will behave same way. He likes to control everybody even at his old age. He is a gready and selfish man.
Re: ‘i’ll Teach You A Lesson You Will Never Forget’ — Buhari Replies Obasanjo by Softness147: 7:17am On Jan 21, 2019
LET NIGERIA BURN
Re: ‘i’ll Teach You A Lesson You Will Never Forget’ — Buhari Replies Obasanjo by kanubiafra: 7:18am On Jan 21, 2019
[quote author=NgeneUkwenu post=74961295][/quote]this sound like riging. seems they have already determined the figures
Re: ‘i’ll Teach You A Lesson You Will Never Forget’ — Buhari Replies Obasanjo by LINTUNE(m): 7:18am On Jan 21, 2019
islandmoon:
buhari is a vegetable, a dummy president represented by Sagay to carry out his duty.

Apc Gari and sugar
lol angry grin
Re: ‘i’ll Teach You A Lesson You Will Never Forget’ — Buhari Replies Obasanjo by tradepunter: 7:20am On Jan 21, 2019
The YORUBA bastards supporting this buhari will never see a good end. They know this man is tyrant that is been used by some idiots that done mean this country well, yet they turn a blind eye.

Ooooo God let this country just scatter and let everyone go their separate ways...

Call me an ipob yoot, wailer or whatever.... Watch out a win for buhari will see a step Up in herdsmen attack in southern region.... And we will see a very bloody situation in the middlebelt cuz the country is not secured.

Nigerians you guys haven't seen anything, but one thing for sure is that the collaborators who saw this and did nothing will never find rest where ever they run to and where ever they hide In the mighty name of Jesus.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘i’ll Teach You A Lesson You Will Never Forget’ — Buhari Replies Obasanjo by InaNla(f): 7:20am On Jan 21, 2019
Shawnnn01:
This didn’t sell 2011 it won’t now.

Was that why Azazzu declared on TV that PDP is boko haram ? Is Obj God n how many elect as Obj win his ward talkless of LGA ?

Stay in your cubicle and be typing rubbish online.
Re: ‘i’ll Teach You A Lesson You Will Never Forget’ — Buhari Replies Obasanjo by Olatara(f): 7:21am On Jan 21, 2019
InaNla:
The terrorist and tyrant has spoken
Did you read the article?
Re: ‘i’ll Teach You A Lesson You Will Never Forget’ — Buhari Replies Obasanjo by Franzinni: 7:21am On Jan 21, 2019
post=74961850:
Obasanjo: A NATIONAL disgrace.
Mr man who ever you are..... You my friend are a bigger disgrace to this country if the small change the BMC reds you or the religious bias you are filled with has blinded you totally to the reality that your master is a total failure.... Then you are nothing short of a disgrace to Nigeria....

Your mouth is too crooked to say obj is a national disgrace!!!!!

1 Like

Re: ‘i’ll Teach You A Lesson You Will Never Forget’ — Buhari Replies Obasanjo by akdjr(m): 7:21am On Jan 21, 2019
I am sure Buhari will take some action that will shock Nigerian's after swearing in for second term. OBJ has no moral ground attacking Buhari of any plan to rig election. He rigged his election during his time and even seek third term where millions of naira exchange hands. Only those who didn't witness OBJ administration will come to applaud him for this statement.

1 Like

Re: ‘i’ll Teach You A Lesson You Will Never Forget’ — Buhari Replies Obasanjo by InaNla(f): 7:22am On Jan 21, 2019
Olatara:
Did you read the article?

Did you?
Re: ‘i’ll Teach You A Lesson You Will Never Forget’ — Buhari Replies Obasanjo by Born2Breed(f): 7:22am On Jan 21, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

With your 5% votes? grin grin grin grin

All Buhari followers thinks alike. 2015 election despite under age voting and manipulation of Kano votes. APC 15million votes and PDP 13million. 13/28 is 5%?

Between you and a Ewu who deserves your school certificate?

Re: ‘i’ll Teach You A Lesson You Will Never Forget’ — Buhari Replies Obasanjo by mozona(m): 7:23am On Jan 21, 2019
did buhari really replied obj, i mean did he all be himself write those messages.
Re: ‘i’ll Teach You A Lesson You Will Never Forget’ — Buhari Replies Obasanjo by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:23am On Jan 21, 2019
akdjr:
I am sure Buhari will take some action that will shock Nigerian's after swearing in for second term. OBJ has no moral ground attacking Buhari of any plan to rig election. He rigged his election during his time and even seek third term where millions if naira exchange hands. Only those who didn't witness OBJ administration will come to applaud him for this statement.
God bless you for this true word.
You've said it all

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘i’ll Teach You A Lesson You Will Never Forget’ — Buhari Replies Obasanjo by agarawu23(m): 7:23am On Jan 21, 2019
OBJ, we all read and heard buhari administration stopped paying your otta farm workers pdp has been paying for 16years. That one is enough to hate the buhari administration. tongue

Shameless old man full of hypocrisy. You are an ex President and can't control sitting President. You left pdp when Jona didn't dance to your tune. You backed Atiku with the aim of getting your loots from him if he eventually wins.

Nobody takes u serious again cos we all can see clearly cool

Re: ‘i’ll Teach You A Lesson You Will Never Forget’ — Buhari Replies Obasanjo by snowball11(m): 7:24am On Jan 21, 2019
And when as it become for a "forged waec certificate holder" to teach a "PhD holder" lesson

If you know you know! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

LOTT`S Daughter: President Goodluck Jonathan Second Wife / Buhari Approves ₦15 Billion Intervention Funds, Releases Aircraft To NCDC / Sanwo-Olu Welcomes LASTMA Recruits (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.