Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,823 members, 7,862,711 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:06 AM

OAP Do2dtun Shows Off His Mum, Sends Birthday Wishes To Her (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OAP Do2dtun Shows Off His Mum, Sends Birthday Wishes To Her (Photo) (836 Views)

Court Restrains OAP Do2dtun From Defaming D'banj On Social Media / OAP Do2dtun Says Noble Igwe Leg Looks Like 'Monkey Post' In New Photo / Sars Arrest OAP, Do2dtun For Having A Coloured Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OAP Do2dtun Shows Off His Mum, Sends Birthday Wishes To Her (Photo) by PrettyGist: 6:31am On Jan 21, 2019
Cool fm OAP Do2dtun took to social media to celebrate his mother as she adds another year on January 20th. He wrote in Instagram;

This woman sacrificed everything! ... She is a million parts of my puzzle that if you decide to remove one piece, I have to start all over again. Mama Nurse.. Mama Dotun, Mama Energy gAD, Mama Deeper! Deeper!!. Deeper life this is one of your best members ever
Mama, hmmmm! selfless, nice to a fault, loves God, loves her children equally, Big heart & still holds the record of one of the best nurses that ever lived. I always said you deserve a honor from Lagos state cos you were exceptional in the field of medicine. They didn’t see it , I DID & all the hearts you touched and still touch sees it. You clocked another year & I celebrate you. God Bless you Mummy. E pe fun wa o!... Guys! say a prayer for her

Gist from Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/oap-do2dtun-shows-off-his-mum-sends-birthday-wishes-to-her-photo

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique Missyb3

Re: OAP Do2dtun Shows Off His Mum, Sends Birthday Wishes To Her (Photo) by PrettyGist: 6:31am On Jan 21, 2019

Re: OAP Do2dtun Shows Off His Mum, Sends Birthday Wishes To Her (Photo) by Nogodye(m): 6:37am On Jan 21, 2019
Happy Birthday Mama...Continue growing in Grace.
Re: OAP Do2dtun Shows Off His Mum, Sends Birthday Wishes To Her (Photo) by Joshmodest(m): 7:15am On Jan 21, 2019
His mum is a liberal deeper life member , for her son to be on tinted hair ,and she still snaps smiling with him .....the Oda ones might burst cry sef!!
Re: OAP Do2dtun Shows Off His Mum, Sends Birthday Wishes To Her (Photo) by Peterdreddblog(m): 7:19am On Jan 21, 2019
smiley congratulations
Re: OAP Do2dtun Shows Off His Mum, Sends Birthday Wishes To Her (Photo) by Lekzy360: 7:56am On Jan 21, 2019

Re: OAP Do2dtun Shows Off His Mum, Sends Birthday Wishes To Her (Photo) by Nobody: 8:12am On Jan 21, 2019
Awww he looks like his mum.

(1) (Reply)

Simi Shares Official Photo From Her Wedding To Celebrate Adekunle Gold' Birthday / Bbnaija Reunion: Alex Unusual Wants To Reveal Cee-c’s Top Secret / See Daddy Freeze Opinion On The Fvck You Song By Kiss Daniel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.