Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,364 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:17 PM

GNI MANIFESTO IS SDG COMPLIANT - Dapo Oke - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GNI MANIFESTO IS SDG COMPLIANT - Dapo Oke (377 Views)

Peter Obi's Manifesto Is The Best Amongst Others — Stears Insight Says / Keyamo: APC Is United And Tinubu's Manifesto Is 90 Percent Ready / Former Ogun Guber Candidate, GNI Dumps PDP - New Telegraph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

GNI MANIFESTO IS SDG COMPLIANT - Dapo Oke by segunwilly: 6:36am On Jan 21, 2019
I have also looked through the seven points agenda in his manifesto. The simplest truth is that they are drawn from the concept of Sustainable Development Goals objectives (SDG). This of course is a good news for the people of Ogun State that we have a candidate who has chosen to align his administration's policies along the global developmental agenda. Ogun state people has a lot to gain from his digital experience and expertise in administration . This is the only candidate i have seen with adequate capacity to efficiently and sufficiently drive the economy of the state to stimulate rapid economic growth and development in realization of our dream for greater Ogun.

I therefore recommend him as the better choice for a better Ogun state

Just take look through the underlisted photo graphics and you will agree with me it's going to be a new dawn in Ogun state with GNI �ADC

Ajiroba Dapo Oke

(1) (Reply)

Benue LG Chairman Under Fire For Shouting “APC” At A PDP Rally / Meet The Kwara State PDP Gubernatorial Candidate. / Buhari Campaign Organization Slams N40m Libel Suit Against Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.