Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,567 members, 7,955,103 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:00 PM

Zeeworld: Monday January 21st 2019 Update On ‘twist Of Fate Season 2’ - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Zeeworld: Monday January 21st 2019 Update On ‘twist Of Fate Season 2’ (4237 Views)

Ladies And This Mind-boggling Obsession With Zeeworld Programmes / Twist Of Fate Season Two Coming Back To Zee World Soon! Read Plot And Teaser / Zee World Twist Of Fate Teasers (september 2017) – Ends This Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Zeeworld: Monday January 21st 2019 Update On ‘twist Of Fate Season 2’ by KingsCFR: 6:48am On Jan 21, 2019
*Pragya unknowingly invites an evil woman to Abhi's house*

Mitali says you came so early. Raj jokes. Abhi brings woman home and tells Dadi that someone tried to kill him and the woman saved her life. He asks Raj to call doctor. Dadi asks Abhi to tell him everything that happened. Abhi tells them that when he was returning from designer shop, someone shot at him, but Munni saved him. Later when shooter tries to shoot him, this woman saved me. Aaliya says you shall take security. Pragya says she already informed Police. Doctor comes and checks the woman. Dadi tells Munni that because of her, Abhi is attacked. Dasi also taunts her and asks her to go.

Abhi thinks about Pragya saving him, and thinks why did Munni protect me today. He looks at fuggi toy and says your lookalike behaved like you and saved us. She was shouting at me and scolding me like you. He thinks she is not that bad and thinks why did she come in his house and with which motive. Pragya thinks nothing shall happen to this woman. Doctor says she is better and gives prescription to Pragya. Pragya asks can I meet her? Doctor says yes. Dasi tells Dadi that Munni is trying to be good. Woman gains consciousness. Pragya asks are you fine? Woman says.....Read full update below:
https://www.cfrmagazine.com/2019/01/zeeworld-monday-january-21st-update.html?m=1

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Here Comes The Nollywood's Batman / Download Nollywood Movie: Mother's Blood Season 1-4 (mp4 / 3gp) / Reign Tv Series Fan Page!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.