Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,773 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Reign Tv Series Fan Page!!!!!! - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Reign Tv Series Fan Page!!!!!! (4025 Views)

Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ / The Gotham Series Fan Club / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reign Tv Series Fan Page!!!!!! by dubylhover(m): 10:36pm On Feb 07, 2015
well im a big fan of tv series nd also of this page..i have noticed that threads are started for tv series and other cool films also,that was i was shocked to see that reign doesnt have one angry,but not to worry,betta tin no dey hide...

reign is actually an epic series set in d mediaval times and is actually based on true life story of queen mary of scotland...if the power tussle and politics of game of thrones got you engrossed,then its a guarantee that reign wouldnt disappoint...
it also has some intersting characters like craig parker aka LORD RAHL cool,the summary
The highly fictionalized series follows the early exploits of Mary, Queen of Scots during her years living in France. The first season opens in 1557, with Mary living in French court and awaiting her marriage to Prince Francis, to whom she has been engaged since they were six. Mary has to contend with changing politics and power plays, as well as her burgeoning feelings for Francis and the romantic attentions from Francis' bastard half-brother, Bash. Francis' mother, Catherine de' Medici, secretly tries to prevent the marriage following Nostradamus's confidential prediction that the marriage will lead to Francis' death. The series also follows the affairs of Mary's Scottish handmaidens Kenna, Aylee, Lola and Greer, who are searching for husbands of their own at court,

generally,i think its cool and every tv fan should see it..its currently in the 13th episode of the 2nd season

1 Like

Re: Reign Tv Series Fan Page!!!!!! by Janedoe26(f): 10:39pm On Feb 07, 2015
Awsome series and great cast.

1 Like

Re: Reign Tv Series Fan Page!!!!!! by dubylhover(m): 10:41pm On Feb 07, 2015
Janedoe26:
Awsome series and great cast.

yea...you a fan?loving this season 2 the more
Re: Reign Tv Series Fan Page!!!!!! by Janedoe26(f): 10:54pm On Feb 07, 2015
dubylhover:

yea...you a fan?loving this season 2 the more

IKR!!! Stopped @ Episode 10. Want to wait a while so the pile up.
Re: Reign Tv Series Fan Page!!!!!! by Odkboy23(m): 10:26am On Feb 10, 2015
The writers should make mary and Francis get back together, the suspense is Killin me.
Re: Reign Tv Series Fan Page!!!!!! by dubylhover(m): 10:14pm On Feb 10, 2015
Odkboy23:
The writers should make mary and Francis get back together, the suspense is Killin me.

lol,i actually like d fact dat dey are goin thru sum troubles grin,but mary sef,francis is trying his best na
Re: Reign Tv Series Fan Page!!!!!! by Odkboy23(m): 9:00am On Feb 11, 2015
dubylhover:

lol,i actually like d fact dat dey are goin thru sum troubles grin,but mary sef,francis is trying his best na
dats the worst part, yes francis did wrong her by not telling her what is going on, but francis did that in order to protect her, but the blaming Francis thingy and living separate lives is actually annnoying

hopefully the writers are making the marriage go through this difficult time ,so they will come back stonger and better.
Re: Reign Tv Series Fan Page!!!!!! by dubylhover(m): 10:27am On Feb 11, 2015
Odkboy23:
dats the worst part, yes francis did wrong her by not telling her what is going on, but francis did that in order to protect her, but the blaming Francis thingy and living separate lives is actually annnoying

hopefully the writers are making the marriage go through this difficult time ,so they will come back stonger and better.

Yea,yu av a point dr sha..but I think d writers wud test d marriage more..now that mary has encouraged francis to see other women...francis wud eventually do it,nd mary would regret

1 Like

Re: Reign Tv Series Fan Page!!!!!! by dubylhover(m): 9:51pm On Feb 14, 2015
wow..just watched epi 14 of season 2..meh dis show is just getting better....i knew lord rahl....scratch that lord narcissse is up to no good sad..that guy is a cunning fox....so mary finally expresssed her feelings for conde and francis is trying to reignite his with lady lola..omo d love triangle too mussh oo grin,bash bash bash....observe ya woman oo,cos that evil conde's bro wants to ruin yu,d kenna is too materialistic....all in all,it was an excellent episode..looking forward to next episode
peace smiley
Re: Reign Tv Series Fan Page!!!!!! by Odkboy23(m): 9:36am On Feb 15, 2015
I like the episode tho.....I feel bad for conde

2 Likes

Re: Reign Tv Series Fan Page!!!!!! by tobiboss(m): 10:52pm On Feb 19, 2015
dubylhover:
wow..just watched epi 14 of season 2..meh dis show is just getting better....i knew lord rahl....scratch that lord narcissse is up to no good sad..that guy is a cunning fox....so mary finally expresssed her feelings for conde and francis is trying to reignite his with lady lola..omo d love triangle too mussh oo grin,bash bash bash....observe ya woman oo,cos that evil conde's bro wants to ruin yu,d kenna is too materialistic....all in all,it was an excellent episode..looking forward to next episode
peace smiley
episode15 is out, bash has lost kenna, mary is planning to run with conde bak to scotland, and i think francis is gona entertain having a mistress
Re: Reign Tv Series Fan Page!!!!!! by Qoaki3k: 9:31am On Feb 20, 2015
Re: Reign Tv Series Fan Page!!!!!! by Odkboy23(m): 9:06pm On Feb 23, 2015
Damn two queens proposed to prince conde at the same time........such a lucky lass but I sense he might die by the end of the season.
Re: Reign Tv Series Fan Page!!!!!! by dubylhover(m): 11:05am On May 03, 2015
hey fellas,sorry for my own haitus,reign is gvtting more epic...i cant bliv what mary has turned into..she has totally humiliated francis,i still wonder hw francis looks @ her,conde aka king louis.....oh yes,hes married to d queen of england.wud rvally love to see him cum against francis....to bash my man,its good h has left that wh*ro of a wife called kenna
Re: Reign Tv Series Fan Page!!!!!! by mrdrizzy(m): 3:32pm On May 03, 2015
My serie finally hit NL

never knew ppl actually watch it,

i saw the 1st ep 2hrs after release den i just loved it,

i dont know who to root for anymore im a sucker for vivid love story i prefare vague ones,which is why i dont and will not accept mary and francis getting together,i prefare bash he has always loved mary bt had to cage his feelings due to his bro,the last ep when mary and bash merged was legendary

prince konde abi na conde' ,i also liked that guy he stole mary's heart slowly and discreetly ,.

Good serie i gotta say,though its missing something,as its an epic setting there should be a little indecency wink,like GOT the whit queen,black sails and the very impressive OUTLANDER.

OVERALL:adelaide kane(mary) is making a name for herself after she was removed from mtv's teen wolve.

2 Likes

Re: Reign Tv Series Fan Page!!!!!! by Odkboy23(m): 6:04pm On May 03, 2015
Just watched episode 20.....its epic.
Re: Reign Tv Series Fan Page!!!!!! by dubylhover(m): 7:05pm On May 03, 2015
mrdrizzy:
My serie finally hit NL

never knew ppl actually watch it,

i saw the 1st ep 2hrs after release den i just loved it,

i dont know who to root for anymore im a sucker for vivid love story i prefare vague ones,which is why i dont and will not accept mary and francis getting together,i prefare bash he has always loved mary bt had to cage his feelings due to his bro,the last ep when mary and bash merged was legendary

prince konde abi na conde' ,i also liked that guy he stole mary's heart slowly and discreetly ,.

Good serie i gotta say,though its missing something,as its an epic setting there should be a little indecency wink,like GOT the whit queen,black sails and the very impressive OUTLANDER.

OVERALL:adelaide kane(mary) is making a name for herself after she was removed from mtv's teen wolve.

that conde sef,i feel for him,things are moving too fast..i also like bash nd mary together..but i dnt like that his wife...you follow outlander also?seems youre my kind of series person
Re: Reign Tv Series Fan Page!!!!!! by Nobody: 7:22pm On May 03, 2015
How they rank(Historical Dramas):

-Game Of Thrones
-Spartacus
-Rome
-Tudors
-Da Vinci's Demon
-Black Sails
-Vikings
-Borgias
-The Musketeers
-The White Queen
-Merlin
-Outlander
-Camelot

-Reign
Re: Reign Tv Series Fan Page!!!!!! by mrdrizzy(m): 8:39pm On May 03, 2015
dubylhover:

that conde sef,i feel for him,things are moving too fast..i also like bash nd mary together..but i dnt like that his wife...you follow outlander also?seems youre my kind of series person
yeah bash's wife is just a freaking ho.e

oh i do watch outlander its one of d best epic serie
Re: Reign Tv Series Fan Page!!!!!! by zed7: 3:55pm On May 04, 2015
Find it boring. Like something meant for teenage girls. Had to abandon it half way after struggling to get that far.
Re: Reign Tv Series Fan Page!!!!!! by dubylhover(m): 4:13pm On May 04, 2015
zed7:
Find it boring. Like something meant for teenage girls. Had to abandon it half way after struggling to get that far.

which one did you find intervsting
Re: Reign Tv Series Fan Page!!!!!! by dubylhover(m): 4:15pm On May 04, 2015
koice:
How they rank(Historical Dramas):

-Game Of Thrones
-Spartacus
-Rome
-Tudors
-Da Vinci's Demon
-Black Sails
-Vikings
-Borgias
-The Musketeers
-The White Queen
-Merlin
-Outlander
-Camelot

-Reign

thats ur opinion though..mayb yu cud start a thread for muskeeters nd merlin dem
Re: Reign Tv Series Fan Page!!!!!! by zed7: 4:18pm On May 04, 2015
dubylhover:

which one did you find intervsting

A lot.
House of cards
Breaking bad
Prison break
Game of thrones
Empire
Vikings
Scandal
The following etc
Re: Reign Tv Series Fan Page!!!!!! by dubylhover(m): 4:23pm On May 04, 2015
zed7:

A lot.
House of cards
Breaking bad
Prison break
Game of thrones
Empire
Vikings
Scandal
The following etc

nice selection,but breaking bad,prison break has finishd...the following is just being strected too much it shud hae ended in season 1,scandal is gettin too annoying for me..olivias influnence is becoming too unrealistic,didnt really dig empire,not a fan of black series
Re: Reign Tv Series Fan Page!!!!!! by zed7: 4:25pm On May 04, 2015
dubylhover:

nice selection,but breaking bad,prison break has finishd...the following is just being strected too much it shud hae ended in season 1,scandal is gettin too annoying for me..olivias influnence is becoming too unrealistic,didnt really dig empire,not a fan of black series

We all have our choices. Personally, Reign is too "girly" for me. Not saying it's a bad series. Just doesn't meet my taste.
Re: Reign Tv Series Fan Page!!!!!! by dubylhover(m): 4:29pm On May 04, 2015
zed7:

We all have our choices. Personally, Reign is too "girly" for me. Not saying it's a bad series. Just doesn't meet my taste.

of course,i understand ur point..its just that there ar no more good series,so we have to manage the ones presently
Re: Reign Tv Series Fan Page!!!!!! by Odkboy23(m): 7:30pm On May 06, 2015
Bash and mary finally.
Re: Reign Tv Series Fan Page!!!!!! by mrdrizzy(m): 11:15am On May 08, 2015
Why is here dull

Reign new ep is out

Downloaded it bout to watch it soon
Re: Reign Tv Series Fan Page!!!!!! by Forwetinnah: 11:48pm On May 08, 2015
zed7:

A lot.
House of cards
Breaking bad
Prison break
Game of thrones
Empire
Vikings
Scandal
The following etc

On point. .
Re: Reign Tv Series Fan Page!!!!!! by dubylhover(m): 11:32am On May 09, 2015
@mr drizzy dnt worry all is well..just watchd d latest episode nd WTH...mary mary mary...is it a ploy or is she trully pregnant with condes child,if so trully what she did was her only play cos francis wud surely behead her..i dnt like kenna so i wudnt talk much abt her escapades with gen renode,but i guess its safe to say that it might have cum to an end...

eheeeeennnnn..that witch that bash likes,shes up to no good..i actually didnt suspect her oo..but looks can b decieving.shv wants to bind bashlets wait for nxt week
Re: Reign Tv Series Fan Page!!!!!! by mrdrizzy(m): 2:52pm On May 09, 2015
@duby

Part of me feels mary is lying even though I expected such

She gave herself to him more than twice
And hell that's a epic setting no protection
Coitus interuptus is just a charade if u ask me

She's trying to lure him

I don't know imma go watch the preview of 22 on youtube!!
Re: Reign Tv Series Fan Page!!!!!! by Odkboy23(m): 9:53am On May 10, 2015
I think mary is lying about the pregnancy to lire conde.....anyway sha am sure francis is dying next week.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who's Watching Rhythm City On E-tv? / Nigerian Idol About To Kick Off--naija No Dey Carry Last. With Pics / Do You Still Use This Television In Your House (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.