Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,312 members, 7,867,823 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 03:26 AM

I Remain APC Senatorial Candidate – Okorocha - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Remain APC Senatorial Candidate – Okorocha (13315 Views)

Edo: I Remain APC Governorship Candidate - Idahosa Writes INEC / 2023: Buhari Has Not Endorsed Tinubu, Osinbajo Or Any Candidate - Okorocha / Oshiomhole Vows To Remain APC Chairman, Despite Court Orders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Remain APC Senatorial Candidate – Okorocha by Silensa(m): 7:36am On Jan 21, 2019
I remembered in 2007 when Sen. Araraume was clashing with OBJ and the PDP, he even won the primaries and campaigned.
The main election cane and went with him rumored to have won the gubernatorial election.
The party and OBJ had the final laugh when they openly denied having a candidate.
Araraume went to court and lost because the party said that they didn't contest for the election.

Anyway my own is that Rochas should go and sleep since IMO people and even his party are tired of him.
But if he insist, then let the party give him "Araraume" treatment
Re: I Remain APC Senatorial Candidate – Okorocha by Topmaike007(m): 7:43am On Jan 21, 2019
post=74962627:

CELEBRATIONS GALORE my brother

BARBECUE ALL THE WAY .......

Get ready broooooo.......
I sight you grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Remain APC Senatorial Candidate – Okorocha by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:44am On Jan 21, 2019
Topmaike007:
I sight you grin
Yeeesss ooooo cheesy
Sai Baba

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Remain APC Senatorial Candidate – Okorocha by Topmaike007(m): 7:46am On Jan 21, 2019
post=74962857:

Yeeesss ooooo cheesy
I just can't wait any longer,cos the longer it becomes,the more Obj rants

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Remain APC Senatorial Candidate – Okorocha by EvangelistIsaac(m): 7:48am On Jan 21, 2019
Re: I Remain APC Senatorial Candidate – Okorocha by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:53am On Jan 21, 2019
Topmaike007:
I just can't wait any longer,cos the longer it becomes,the more Obj rants
Lol cheesy, you are right bro

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Remain APC Senatorial Candidate – Okorocha by Glink2018(m): 7:57am On Jan 21, 2019
FYB:
Oshiomole really dealt with this Man. He can't get over it in a loooong time.

He can't even make three sentences without mentioning Oshiomole

Sentiment aside, okorohausa really worked for APC during 2015 election. Despite the fact that he came from south-east where they hate PMB with passion....
It will be nice to read his reward from the party he voraciously worked for....
Re: I Remain APC Senatorial Candidate – Okorocha by Topmaike007(m): 8:35am On Jan 21, 2019
post=74963094:

Lol cheesy, you are right bro
am tired of that old thief called Obj
Re: I Remain APC Senatorial Candidate – Okorocha by able1993(m): 8:45am On Jan 21, 2019
Your problem, you are not fighting for that sit because you love the people, just for you to be relevant and hold the key to the chains that bound your people....

Do you want to get motivated about life or you need some form of inspiration, advice or want to take decisive decisions about life, do you also want to learn about the contemporary great men and how they made it, business and academic strategies to succeed, then visit www.motivate.com.ng
Re: I Remain APC Senatorial Candidate – Okorocha by Hotzone(m): 10:08am On Jan 21, 2019
The same cabal controlling oil sector, same gang all over the places

(1) (2) (Reply)

Army’s Show Of Force: A Smokescreen For Election Rigging For The APC - PDP / Southern Governors Divided On Zoning 2023 Presidency To South / Reps Bill: President Risks Impeachment Over Late Cabinet Formation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.