Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,023 members, 7,953,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:08 AM

Your Boss Doesn't Really Care. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Your Boss Doesn't Really Care. (287 Views)

Ever Been Sexually Harassed By Your Boss? How Did You Deal With It? / How Do You Feel When Your Friend Becomes Your Boss / What Is The Most Painful/hurtful Thing Your Boss Has Ever Said To You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Boss Doesn't Really Care. by Nobody: 7:58am On Jan 21, 2019
Being an employee is full time job, no matter how many hours off you get. You might think you’re the best thing that’s ever happened to your boss, you work your ass weary, and when he/she snaps at you, you mumble about how hard you’ve been working and how ungrateful he/she is. Hell, you might even wish Poseidon pays her a land visit. You come to work early, maybe dragging the attendance sheet with the gateman, you leave for home later than other workers. Your boss recommends you to the other workers as a good example of how an employee should be. If you’re lucky, you get some tips and privileges.

Allow me to figuratively spank you with the bare ass fact. Your boss doesn’t really really honestly care. Okay, maybe a bit. Just small. But it doesn’t change the fucking headline.

Why do you say so? you might ask. Why are you being a menopausal mess with your gloomy statements? the beast in you might ask. For one, it’s not your business, no matter how much blood, sweat, tears and cum you think you’ve invested into it. And number two, you’re fucking REPLACEABLE.

Yes. No matter the ‘you’re a life saver’ and ‘i don’t know where I’d be without you in this company’ you get from your boss, you can always be fired, and if your Bleep up is really that bad, you might be fired literally.

Bosses are normally there to indirectly remind you of your position (below them). Even if you get to postulate your Weiner in your boss’s theory, be sure that your ability to dickmatize her (or pussytize him) can and will fade at some point in time. And when it does, the labour market would be waiting for you faster than you saying ‘my village people have fun at caught up with me’.

I’m not trying to test you to be a bad worker, as that would bring your unemployment status even faster. What I’m trying to say is that you deserve your free time when it comes to you. Over working yourself won’t guarantee you keep that job for ever. If you think it’s a lie, check out the banking system.

Now that I’ve just reminded you of how cheap you are, take 12 chapters from my work book and rearrange your working system. Be a good employee, but don’t be like your VP. Your life, sanity and ability to keep a stronger erection that won’t be cut short due to stress is still very much important to your family members and loved one(s). If that’s too much to understand, JUST TAKE A FRIGGIN’ CHILL PILL is what I’ve been trying to say. Thank me later, if you’re an employee. Meet me at the bus stop, if you’re an employer. I’m out!

Source: sattirenet.

(1) (Reply)

Wanted: Sales Executive At Samabot & Associates Limited / Financial Accountant Opening.... / Online Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.