Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,110 members, 7,957,150 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:05 AM

Pls Guys I Need Your Advice - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pls Guys I Need Your Advice (401 Views)

Pls Guys / Am In The Uk I Need 2k Subscribers Pls Guys,help Me Archive It / "Pls Help Me, I Need Your Advice On This Before I Do Otherwise" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Guys I Need Your Advice by bentertunez: 8:21am On Jan 21, 2019
pls guys I need your advice, I want to do music and I told my parents. my parents went to these shaman people to consult if it's my way BT dey were told that it's NT my way. I strictly need your advice, should I continue to push becos have not started releasing tracks BT have written alot of lyrics and I have my beats ready. this is something I love doing BT my parents are telling me No....... pls your advice
Re: Pls Guys I Need Your Advice by dennel(m): 8:27am On Jan 21, 2019
Tell them to go back and ask the sharman or wah do you call it? They need to ask wah you way is...!
And when they tell you what it is*** do music as a part time* sch or anytn doesn’t stop anytn! It’s just like having a side chick, you grab?! Because you wud probably need their support at a point n they may not give if you the stubborn, adamant and disobedient boy!

Best wishes
Re: Pls Guys I Need Your Advice by bentertunez: 8:30am On Jan 21, 2019
dennel:
Tell them to go back and ask the sharman or wah do you call it? They need to ask wah you way is...!
And when they tell you what it is*** do music as a part time* sch or anytn doesn’t stop anytn! It’s just like having a side chick, you grab?! Because you wud probably need their support at a point n they may not give if you the stubborn, adamant and disobedient boy!

Best wishes

yes, the man said something related to engineering stuff... I regret telling my mum becos any idea I bring towards her abt what I want to do, she will go to the shaman and ask.... felt so bad she knew that I want to do music....
Re: Pls Guys I Need Your Advice by dennel(m): 8:32am On Jan 21, 2019
Hope you’ve bn a science student ??
Re: Pls Guys I Need Your Advice by bentertunez: 8:36am On Jan 21, 2019
dennel:
Hope you’ve bn a science student ??

yes , I studied chem engineering at LASPOTECH, just( National diploma) and right now am studying Industrial maths at UNILAG... BT I just fall in love with music
Re: Pls Guys I Need Your Advice by dennel(m): 8:39am On Jan 21, 2019
bentertunez:

yes , I studied chem engineering at LASPOTECH, just( National diploma) and right now am studying Industrial maths at UNILAG... BT I just fall in love with music

Get your music along codedly then...! You only have to keep it low from family while you ensure it faintly affect your academics(4sure it wud affect your primary biz in sch) buh you leh it be on a minimal* and you trust God...! Btw who are those sharman?
Re: Pls Guys I Need Your Advice by bentertunez: 8:50am On Jan 21, 2019
dennel:

Get your music along codedly then...! You only have to keep it low from family while you ensure it faintly affect your academics(4sure it wud affect your primary biz in sch) buh you leh it be on a minimal* and you trust God...! Btw who are those sharman?

hmm thank you ooo, really appreciate...
na all these Alfas that use sand to check someone destiny��

(1) (Reply)

w / Meet-rio-de-janeiros-sandcastle King Who Has Avoided Rent For 22 Years / Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.