Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,931 members, 7,817,721 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Man Dances With Salsa Instructor, Wife Takes Him Home. Photos - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Dances With Salsa Instructor, Wife Takes Him Home. Photos (30983 Views)

Wife Takes Sick Husband To Edo Hospital, Abandons Him There For Over 6 Months / My Wife Takes More Instructions From My Mom Than Me / Missing Katherine Isaiah Fegor Found 12 Days After She Left Home (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Dances With Salsa Instructor, Wife Takes Him Home. Photos by tooth4tooth: 12:16pm On Jan 21, 2019
cheesy
Re: Man Dances With Salsa Instructor, Wife Takes Him Home. Photos by Ezezima2012(m): 12:24pm On Jan 21, 2019
Fuckuignos:
Lol
Atiku was the head of privatisation team during the Obasanjo’s Government and he kept most of the assets to himself; it’s on record. PMB is gradually diversifying our economy from oil dependence to agricultural based. Not a perfect man, but the best around and is not corrupt.
Sai Baba

Shaaatap
Re: Man Dances With Salsa Instructor, Wife Takes Him Home. Photos by Boyooosa(m): 12:25pm On Jan 21, 2019
that slim guy that wants to loose weight tho.... cheesy he was busted grin
Re: Man Dances With Salsa Instructor, Wife Takes Him Home. Photos by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jan 21, 2019
If I were to be him I would definitely go back to that salsa without missing a session. Because of her insecurities then I shouldn't learn the beautiful dance and loose some weight of course

Women undecided
Re: Man Dances With Salsa Instructor, Wife Takes Him Home. Photos by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jan 21, 2019
mumin4sure:
can anyone accommodate me anywhere not too far from Ikeja
Am ready to pay half of the rent.
M or F
Re: Man Dances With Salsa Instructor, Wife Takes Him Home. Photos by Kaymaxine(m): 12:44pm On Jan 21, 2019
Fuckuignos:
Lol
Atiku was the head of privatisation team during the Obasanjo’s Government and he kept most of the assets to himself; it’s on record. PMB is gradually diversifying our economy from oil dependence to agricultural based. Not a perfect man, but the best around and is not corrupt.
Sai Baba
It's 2019,let's be making the right comment on the right post.
Btw,Buhari was PTF chairman and petroleum Minister for how many yearswhat was his impact
Re: Man Dances With Salsa Instructor, Wife Takes Him Home. Photos by VULCAN(m): 1:12pm On Jan 21, 2019
Gen. Buhari has dementia so you can only deceive yourself. Nigeria is fully controlled by 7 Evil Men.

And as for corruption, should i list the properties Tinubu stole from Lagos State?

Rubbis.h

Fuckuignos:
Lol
Sai Baba
Re: Man Dances With Salsa Instructor, Wife Takes Him Home. Photos by makavelli80(m): 1:35pm On Jan 21, 2019
TiredOfFighting:
Dear Nairalanders,
Please help me complete my rent.
My door has been locked up by my landlord because my rent has been due since August.
I and my bro are stranded at the moment
Please help me guys, you can insult me, I just want help.
The total is 180k and I have 70k.

Diamond Bank.
God bless you.
It's well, my sister in humanity
Re: Man Dances With Salsa Instructor, Wife Takes Him Home. Photos by bosmann11: 1:57pm On Jan 21, 2019
What a free show...... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Dances With Salsa Instructor, Wife Takes Him Home. Photos by Gkemz: 2:22pm On Jan 21, 2019
You can relate it to Nigerian wives. Btw that bumbum set wella.
Re: Man Dances With Salsa Instructor, Wife Takes Him Home. Photos by Mishhcre(m): 2:26pm On Jan 21, 2019
Which other weight does he want to lose? Some, his bones?
Re: Man Dances With Salsa Instructor, Wife Takes Him Home. Photos by Orpe7(m): 2:43pm On Jan 21, 2019
D only exercise i will get from this lady na D*ck exercise
Re: Man Dances With Salsa Instructor, Wife Takes Him Home. Photos by Orpe7(m): 2:44pm On Jan 21, 2019
Omo my prick go hard eh, i no go leave that woman o
Re: Man Dances With Salsa Instructor, Wife Takes Him Home. Photos by mumin4sure(m): 4:14pm On Jan 21, 2019
Noel1:
M or F
male
Re: Man Dances With Salsa Instructor, Wife Takes Him Home. Photos by nazablossom(f): 5:31pm On Jan 21, 2019
Salsa? What happened to gym

(1) (2) (Reply)

2 Children Die In Nasarawa After They Locked Themselves In Hot Car(graphic Pics) / Lady And Her Father Recreate Throwback Photo Of 23 Years Ago / Nigerian Man Narrates How His Daughter Chose Him During Custody Battle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.