Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,772 members, 7,827,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Three Nigerian Nationals Arrested With 409 Grams Of Cocaine In India - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Three Nigerian Nationals Arrested With 409 Grams Of Cocaine In India (19848 Views)

Three Nigerian Nationals Arrested In India With Over 1kg Of Drugs / Two Nigerian Nationals Arrested In India For Duping Women On Social Media / Ten Nigerian Nationals Arrested In India For Cannabis And Liquor Possession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Nigerian Nationals Arrested With 409 Grams Of Cocaine In India by martineverest(m): 12:23pm On Jan 21, 2019
desperation to get richer isn't the way
Re: Three Nigerian Nationals Arrested With 409 Grams Of Cocaine In India by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jan 21, 2019
igbos keep destroying Nigerians name in India, Buhari should allowed this people go already undecided

3 Likes

Re: Three Nigerian Nationals Arrested With 409 Grams Of Cocaine In India by slayprint: 12:24pm On Jan 21, 2019
Why do illegal stuff when you can open a legit business?

I do 3D phone case please check my profile.
Re: Three Nigerian Nationals Arrested With 409 Grams Of Cocaine In India by LZAA: 12:25pm On Jan 21, 2019
Seeing as we do not have the names of the suspects and seeing the presence of cone and flat
I on behalf on NCAN SE declare this thread inconclusive
Thank you
Re: Three Nigerian Nationals Arrested With 409 Grams Of Cocaine In India by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jan 21, 2019
Ayoswit:
NCAN would be disappointed cos no tribe was mentioned tongue
From their bleach face you can that they are igbos undecided

1 Like

Re: Three Nigerian Nationals Arrested With 409 Grams Of Cocaine In India by Mhiztamurtala(m): 12:25pm On Jan 21, 2019
Igbo Amaka grin grin

1 Like

Re: Three Nigerian Nationals Arrested With 409 Grams Of Cocaine In India by idonhammer: 12:28pm On Jan 21, 2019
[quote author=TIGRITIS post=74970416][/quote]

Re: Three Nigerian Nationals Arrested With 409 Grams Of Cocaine In India by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jan 21, 2019
DrMuzungu:
NCAN members, please come forward and clarify the identity of these geniuses.

p.s. I think these are all Igbo dancers.
grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Nigerian Nationals Arrested With 409 Grams Of Cocaine In India by MyGeneration(m): 12:32pm On Jan 21, 2019
Let them free them please.

This world is hard, they didn't kill anybody neither did they steal anything. The proceeds of cocaine trafficking is too lucrative, any immigrant with no hope can easily fall for that offer.

Especially when your parents had to risk it all to cross you.
Re: Three Nigerian Nationals Arrested With 409 Grams Of Cocaine In India by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jan 21, 2019
Ayoswit:
NCAN would be disappointed cos no tribe was mentioned tongue

WE CAN NEVER BE DISAPPOINTED WHEN IT COMES TO DRUGS ISSUES ON NAIRALAND grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Three Nigerian Nationals Arrested With 409 Grams Of Cocaine In India by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jan 21, 2019
Igbokid:
Why did they hide their names
Well, we know the usual suspects. And the flat shape of their heads have given them away easily.

I actually saw the news earlier on another blog. The names of the suspects are Chidera, Emeka and Okechukwu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Three Nigerian Nationals Arrested With 409 Grams Of Cocaine In India by Ayoswit(f): 12:36pm On Jan 21, 2019
FuukaFuuka:

WE CAN NEVER BE DISAPPOINTED WHEN IT COMES TO DRUGS ISSUES ON NAIRALAND grin grin grin
Chai grin grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Three Nigerian Nationals Arrested With 409 Grams Of Cocaine In India by AnanseK(m): 12:42pm On Jan 21, 2019
MyGeneration:
Let them free them please.
This world is hard, they didn't kill anybody neither did they steal anything. The proceeds of cocaine trafficking is too lucrative, any immigrant with no hope can easily fall for that offer.
Especially when your parents had to risk it all to cross you.

Especially when you are igbo

5 Likes

Re: Three Nigerian Nationals Arrested With 409 Grams Of Cocaine In India by winj: 12:43pm On Jan 21, 2019
Thanks for describing IGBO drug dealers as simply Nigerians!
Other Nigerians get to suffer what this toxic tribe of criminals are doing!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Nigerian Nationals Arrested With 409 Grams Of Cocaine In India by SEEDORF441(m): 12:50pm On Jan 21, 2019
Am not happy with the way my brothers from the developing region are disgracing us at international level

Up ipob
Ipob for drug [color=#000099][/color]

1 Like

Re: Three Nigerian Nationals Arrested With 409 Grams Of Cocaine In India by gaskiyamagana: 12:54pm On Jan 21, 2019
dayleke:
Packaged like fufu...
Their best food. We knew them.

1 Like

Re: Three Nigerian Nationals Arrested With 409 Grams Of Cocaine In India by SirLakes: 1:00pm On Jan 21, 2019
Incomplete news

NCAN chairman zone 9

We will not take it

Re: Three Nigerian Nationals Arrested With 409 Grams Of Cocaine In India by ItsMeAboki(m): 1:03pm On Jan 21, 2019
Just looking at them is enough to know where they come from.
Re: Three Nigerian Nationals Arrested With 409 Grams Of Cocaine In India by DerideGull(m): 1:07pm On Jan 21, 2019
TIGRITIS:
Pigs doing what they are known for, no wonder they always support criminals like atiku and saraki.

It takes one delusional pig to know what a pig does.
Re: Three Nigerian Nationals Arrested With 409 Grams Of Cocaine In India by HimName: 1:14pm On Jan 21, 2019
The cursed jews have decided to waka pass any drug peddling related topic.

Even without reading, they are very much aware of who the culprit(s) is/are.

When a group of young senseless individuals have decided to defend thieves and idolize rogues, their very end is the continuous reports we receive from India, Thailand, Malaysia, Bangkok and even South Africa.
Re: Three Nigerian Nationals Arrested With 409 Grams Of Cocaine In India by TIGRITIS: 1:16pm On Jan 21, 2019
DerideGull:

It takes one delusional pig to know what a pig does.
You are right.
After all, nnamdi kanu who is a delusional pig knows that Igbos are idiots. While nnamdi kanu is delusional pig, ipob are the brain dead pigs
Re: Three Nigerian Nationals Arrested With 409 Grams Of Cocaine In India by AfonjaConehead: 1:19pm On Jan 21, 2019
Their names are AZEEZAT MUFUTAU,ADEWALE MUMUNI,FATAI KABIRU

As usual, coneheads

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Three Nigerian Nationals Arrested With 409 Grams Of Cocaine In India by mechanics(m): 1:19pm On Jan 21, 2019
Eyah, her luck no shine.
Re: Three Nigerian Nationals Arrested With 409 Grams Of Cocaine In India by Hillarychuks: 1:24pm On Jan 21, 2019
Hadiza, Musa and Kabiru should be their names

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Three Nigerian Nationals Arrested With 409 Grams Of Cocaine In India by Olawalesmarter(m): 1:40pm On Jan 21, 2019
Go to Ghana, They are the one..... Go to South Africa they are the one ....... Go to Anywhere in africa they are the one grin, After tarnishing our image finish then they say "We want Biafra" undecided imagine?but they will always find someone to Blame as Usual grin

1 Like

Re: Three Nigerian Nationals Arrested With 409 Grams Of Cocaine In India by IbrahimDamola: 1:40pm On Jan 21, 2019
TIGRITIS:
Pigs doing what they are known for, no wonder they always support criminals like atiku and saraki.

Don't mind the useless yoruba muslims, they also support criminals like thiefnuubu and MC oluomo. They are even working with muslim Saudi nationals now as reported by the tabloid.
Re: Three Nigerian Nationals Arrested With 409 Grams Of Cocaine In India by jibrilELsudan: 1:40pm On Jan 21, 2019
Even without looking at their picture I already know it must be Igbos. Na them way.

Re: Three Nigerian Nationals Arrested With 409 Grams Of Cocaine In India by TIGRITIS: 1:49pm On Jan 21, 2019
IbrahimDamola:

Don't mind the useless yoruba muslims, they also support criminals like thiefnuubu and MC oluomo. They are even working with muslim Saudi nationals now as reported by the tabloid.
Though I'm not a yoruba, but I still don't know what is funny or insulting in being a yoruba Muslim. But animals like pigs, due to their creation with subhuman brain either think it is insult or hilarious.
Re: Three Nigerian Nationals Arrested With 409 Grams Of Cocaine In India by IbrahimDamola: 1:50pm On Jan 21, 2019
TIGRITIS:

Though I'm not a yoruba, but I still don't know what is funny or insulting in being a yoruba Muslim. But animals like pigs, due to their creation with subhuman brain either think it is insult or hilarious.

My dear brother, I agree with your muslim dumboharist skull.
Re: Three Nigerian Nationals Arrested With 409 Grams Of Cocaine In India by FrancisIgya: 1:53pm On Jan 21, 2019
Some will blame Buhari for this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amotekun Arrests Notorious Thief For Stealing From Church In Osun (Photo) / Church General Overseer Arrested For Selling Babies / Policeman Arrested For Allegedly Raping 7-year-old Girl Inside Kiosk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.