Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,459 members, 7,843,399 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Three Nigerian Nationals Arrested With 409 Grams Of Cocaine In India - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Three Nigerian Nationals Arrested With 409 Grams Of Cocaine In India (19867 Views)

Three Nigerian Nationals Arrested In India With Over 1kg Of Drugs / Two Nigerian Nationals Arrested In India For Duping Women On Social Media / Ten Nigerian Nationals Arrested In India For Cannabis And Liquor Possession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Nigerian Nationals Arrested With 409 Grams Of Cocaine In India by TIGRITIS: 1:53pm On Jan 21, 2019
IbrahimDamola:

My dear brother, I agree with your muslim dumboharist skull.
Really? Shifting from yoruba Muslim to Muslim dumbohari? I now know why druggy pigs are strongly behind christian athifku.
Re: Three Nigerian Nationals Arrested With 409 Grams Of Cocaine In India by IbrahimDamola: 1:55pm On Jan 21, 2019
TIGRITIS:

Really? Shifting from yoruba Muslim to Muslim dumbohari? I now know why druggy pigs are strongly behind Christian athifku.

Asalam alaikum my fellow dumboharist. Yaya de?
Re: Three Nigerian Nationals Arrested With 409 Grams Of Cocaine In India by TIGRITIS: 1:58pm On Jan 21, 2019
IbrahimDamola:

Asalam alaikum my fellow dumboharist. Yaya de?
This greetings is for humans like us
I will prefer you teach me how pigs will great christian athifku.
Re: Three Nigerian Nationals Arrested With 409 Grams Of Cocaine In India by IYANGBALI: 2:02pm On Jan 21, 2019
Here are their names

Chinyere Okoro

Amaechi Okafor

Ifeanyi Okechuchukwu
Re: Three Nigerian Nationals Arrested With 409 Grams Of Cocaine In India by IbrahimDamola: 2:02pm On Jan 21, 2019
TIGRITIS:

This greetings is for humans like us
I will prefer you teach me how pigs will great christian athifku.

Pigs shit in nylon bags and throw on their zinc in ibadam, oshogbo and aboki dominated areas like sango. We don't do that in our land my dear muslim brother. So maybe you should teach me the message this pig is trying to pass. Is he looking for dirt on Atiku and Obi? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Nigerian Nationals Arrested With 409 Grams Of Cocaine In India by TIGRITIS: 2:07pm On Jan 21, 2019
IbrahimDamola:

Pigs shit in nylon bags and throw on their zinc I'm ibadam, oshogbo and aboki dominated areas like sango. We don't do that in our land my dear muslim brother. So maybe you should teach me the message this pig is trying to pass. Is he looking for dirt on Atiku and Obi? grin
Is that your brother or You? Can I see more of your family pictures from your photo album?
Re: Three Nigerian Nationals Arrested With 409 Grams Of Cocaine In India by donkingzton01(m): 2:13pm On Jan 21, 2019
Buhari is absolutely to blame for this, if not for the unbearable hardship he brought to this country, this innocent citizens wouldn't have embraced crime. undecided

May Sango fire any zombie that will quote me.
Re: Three Nigerian Nationals Arrested With 409 Grams Of Cocaine In India by Billionaire09: 2:33pm On Jan 21, 2019
zone51:
Na them oh!

Afonja can't do without drugs - Yoruba leaders.
Re: Three Nigerian Nationals Arrested With 409 Grams Of Cocaine In India by dprincedej(m): 2:39pm On Jan 21, 2019
How can you see an Nigerian person with dreadlocks and not expect him to carry cocaine at some point?
Re: Three Nigerian Nationals Arrested With 409 Grams Of Cocaine In India by Orpe7(m): 2:41pm On Jan 21, 2019
Check instablog their names dey der
Na dem
Awon olori pelebe crew
Re: Three Nigerian Nationals Arrested With 409 Grams Of Cocaine In India by bennyakor(m): 2:45pm On Jan 21, 2019
money must answer all calls ooo
Re: Three Nigerian Nationals Arrested With 409 Grams Of Cocaine In India by zone51: 4:10pm On Jan 21, 2019
Billionaire09:

Common mehn!, we both knew that it's the handiwork of Flattino grin grin
Re: Three Nigerian Nationals Arrested With 409 Grams Of Cocaine In India by Tsufyaan: 5:03pm On Jan 21, 2019
These ones are crack head make dem leavw them jare. Anyway I bet yhe Nogerian are all Igbos.

People I have a very clean Dell Latitude E7740 Laptop for sale its a core i5 processor 320gig HDD, 4 gig RAM with dedicated 1gig RAM for graphics. 1920 by 1080 resolution and very flat with aluminium body of course charger is free for a small amount. Please call 08153332901. Thanks and God bless us
Re: Three Nigerian Nationals Arrested With 409 Grams Of Cocaine In India by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jan 21, 2019
TIGRITIS:
Pigs doing what they are known for, no wonder they always support criminals like atiku and saraki.
Your comment is as useless as the P in Psychiatric
Use your brain for once. Mtchewwwwww

1 Like

Re: Three Nigerian Nationals Arrested With 409 Grams Of Cocaine In India by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jan 21, 2019
[quote author=Billionaire09 post=74974222]

[/quo
Did you people see any tribes name there
Commenting rubbish because of tribalism
Re: Three Nigerian Nationals Arrested With 409 Grams Of Cocaine In India by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jan 21, 2019
MICHEALADEX:
Developers
They develop places. Which you won't appreciate and not get jealous of.mtchewwwwww
But come to think of it I believe your brain and head has not been developed yet.(dapunum)

1 Like

Re: Three Nigerian Nationals Arrested With 409 Grams Of Cocaine In India by chris31(m): 9:04pm On Jan 21, 2019
U guys can go on to lay insults on them but mind u when they succeeded & enter naija to enjoy their money the same u guys lick their ass
Them no dey take cause of loss of life avoid war
Re: Three Nigerian Nationals Arrested With 409 Grams Of Cocaine In India by Billionaire09: 10:34pm On Jan 21, 2019
[quote author=MatthAnn post=74980018][/quote]

They are Nigerians the citizens of the zoo.

Their leaders are doing drugs in executive levels.

Re: Three Nigerian Nationals Arrested With 409 Grams Of Cocaine In India by AfonjaConehead: 10:36pm On Jan 21, 2019
They are coneheads

1 Like

Re: Three Nigerian Nationals Arrested With 409 Grams Of Cocaine In India by AfonjaConehead: 10:43pm On Jan 21, 2019
IYANGBALI:
Here are their names

Chinyere Okoro

Amaechi Okafor

Ifeanyi Okechuchukwu

If I catch you for that corner,timba mu E sha..
Re: Three Nigerian Nationals Arrested With 409 Grams Of Cocaine In India by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jan 21, 2019
Oricha79:
Name checkers are highly dissapointed
When it comes to Hard Drugs related Crimes on Nairaland ,NCAN can never be DISAPPOINTED grin grin grin

CHECKED and CONFIRMED grin grin grin

Re: Three Nigerian Nationals Arrested With 409 Grams Of Cocaine In India by Billionaire09: 5:38am On Jan 23, 2019
[quote author=MatthAnn post=74980018][/quote]

It is your leaders that taught us of tribalism.

Please go vote for idiots.
Re: Three Nigerian Nationals Arrested With 409 Grams Of Cocaine In India by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jan 23, 2019
Billionaire09:

It is your leaders that taught us of tribalism.
Please go vote for idiots.

That is to show how daft you are
They will tell you to put your hands inside fire and you will do so.
You determine your future and no one else does.
They enjoy themselves, their children travel abroad to study, their children even marry people from different tribes.
But........
Re: Three Nigerian Nationals Arrested With 409 Grams Of Cocaine In India by Billionaire09: 6:23pm On Jan 23, 2019
MatthAnn:

That is to show how daft you are
They will tell you to put your hands inside fire and you will do so.
You determine your future and no one else does.
They enjoy themselves, their children travel abroad to study, their children even marry people from different tribes.
But........

You people are running from tribalism started by afonja subordinates in and out of politics?

Nigeria with the help of Yoruba gutter media are massacring IPOB on daily basis in Biafraland, the day IPOB will begin retaliating them, you will all deny who started it first.

Tell your government to give us a date for referendum, and peace will born.

Re: Three Nigerian Nationals Arrested With 409 Grams Of Cocaine In India by gulfer: 9:24pm On Jan 23, 2019
dayleke:
Packaged like fufu...
More like Okpa kind off angry angry angry angry angry Even though no names are mentioned, NCAN has determined wownership by the packaging grin grin grin grin
Re: Three Nigerian Nationals Arrested With 409 Grams Of Cocaine In India by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jan 23, 2019
Billionaire09:

You people are running from tribalism started by afonja subordinates in and out of politics?

Nigeria with the help of Yoruba gutter media are massacring IPOB on daily basis in Biafraland, the day IPOB will begin retaliating them, you will all deny who started it first.

Tell your government to give us a date for referendum, and peace will born.

Point of correction am not Yoruba
Re: Three Nigerian Nationals Arrested With 409 Grams Of Cocaine In India by Billionaire09: 10:54am On Jan 24, 2019
MatthAnn:

Point of correction am not Yoruba

Identify yourself.
Re: Three Nigerian Nationals Arrested With 409 Grams Of Cocaine In India by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jan 24, 2019
Billionaire09:

Identify yourself.
Why??
Re: Three Nigerian Nationals Arrested With 409 Grams Of Cocaine In India by Billionaire09: 9:03pm On Jan 24, 2019
MatthAnn:

Why??

If you aren't a baby, identify your.
Re: Three Nigerian Nationals Arrested With 409 Grams Of Cocaine In India by Nobody: 8:26am On Jan 25, 2019
Billionaire09:

If you aren't a baby, identify your.
Baby ko,pikin ni
Please do you have any other thing to say if not.
Come join me, cause am having breakfast
Re: Three Nigerian Nationals Arrested With 409 Grams Of Cocaine In India by Billionaire09: 10:24am On Jan 25, 2019
MatthAnn:

Baby ko,pikin ni
Please do you have any other thing to say if not.
Come join me, cause am having breakfast

You are illegal citizen of the zoo.

Abeg enjoy your breakfast with your elections bread.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Medical Doctor Arrested For Carrying Out Abortion In Edo / Police Boss Warns Officers Against Checking People's Phones / Owerri Customs Seize Goods Worth N857 Million (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.