Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,865 members, 7,817,562 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Federal Fire Service Throwing Up Water To Cool Down Supporters Of PMB In Borno - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Federal Fire Service Throwing Up Water To Cool Down Supporters Of PMB In Borno (39653 Views)

Peter Obi Holds Press Conference, Throws Up Water & Education Challenge / Festus Keyamo On Open Bus Ride With PMB In Ibadan As Ambode Speaks On PMB In Oyo / The Longest Flyover In Africa To be Commission By Pmb In Kano-pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Fire Service Throwing Up Water To Cool Down Supporters Of PMB In Borno by SamuelAnyawu(m): 12:16pm On Jan 21, 2019
With the kind of support I'm seeing in Maiduguri today for PMB i doubt if Atiku will hit 20% of total votes here.

Why are the jets flying upandan as if there is an attack here in Maiduguri

2 Likes

Re: Federal Fire Service Throwing Up Water To Cool Down Supporters Of PMB In Borno by SamuelAnyawu(m): 12:16pm On Jan 21, 2019

1 Like

Re: Federal Fire Service Throwing Up Water To Cool Down Supporters Of PMB In Borno by Online4u: 12:17pm On Jan 21, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPn7-IzFblc
President Buhari Departs Abuja for APC Presidential Campaign Rally in Borno State #APC #Buhari #NextLevel #APCBornuRally

Re: Federal Fire Service Throwing Up Water To Cool Down Supporters Of PMB In Borno by Flexherbal(m): 12:17pm On Jan 21, 2019
Hahahhahah!
Re: Federal Fire Service Throwing Up Water To Cool Down Supporters Of PMB In Borno by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jan 21, 2019
Nbote:
Hehehehe.. I cannot stop laughing at dis ppl. A fire service dat is always nowhere to b seen during fire outbreaks is now used in campaign grounds to splash water on ppl and one mor.on calls it love?? Some ppl are mad but have no one to tell dem

Its known as taking preventive measures to avoid people fainting as the crowd is expected to be too much.

The fire service is not just for putting out fires. They are trained emergency personnel too

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal Fire Service Throwing Up Water To Cool Down Supporters Of PMB In Borno by maasoap(m): 12:21pm On Jan 21, 2019
SalamRushdie:
you can see how the APC are wasting emergency resources for political reason , the fire truck in the airport is there to provide safety coverage for arrivongband departing aircrafts and their passengers and not for entertaining tramadol infested dull brainded urchins ..

Like the the one PDP used to campaign in 2015, Dasuki's 2.1 billion dollars disbursement to the PDP bigwigs

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal Fire Service Throwing Up Water To Cool Down Supporters Of PMB In Borno by agabaI23(m): 12:27pm On Jan 21, 2019
Federal resources deployed for a party rally? It is part of the gross abuse of office. It is an impeachable offence

1 Like

Re: Federal Fire Service Throwing Up Water To Cool Down Supporters Of PMB In Borno by teebaxy(m): 12:29pm On Jan 21, 2019
firstolalekan:
embarassed

Where are the boko boys when you need them the most?//
Who are u to need their service when their major sponsor is in town?
Re: Federal Fire Service Throwing Up Water To Cool Down Supporters Of PMB In Borno by maestroferdi: 12:31pm On Jan 21, 2019
PassingShot:
As things stand, Athiefkulooter will have done well to score 30% of total votes cast in the core north.

I laugh when PDP shares photos of PDP campaigns in some northern states as a yardstick of Atiku's acceptance. What they fail to understand is that most of the PDP supporters in those pictures will surely vote for PMB in the presidential election but will vote for PDP candidate in other elections. It's the reason you will see big margin in result of presidential contest and smaller margin in result of senate/rep and governorship elections.

You are incorrigible...

Surprise is loading for you....

2 Likes

Re: Federal Fire Service Throwing Up Water To Cool Down Supporters Of PMB In Borno by vioment: 12:40pm On Jan 21, 2019
When it is time to do their real work now, they will say no equipment or act like say network no good until a whole market burns.
Re: Federal Fire Service Throwing Up Water To Cool Down Supporters Of PMB In Borno by Nazareth10: 12:44pm On Jan 21, 2019
Thought the civil service was suppose to be neutral. See what buhari is causing
Re: Federal Fire Service Throwing Up Water To Cool Down Supporters Of PMB In Borno by Smile4daddy(m): 12:52pm On Jan 21, 2019
SalamRushdie:
you can see how the APC are wasting emergency resources for political reason , the fire truck in the airport is there to provide safety coverage for arriving and departing aircrafts and their passengers and not for entertaining tramadol infested dull brained urchins ..This is nothing but a safety hazard I see there , imagine if a plane suddenly developed a runway fire that truck commander will say he doesn't have water because he was showering Buharis touts
Pained Soul.

Na you dey pay their salaries?

Dem be federal government workers and they can work anywhere any time when their services is required.

2 Likes

Re: Federal Fire Service Throwing Up Water To Cool Down Supporters Of PMB In Borno by SalamRushdie: 12:56pm On Jan 21, 2019
Smile4daddy:

Pained Soul.

Na you dey pay their salaries?

Dem be federal government workers and they can work anywhere any time when their services is required.

you don't have sense

1 Like

Re: Federal Fire Service Throwing Up Water To Cool Down Supporters Of PMB In Borno by Pat4321: 12:57pm On Jan 21, 2019
kahal29:
The Love for @MBuhari is just three much
So is the love for evil. And poverty among them
Re: Federal Fire Service Throwing Up Water To Cool Down Supporters Of PMB In Borno by adewuyia2014(m): 12:57pm On Jan 21, 2019
Atikulooters how market?

1 Like

Re: Federal Fire Service Throwing Up Water To Cool Down Supporters Of PMB In Borno by Mentcee(m): 12:57pm On Jan 21, 2019
PassingShot:
As things stand, Athiefkulooter will have done well to score 30% of total votes cast in the core north.

I laugh when PDP shares photos of PDP campaigns in some northern states as a yardstick of Atiku's acceptance. What they fail to understand is that most of the PDP supporters in those pictures will surely vote for PMB in the presidential election but will vote for PDP candidate in other elections. It's the reason you will see big margin in result of presidential contest and smaller margin in result of senate/rep and governorship elections.

You think from the anus most times.

Why?
Re: Federal Fire Service Throwing Up Water To Cool Down Supporters Of PMB In Borno by Puah(f): 12:58pm On Jan 21, 2019
If is for them to come to the rescue of poor Nigerians during a fire incident, you wont see them oooo..
Chai
Re: Federal Fire Service Throwing Up Water To Cool Down Supporters Of PMB In Borno by deomelo: 1:01pm On Jan 21, 2019
SalamRushdie:
you can see how the APC are wasting emergency resources for political reason , the fire truck in the airport is there to provide safety coverage for arriving and departing aircrafts and their passengers and not for entertaining tramadol infested dull brained urchins ..This is nothing but a safety hazard I see there , imagine if a plane suddenly developed a runway fire that truck commander will say he doesn't have water because he was showering Buharis touts

lmao @ pained ipob sitting here crying instead of sitting somewhere atheifKulating jeje for athiefKulator.

It's too early for fear to dey catch you, your time to cry neva reach..

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Federal Fire Service Throwing Up Water To Cool Down Supporters Of PMB In Borno by HtwoOw: 1:02pm On Jan 21, 2019
wow
Re: Federal Fire Service Throwing Up Water To Cool Down Supporters Of PMB In Borno by SaiAtikuTill203: 1:02pm On Jan 21, 2019
we are supporting Atiku due to the following reasons; because he's better than Buhari in terms of academic qualifications, he's not tribalistic, he's not as heartless as Buhari, Atiku is more educated, handsome, and vibrant. Iam just ashamed of Buhari as a president, Buhari possesses zero quality of being a president. Buhari has no sympathy in him, he has no conscience as a human. If only my choice of candidate could win the election then I would've voted for my choice of candidate in Donald Duke, but for my vote not to split and favour that mistake could Buhari, I will rather give my mandate to Atiku, so that lifeless illiterate can be ejected out of office. How can an illiterate be a president? That's very strange and irritating. Like for example, in a university, before you become a vice-chancellor, you must have attained the height of professorship. So tell me, why will an uneducated man be a president of a country? who and what is he leading? because, as for me, Atiku is much more better than Buhari in every aspect. As for the corruption allegation, we all know that all Nigerian politicians are corrupt, just that some are more corrupt than the others. I hate tribalism and wickedness, which is what Buhari fully possess! To be sincere, Buhari is just a total disgrace, let's tell ourselves the truth. A president whose vice is 100% better than him. Mind you, Iam not playing politics, Iam just preaching the truth. Believe it or not, people pretending to like Buhari knows that

1 Like

Re: Federal Fire Service Throwing Up Water To Cool Down Supporters Of PMB In Borno by gaskiyamagana: 1:04pm On Jan 21, 2019
Even if it is Atiku campaign, this normal actions from responsible and responsive govt.
Re: Federal Fire Service Throwing Up Water To Cool Down Supporters Of PMB In Borno by DerideGull(m): 1:04pm On Jan 21, 2019
Nigeria is really a zoo. If a house is on fire, there shall be no fire service seen around.
Re: Federal Fire Service Throwing Up Water To Cool Down Supporters Of PMB In Borno by deomelo: 1:04pm On Jan 21, 2019
PassingShot:

APC = Crowd with passion, excitement, determination and full of pure love.

PDP crowd = Just crowd, boring crowd with zero sense of purpose.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Federal Fire Service Throwing Up Water To Cool Down Supporters Of PMB In Borno by Didi2d(m): 1:07pm On Jan 21, 2019
Wait a minute, are these crowd rented crowd?

This is massive!

e be like say na Sai baba come Feb 19 o

1 Like

Re: Federal Fire Service Throwing Up Water To Cool Down Supporters Of PMB In Borno by deomelo: 1:07pm On Jan 21, 2019
SaiAtikuTill203:
we are supporting Atiku due to the following reasons; because he's better than Buhari in terms of academic qualifications, he's not tribalistic, he's not as heartless as Buhari, Atiku is more educated, handsome, and vibrant. Iam just ashamed of Buhari as a president, Buhari possesses zero quality of being a president. Buhari has no sympathy in him, he has no conscience as a human. If only my choice of candidate could win the election then I would've voted for my choice of candidate in Donald Duke, but for my vote not to split and favour that mistake could Buhari, I will rather give my mandate to Atiku, so that lifeless illiterate can be ejected out of office. How can an illiterate be a president? That's very strange and irritating. Like for example, in a university, before you become a vice-chancellor, you must have attained the height of professorship. So tell me, why will an uneducated man be a president of a country? who and what is he leading? because, as for me, Atiku is much more better than Buhari in every aspect. As for the corruption allegation, we all know that all Nigerian politicians are corrupt, just that some are more corrupt than the others. I hate tribalism and wickedness, which is what Buhari fully possess! To be sincere, Buhari is just a total disgrace, let's tell ourselves the truth. A president whose vice is 100% better than him. Mind you, Iam not playing politics, Iam just preaching the truth. Believe it or not, people pretending to like Buhari knows that

athiefKulooter is better academically than PMB?

This ipob don smoke bad akpu?

grin grin
Re: Federal Fire Service Throwing Up Water To Cool Down Supporters Of PMB In Borno by ItsMeAboki(m): 1:12pm On Jan 21, 2019
Fact: Buhari doesn't have to campaign or debate to win votes in the north.

1 Like

Re: Federal Fire Service Throwing Up Water To Cool Down Supporters Of PMB In Borno by NessaBoo(f): 1:15pm On Jan 21, 2019
Lol...Please you guys should take a chill pill. Fire services are not just meant to put off fires, they are also law constrained and charged to rescue people in dire situations and providing emergency medical assistance at a moment's notice, and in this case to stop the people from getting heat strokes, which qualifies as a medical situation. There's nothing wrong with what they are doing.

3 Likes

Re: Federal Fire Service Throwing Up Water To Cool Down Supporters Of PMB In Borno by mechanics(m): 1:17pm On Jan 21, 2019
Funny, misplaced priority.
Re: Federal Fire Service Throwing Up Water To Cool Down Supporters Of PMB In Borno by Govo4me2u(m): 1:19pm On Jan 21, 2019
mytime24:
Bt wen a building is on fire nd u call them, their reply will b "we dnt hv enough water "
fine girl.
Re: Federal Fire Service Throwing Up Water To Cool Down Supporters Of PMB In Borno by inereunwa1(m): 1:21pm On Jan 21, 2019
Nbote:
Hehehehe.. I cannot stop laughing at dis ppl. Who else noticed d ppl on d podium were being pelted with ratchet water... So a fire service dat is always nowhere to b seen during fire outbreaks is now used in campaign grounds to splash water on ppl and one mor.on calls it love?? Some ppl are mad but have no one to tell dem
thank God I have finally found some one who is sensible and able to think outside the box !! how can you spray water on people and claimed that you are trying to cool their body ?? why not fixed canopies, many ignorant people will see this as love but it's just the opposite!!! the is how the Nigerian politicians rate us!! no wonder after winning the elections they will do as they like and after four years they will still come and speak in a sweet tones, and the process goes on and on....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Government Starts Paying N5,000 Every Month To Poorest Citizens / APC Wins Ekiti South Senatorial District – Official Result / Dimeji Bankole Raises ₦100 Million Naira For APC Presidential Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.