Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,123 members, 7,821,847 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Jon Champion Departs From England. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jon Champion Departs From England. (1255 Views)

Jon Mikel Obi Joins Kuwait SC After Leaving Stoke City / NFF Plans To Snatch Saka From England / Southgate Drops Raheem Sterling From England Squad After Attacking Joe Gomez (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jon Champion Departs From England. by AustineCJ: 12:16pm On Jan 21, 2019
ESPN’s surprise announcement this week that Jon Champion has decided to relocate to the United States and become ESPN’s lead commentator for
MLS is going to leave a gaping hole in the commentaries of Premier League games.
Out of all of the Premier League commentators calling games around the world, Champion is the number one in his field. Displaying a very English commentary style with an equal balance of witty remarks and not talking too much during games, Champion is the best in the business. So much so that his commentary style coupled with his knack of saying the right thing at the right time has made him a household name to viewers worldwide that tune into English football.
He will stay on commentate his final Premier League match on the world feed on January 29 between Newcastle United and Manchester City. After that, he’ll be flying to the United States to get ready for the 2019 MLS season where he’ll team up with Taylor Twellman to call games from the domestic top-flight league.

Re: Jon Champion Departs From England. by bizza45: 12:28pm On Jan 21, 2019
am going to miss that man.... Jim beglin and Jon champon
Re: Jon Champion Departs From England. by somito121(m): 12:38pm On Jan 21, 2019
PES GO HEAR AM BE THAT.

1 Like

Re: Jon Champion Departs From England. by trilobite: 2:35pm On Jan 21, 2019
Peter Drury is the best to me. His commentary on the Barça Vs Roma game is legendary.
Re: Jon Champion Departs From England. by samisj4real(m): 10:20pm On Jan 21, 2019
trilobite:
Peter Drury is the best to me. His commentary on the Barça Vs Roma game is legendary.
Let me get the feel of how the commentary was?
Re: Jon Champion Departs From England. by trilobite: 9:27am On Jan 22, 2019
samisj4real:
Let me get the feel of how the commentary was?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYYr1N6-rRM

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Leo Messi Sparks Inter Miami's Comeback To Reach The U.S. Open Cup Final [Video] / Super Eagles at the African Nations Cup / Enyimba Is Out Of Caf Champions League

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.