Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,415 members, 7,819,493 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Actress Liz Anjorin Debunks Rumour That She Has Married The Alaafin Of Oyo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Liz Anjorin Debunks Rumour That She Has Married The Alaafin Of Oyo (426 Views)

Odunlade Adekola React To Rumour That He Asks For Sex From Upcoming Actresses / Liz Anjorin Acquires A Range Rover Autobiography / Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actress Liz Anjorin Debunks Rumour That She Has Married The Alaafin Of Oyo by kidap: 12:17pm On Jan 21, 2019
Actress Liz Anjorin was recently conferred with a Chieftancy Title and when she was posting that she had been conferred with a title,she added the name of the Alaafin to her names and the whispers began that she had recently married the Allafin but she denies it and explains why she couldn't have married him.....

Instanbul ..done who noticed that I resemble BAAMI (MY FATHER ) (IKU BABA YEYE ALAFIN OF OYO).. For those that are curious that maybe am his wife.. For your information ,he can't marry a woman that is not a virgin..Alafin is not OBA shakushaku ..For those that don't like me or pick on me it's because your internal and spiritual eyes are not functioning...A born ruler and authentic king can easily identify his/her fellow young or old and the chemistry always work like a magic.....Save your energy from curiosity and pray for who will love you like that. Just leave me and that baba alone. His love for me is something I can't explain because am too young and I no get kobo for hand ..He is the one giving me and it shows my parent are not sleeping ...Abeg help tell him that his daughter(Princess Lizzy Anjorin aishat eganmidogo Adeyemi)is heading to Italy.. Spain
Austral
Germany
Portugal
France
Gambia
Jedda
To buy wosiwosi ...as a princess that want her father to be proud of her...I need to work well
Feel free to send me any erran ..forget this packaging in business class wosiwosi is my business I buy and sell anything legit and sellable ..as I dey waka up and down what do you wan buy in brand shops ..some are doing discount now feel free to send me anything and you will be paying me back small small

Source: https://nollyzone.com/actress-liz-anjorin-debunks-rumour-that-she-has-married-the-alaafin-of-oyo/
Lalasticlala OAM4J, Mynd44

Re: Actress Liz Anjorin Debunks Rumour That She Has Married The Alaafin Of Oyo by lyriclekidd(m): 1:55pm On Jan 21, 2019
I like this woman, so blunt and straight forward unlike some of Her colleagues and she doesn't live fake life.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian man reacts to Tonto Dikeh's public support for Jussie Smollett / Mavin Records Attracts Multimillion Dollar Investment From Kupanda Holdings / 21 Savage Released From ICE Custody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.