Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,418 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:50 AM

It’s Possible - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / It’s Possible (338 Views)

Writers Of Different Niches Needed As Many As Possible / Black Love Diary (A Story On Divorce) - MR. POSSIBLE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It’s Possible by ImranServices: 12:55pm On Jan 21, 2019
Maybe some years or presently, there’s something you are working on, and you’ve experienced a lot of set backs, disappointments, maybe you’ve already given up, and maybe you need just a little fight, a little encouragement to get back in the game again. This is what I want you to look at;
There are winners and there are losers and there are people who have not discovered how to win. All you need is some coaching, some help. Just a little support, some insight or different strategy or plan of action to make some adjustment that will open up the key that will give them access to the unlimited power that they have within themselves.
All i want you to do is, think about something you want for you that will work for you, that will give your life special meaning and power. I don’t want you to say “I can’t do that” No! I don’t want you to assume that. Do not psych yourself.
I want you to be able to say something to yourself that will enable you to maintain some level of integrity with yourself. When you say these things, even when you face tremendous set backs it will be a bench map to keep you in the game, to keep you moving forward in the experience of readjusting your strategy and your plan of action continuously looking for ways to win.
Oh yeah; you might not have the idea, you might even not have the money, the education, the support or the resources that you need. But what is that something that can keep you going, that will enable you you to act on your dream? What’s one of those skills that will began to help you discover the secret to your dream?
It is always saying to yourself IT’S POSSIBLE! You see, it changes your believe system to the way you manifest. Stop thinking its not POSSIBLE! Remember the book of Philippians 4: 13 & Ephesians 3;20
God bless!
https://www.imranservices.com.ng/2019/01/21/its-possible/

(1) (Reply)

Do I Need To Spell This Out / Get Free E-books Here!!! / Unforgiven Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.