Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,279 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Writers Of Different Niches Needed As Many As Possible - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Writers Of Different Niches Needed As Many As Possible (474 Views)

Top Nairaland Writers Of All Time That I Can't Forget. Let's Celebrate Them / Enter For The L. Ron Hubbard’s Writers Of The Future Contest / "Monkey Of Different Colour" A Poem From Wurastories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Writers Of Different Niches Needed As Many As Possible by Biggyz: 2:36pm On Apr 22, 2021
Hello, I am in need of writers as many as possible. I get loads of tasks that I can't handle myself. Due to this, I decided to launch something like a Writing Agency.

To this effect, anyone interested should please be competent enough and sure of their skills.

I have discussed this with some of my top clients and they have agreed on this arrangement. When the task is assigned, do it as if you are the one it is given to directly as I won't be vetting it. When the work is approved, I will deduct 10% of the total payment as my connection fee while you have the rest.

I can guarantee you of frequent workflow.

To streamline candidates, register and apply on Lanre Writer [https://lanrewriter.com/job-details?checking-full-job-data=MTMx]. Submit a proposal with links to some sample of your work and WhatsApp number via the site (www.lanrewriter.com). I will reach out.

Successful candidates will be added to a WhatsApp group and a Trello group to start.

I look forward to a long term work relationship with you. Also note that a quick submission is required for most tasks I get.

You can reach me via WhatsApp +2348117464419 for any question.

P.S: After recommendation from a writer who contacted, if you are not comfortable with registering via Lanre Writer, you can chat me up via the provided WhatsApp number, we can deal on WhatsApp alone. Tnx
Re: Writers Of Different Niches Needed As Many As Possible by Nobody: 1:43pm On Apr 27, 2021

1 Like

Re: Writers Of Different Niches Needed As Many As Possible by Biggyz: 2:50pm On Apr 27, 2021
Hello @MdNice1, I think there is a misunderstanding here. I have NEVER employed you before. You mentioned a name Benedict or something. The task is indeed from a Nairaland named Benedict. I once worked with him until we lost contact. We reunited some days ago and I have lots of task at hand. As you can see in the post, due to the many tasks I get, that was why I started something like a Writing Agency.

Again, I have never contracted you for once. It is true you chatted me some days ago showing your willingness to join the writing team which is fine. But it would have been better if you had asked me all of this questions during our chats and not coming here to make unfounded allegations.

Again, I am not the person that gave you a task of 8000 words and NEVER paid you.

MdNice1:

This guy is a scammer! He is the same person that chatted me up concerning a tech guest post article frauding me N8000 and refusing to pay.

He blocked me on Whatsapp after several abuses, telling me I can go anywhere to report that nothing will happen to him
Re: Writers Of Different Niches Needed As Many As Possible by Nobody: 3:08pm On Apr 27, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Odour Of Chrysanthemums By D. H. Lawrence / This is the official account / Blogtroduction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.