Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

INEC Recruitment Of Election Staff: What You Should Know Before Applying - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / INEC Recruitment Of Election Staff: What You Should Know Before Applying (32769 Views)

As An IT Support Staff, What Course Can One Study Online / INEC Begins Election Staff Recruitment, Opens Portal / INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Recruitment Of Election Staff: What You Should Know Before Applying by jayjam(m): 1:36pm On Jan 22, 2019
genabc:

He/she will help the PO to set-up the polling unit(s)
There will be 3 APOs at each polling unit
1) in-charge of card reader
2) accreditation, marking voters fingers
3) queue controller
All of them are under the directive of the PO and must follow his/her instructions. However, the pay is the same.

The training is for 3 days 8am -4pm and selection will be made base on performance of each applicant in class work (assessment test after each day). The 4k that will be paid initial at the RAC centre is the training allowance, while #13,500 is election allowance making a total of 17,500 per election.
The selection stage is always where the problem lies because it's not about your test performance but your connection

1 Like

Re: INEC Recruitment Of Election Staff: What You Should Know Before Applying by donemzy115(m): 1:43pm On Jan 22, 2019
so u dont have a matr number? or wat do u use for identification in ur school?
Funky123:

I can't find my sch id card number.......its not written on my id card,pls how do i do this
Re: INEC Recruitment Of Election Staff: What You Should Know Before Applying by donemzy115(m): 1:52pm On Jan 22, 2019
connection again?if datz the case,i dont tink inec wil need to inform d general public on these,,any ways.all could be a disguise.but prayers do it all
jayjam:
The selection stage is always where the problem lies because it's not about your test performance but your connection
Re: INEC Recruitment Of Election Staff: What You Should Know Before Applying by donemzy115(m): 2:02pm On Jan 22, 2019
Hmmmm.,,wel I Dont Thinks Its A Scam.Corpers From Which State?N Besides I Av Nt Heard Of Any Training Here In Ibadan Oyo State.They Have Nt Start Selecting Applicants
Ndkings1:
In my opinion, this online application stuff is a sham...

Corpers have been asked to come for three days training starting next week.

I applied but yet to shortlisted
Re: INEC Recruitment Of Election Staff: What You Should Know Before Applying by genabc(m): 2:20pm On Jan 22, 2019
donemzy115:
thanks for this info,pls how do we know when we are been selected?

Message will be sent to successfully candidates 5days b4 the training commenced. However, if u are not selected, just go to the training centre as long as u r qualified, tell the Inec instructor u wanna join in the training process, many Corp members will not show up, ur name will be subtituted for one of them.

3 Likes

Re: INEC Recruitment Of Election Staff: What You Should Know Before Applying by hansomb: 2:26pm On Jan 22, 2019
Funky123:

I can't find my sch id card number.......its not written on my id card,pls how do i do this
put your registration number
Re: INEC Recruitment Of Election Staff: What You Should Know Before Applying by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jan 22, 2019
Re: INEC Recruitment Of Election Staff: What You Should Know Before Applying by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jan 22, 2019
Jahwinaboy:
use lappy or desktop. Its opening. http://pres.inecnigeria.org
Ex corpers from 2017 ,U just need passport and nysc call up no . U fit apply for
APO(Assistant Presiding Officer) for excorpers.. Have a referee number and referee email
Thank u
Re: INEC Recruitment Of Election Staff: What You Should Know Before Applying by genabc(m): 2:31pm On Jan 22, 2019
jayjam:

There's always shortage of staffs, roughly 70% of Corp members shortlisted for the exercise will show up creating lacuna. This is how it works, all Corp members in each states of the federation whether he/she applied or not will be shortlisted many of which will not show up for the exercise, just come for the training as long as u r qualified, u will surely be picked.

3 Likes

Re: INEC Recruitment Of Election Staff: What You Should Know Before Applying by donemzy115(m): 2:48pm On Jan 22, 2019
Bambambiglo:
All this online application things are wash. Just go directly for the training and write the test, if you pass you'll get it.

Dont waste your data doing any online thing
Re: INEC Recruitment Of Election Staff: What You Should Know Before Applying by donemzy115(m): 2:52pm On Jan 22, 2019
if u say 5days before training n since training commences on the 27th then that should be tomorrow
genabc:

Message will be sent to successfully candidates 5days b4 the training commenced. However, if u are not selected, just go to the training centre as long as u r qualified, tell the Inec instructor u wanna join in the training process, many Corp members will not show up, ur name will be subtituted for one of them.

1 Like

Re: INEC Recruitment Of Election Staff: What You Should Know Before Applying by donemzy115(m): 2:59pm On Jan 22, 2019
lolz,,n if all the corpers they placed in your ward or polling unit show up nko?then u don enter 1 chance.its is wel
genabc:

There's always shortage of staffs, roughly 70% of Corp members shortlisted for the exercise will show up creating lacuna. This is how it works, all Corp members in each states of the federation whether he/she applied or not will be shortlisted many of which will not show up for the exercise, just come for the training as long as u r qualified, u will surely be picked.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Recruitment Of Election Staff: What You Should Know Before Applying by Forestman(m): 3:02pm On Jan 22, 2019
genabc:

will they pay for the training if you go without been shortlisted

1 Like

Re: INEC Recruitment Of Election Staff: What You Should Know Before Applying by donemzy115(m): 3:10pm On Jan 22, 2019
no jor,,u are on your own,because no be them call u.
Forestman:
Re: INEC Recruitment Of Election Staff: What You Should Know Before Applying by Jahwinaboy(m): 3:14pm On Jan 22, 2019
gloria34:
Thank u
Uwc
Re: INEC Recruitment Of Election Staff: What You Should Know Before Applying by jonathan111: 3:41pm On Jan 22, 2019
I serve for 2014 and I don print my acknowledgment slip... Hope this people go pay me Sha
Re: INEC Recruitment Of Election Staff: What You Should Know Before Applying by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 22, 2019
gloria34:
Thank u very much bro
bro?
lols
Re: INEC Recruitment Of Election Staff: What You Should Know Before Applying by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jan 22, 2019
vikkimimi:

bro?
lols
Forgive me, didn't see d (f)
Re: INEC Recruitment Of Election Staff: What You Should Know Before Applying by deeoh(m): 5:03pm On Jan 22, 2019
Forestman:
it happened to me too, just keep on changing d pix till it gets to your own.
thanks
Re: INEC Recruitment Of Election Staff: What You Should Know Before Applying by adexdon(m): 6:48pm On Jan 22, 2019
after I print out the acknowledge slip, do I need to take it to local government or inec office for signing plz help guyz
Re: INEC Recruitment Of Election Staff: What You Should Know Before Applying by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 9:18pm On Jan 22, 2019
2019 Election is going to be interesting... We wait and see how it turns out to be...

Do You Desire A Very Good Property (Landed property or to buy a house.apartment) for acquisition or as a form of Investment That Guarantee High Return... Check our signature below on how to get on PROMO affordable titled lands & properties in good location with Rest of mind. There are good properties in choice locations that boast of a huge return on investment. Don't miss the current promos Visit our Ikeja Office (Off Medical Road) or OUR ISLAND OFFICE ON LEKKI-EPE EXPRESSWAY (AWOYAYA).

Call/WhatsApp +234(0)8027390046. Check our signature here below And Click the WhatsApp link to reach out to us. Or if you want to know how you can be a part of the business part of Real Estate/Property Business... Join this link together erasing every space and click to chat us ht tp s: / / bit. ly/2ASCSgC
[img]https://media1./images/c5cbd05c55a91d19769f57df261f326e/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: INEC Recruitment Of Election Staff: What You Should Know Before Applying by folake4u(f): 11:13pm On Jan 22, 2019
I applied for this Inec Ad-hoc thingy oh. Haven't seen anything yet though.
Fingers crossed.
Re: INEC Recruitment Of Election Staff: What You Should Know Before Applying by nkemjacob2(m): 12:43am On Jan 23, 2019
I served 2014 I'm I eligible
Re: INEC Recruitment Of Election Staff: What You Should Know Before Applying by 10kgod(m): 6:51am On Jan 23, 2019
This registration wahala too much.
Re: INEC Recruitment Of Election Staff: What You Should Know Before Applying by donemzy115(m): 12:40pm On Jan 23, 2019
No,,,hope U've Print Ur Acknwlgdment Slip,
adexdon:
after I print out the acknowledge slip, do I need to take it to local government or inec office for signing plz help guyz
Re: INEC Recruitment Of Election Staff: What You Should Know Before Applying by genabc(m): 1:11pm On Jan 23, 2019
nkemjacob2:
I served 2014 I'm I eligible

No sir, strictly for 2017 Corp members till date
Re: INEC Recruitment Of Election Staff: What You Should Know Before Applying by genabc(m): 1:22pm On Jan 23, 2019
Forestman:

YES/NO

YES- If u attended the training and your name comes out at the INEC office ( display list of recruited staffs) on the day before election

NO- if ur name didn't come out on the display list of recruited staffs on d day B4 election but u work because of shortage of staffs. U will only be paid #13,500, however, the SPO might choose to pay you the training money because the money is with him/her.

Mind you, been invited for training doesn't mean you will be finally shortlisted for the job, it's all base on performance and luck, all the best.

3 Likes

Re: INEC Recruitment Of Election Staff: What You Should Know Before Applying by adexdon(m): 9:19pm On Jan 23, 2019
donemzy115:
No,,,hope U've Print Ur Acknwlgdment Slip,
yes bro
Re: INEC Recruitment Of Election Staff: What You Should Know Before Applying by senatordave1(m): 10:21pm On Jan 23, 2019
genabc:

No sir, strictly for 2017 Corp members till date
what of those that served from 2016/2017
Re: INEC Recruitment Of Election Staff: What You Should Know Before Applying by JerryJJZ(m): 9:45am On Jan 24, 2019
genabc:

He/she will help the PO to set-up the polling unit(s)
There will be 3 APOs at each polling unit
1) in-charge of card reader
2) accreditation, marking voters fingers
3) queue controller
All of them are under the directive of the PO and must follow his/her instructions. However, the pay is the same.

The training is for 3 days 8am -4pm and selection will be made base on performance of each applicant in class work (assessment test after each day). The 4k that will be paid initial at the RAC centre is the training allowance, while #13,500 is election allowance making a total of 17,500 per election.

Wowwww.. Thanks for the distinctive info... Really apprecaite
Re: INEC Recruitment Of Election Staff: What You Should Know Before Applying by finalboss(m): 12:52pm On Jan 24, 2019
Ifynoble100:
People are somewhere submitting name and phone number and that end the story. na them go first get dey inec job.
lols, just 2days ago i had 5 slots just name and number. The money is more than 25.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A New SCAM FORMAT!!! scam on STATOIL LTD / A Nairalander's Outfit To A Military Interview - PICS / Nigerians React To N5,000 Federal Government Stipend. What Is Your Own View?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.