Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Between Onyii Alex And Follower Who Thinks She's No Longer Friends With Ebube - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Between Onyii Alex And Follower Who Thinks She's No Longer Friends With Ebube (1060 Views)

Toolz With BBNaija 2018 Finalists, Miracle, Nina, CeeC, Alex And Tobi / BBNaija: New Pictures Of Alex And Tobi / #BBNaija : Cee C, Nina, Miracle, Alex and Tobi on their way back to Lagos. - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Onyii Alex And Follower Who Thinks She's No Longer Friends With Ebube by nairalaila: 1:42pm On Jan 21, 2019
Onyii Alex had an exchange with a follower who thinks she's no longer friends with Ebube Nwagbo, after she shared a new photo on Instagram. 

The follower who claimed to be a good observer, wrote; 

AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO HAS NOTICED THAT @ONYIIALEXX AND @POSHESTEB ARE NO MORE CLOSE FRIENDS? � NO ONE SHOULD COME FOR ME PLEASE, AM JUST A VERY GOOD OBSERVER

However replying the comment, Onyii Alex prayed that her follower gets a better job in 2019 as she crowned her 'Mrs Observer'. She wrote; 

I PRAY U GET A BETTER JOB DIS 2019.. MRS OBSERVER

https://unclesuru.com/2019/01/21/between-onyii-alex-and-follower-who-thinks-shes-no-longer-friends-with-ebube-nwagbo/

lalasticlala

Re: Between Onyii Alex And Follower Who Thinks She's No Longer Friends With Ebube by delectablegyal(f): 1:47pm On Jan 21, 2019
what is the trending job a lady can do now? she should be an actress.
Re: Between Onyii Alex And Follower Who Thinks She's No Longer Friends With Ebube by CaptainGOOD: 1:54pm On Jan 21, 2019
delectablegyal:
what is the trending job a lady can do now? she should be an actress.

Lol are u really that delectablegirl on 2go those days? grin
Re: Between Onyii Alex And Follower Who Thinks She's No Longer Friends With Ebube by delectablegyal(f): 1:58pm On Jan 21, 2019
CaptainGOOD:

Lol are u really that delectablegirl on 2go those days? grin

yes. those days? I am active. delectablegirl. i am sandra niniola not lola.
Re: Between Onyii Alex And Follower Who Thinks She's No Longer Friends With Ebube by Johnny1013(m): 1:58pm On Jan 21, 2019
how is this one news....NL will no stop surprising me smh
Re: Between Onyii Alex And Follower Who Thinks She's No Longer Friends With Ebube by CaptainGOOD: 2:25pm On Jan 21, 2019
Lol
Re: Between Onyii Alex And Follower Who Thinks She's No Longer Friends With Ebube by CaptainGOOD: 2:38pm On Jan 21, 2019
delectablegyal:

yes. those days? I am active. delectablegirl. i am sandra niniola not lola.

Can I talk to u.
Re: Between Onyii Alex And Follower Who Thinks She's No Longer Friends With Ebube by delectablegyal(f): 2:40pm On Jan 21, 2019
CaptainGOOD:

Can I talk to u.

yes via mail. send a mail.
Re: Between Onyii Alex And Follower Who Thinks She's No Longer Friends With Ebube by Immaculatesnow(m): 3:23pm On Jan 21, 2019
grin the two baboons above me wants to fuckkkk shocked as for this attention seeking hoe lipsrsealed her end is drawing close

Check my signature I have a verified Nigerian Adsense for sale
Re: Between Onyii Alex And Follower Who Thinks She's No Longer Friends With Ebube by Peterdreddblog(m): 3:26pm On Jan 21, 2019
smiley

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress Sophia Alakija’s Stuns In White Bridal Shower Dress / Singer, Solange Knowles Shows Off Her Bare Butt In New Sultry Photos 18+ / Photos From Davido's Dad's Birthday Dinner Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.