Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,856 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

One Killed As Eiye And Aiye Cultists Battle Each Other In Ikorodu - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / One Killed As Eiye And Aiye Cultists Battle Each Other In Ikorodu (870 Views)

Aiye Cultists Attack Policemen In Ogun; Their Leader Escapes With Bullet Wounds / Man Killed As Eiye And Aiye Cultists Clash In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) / University Of Uyo Student Killed By Aiye Cultists Inside UNIUYO Campus (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

One Killed As Eiye And Aiye Cultists Battle Each Other In Ikorodu by samcus(m): 1:49pm On Jan 21, 2019
There was pandemonium in Ishawo community at Ikorodu in Lagos State, on Thursday last week when rival cult groups, Eiye and Aiye, engaged in a supremacy battle. The clash, which occurred about 8.55p.m., at Olainukan bus stop, forced residents of the community to hurriedly shut their doors and remain indoors, as guns, machetes and other dangerous weapons were freely used After the dust had settled, Eiye group reportedly killed a member of Aiye confraternity, identified simply as Sunday.

The clashes between cult groups in Ikorodu are said to be on the increase. Several people were said to have sustained various degrees of injury while trying to escape. A resident, who spoke on condition of anonymity, said they were in front of their house when they saw some youths, all dressed in black, chasing some people.

Image result for Eiye And Aiye Cult Groups Clash In Lagos Community.
He said: “Because we are used to cult clashes, immediately I saw the youth in black, I called my wife who was selling bread in front of our house to pack because anything could happen. “A few minutes later, after we gone inside the house, we started hearing gunshots from different angles. On the fateful day, there was a serious commotion in the community. When the clash was going on nobody could come outside; everyone remained indoors for fear of being caught in the crossfire. Even some of our family members and friends who were still outside at the time of the fight we phoned them and advised not to come home. “There is no day in Ishawo without a cult-related clash, before policemen from Owutu arrived at the scene, they had fled. But the policemen evacuated one of the cult members killed during the clash.”
Another resident, who gave his name as Tayo, said nobody could say why the rival groups were fighting each other. He said: “I was at Agric bus stop when I received a phone call from my wife that I should stay where I was because cult members were fighting in our area. What we were battling with in the community before was oil bunkering, but we are now faced with the challenge of cultists. Policemen from Owotu Police Station cannot do it alone. We want peace in our community.”

Re: One Killed As Eiye And Aiye Cultists Battle Each Other In Ikorodu by Jagaban880: 2:26pm On Jan 21, 2019
angry

Cultism bad ooooo u go just waste for ntin
Re: One Killed As Eiye And Aiye Cultists Battle Each Other In Ikorodu by Kingsleydr(m): 2:26pm On Jan 21, 2019
Good riddance ...

(1) (Reply)

Video-bomet Girl, 13, Gang-raped By 10, Boda-boda Rider Arrested / State Directed Mass Killing Of Prisoners Of Conscience In China For Their Organs / UK Police Arrests Black Woman For Turning A White Man Into Her Pet With Juju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.