Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

University Of Uyo Student Killed By Aiye Cultists Inside UNIUYO Campus (Graphic) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / University Of Uyo Student Killed By Aiye Cultists Inside UNIUYO Campus (Graphic) (56644 Views)

Aiye Cultists Attack Policemen In Ogun; Their Leader Escapes With Bullet Wounds / Man Killed As Eiye And Aiye Cultists Clash In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) / Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists Inside His Car In Delta. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

University Of Uyo Student Killed By Aiye Cultists Inside UNIUYO Campus (Graphic) by ChangeIsCostant: 5:50pm On Apr 24, 2019
The corpse of a student of the University of Uyo (UNIUYO), who was on Tuesday hacked to death by suspected cultists on the ‘annexe campus’ of the university, has been recovered.

The victim has been identified as Fatherwills Ukpangere, a 300-level student of the Department of Communication Arts.

His body was found behind the Barth Ebong auditorium, where the crime reportedly occurred.

According to a witness, the victim was killed by four students suspected to be members of the Black Axxe cult.

“Four guys walked into that Barth Ebong area, later I heard gunshots which caused everyone around to run for safety. They came out and escaped through the gate unhindered, after the act,” the witness said.

The victim’s body had cuts on the head and body and was taken away by the police.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/04/graphic-photo-of-300l-student-hacked-to-death-by-aiye-cultists-in-uyo.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: University Of Uyo Student Killed By Aiye Cultists Inside UNIUYO Campus (Graphic) by JasonScoolari: 5:52pm On Apr 24, 2019
If you ask the four "Black Ass" idiots what they've benefitted from this senseless killing, they will scream "Revenge"

I go soon run leave this country for buhari and his administration filled with wanton killings and bad news.

92 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Of Uyo Student Killed By Aiye Cultists Inside UNIUYO Campus (Graphic) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:48pm On Apr 24, 2019
SAY NO TO CULTISM.

It does not pay, it will only take you to hell.

Be Guided!

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: University Of Uyo Student Killed By Aiye Cultists Inside UNIUYO Campus (Graphic) by JasonScoolari: 7:09pm On Apr 24, 2019
cool
Re: University Of Uyo Student Killed By Aiye Cultists Inside UNIUYO Campus (Graphic) by DBossNG(m): 7:46pm On Apr 24, 2019
cry
Re: University Of Uyo Student Killed By Aiye Cultists Inside UNIUYO Campus (Graphic) by 2Ways(m): 7:47pm On Apr 24, 2019
h
Re: University Of Uyo Student Killed By Aiye Cultists Inside UNIUYO Campus (Graphic) by paddyofboss(m): 7:47pm On Apr 24, 2019
Black ASS n blood are like Chibuzor and spare parts

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: University Of Uyo Student Killed By Aiye Cultists Inside UNIUYO Campus (Graphic) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Apr 24, 2019
Please what does my Brothers and Sisters into Dark Fraternity gains aside from Killing & being Killed?

I Need to Know!

Unto say I wan make people fear me?
Oh! Yu gast show say yu sef belong, shey?

26 Likes

Re: University Of Uyo Student Killed By Aiye Cultists Inside UNIUYO Campus (Graphic) by judecares1(m): 7:49pm On Apr 24, 2019
What is d benefits of being a cult member?

Imagine how this idiot just placed his family in a sad mood

18 Likes

Re: University Of Uyo Student Killed By Aiye Cultists Inside UNIUYO Campus (Graphic) by iammo(m): 7:49pm On Apr 24, 2019
grin

Cultism and cult war in 2019 shocked , tongue seriously i thought just about every sensible person either cult or not are now full time hustling for money . These ones are still forming hard guys and forming thugs while wasting their lives counting imaginary death scores.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Of Uyo Student Killed By Aiye Cultists Inside UNIUYO Campus (Graphic) by jaymee0(m): 7:49pm On Apr 24, 2019
One spanner lost.

1 Like

Re: University Of Uyo Student Killed By Aiye Cultists Inside UNIUYO Campus (Graphic) by Princeofasia: 7:49pm On Apr 24, 2019
uyo , calabar, just avoid those poor broke frustrated good for nothing bastards.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: University Of Uyo Student Killed By Aiye Cultists Inside UNIUYO Campus (Graphic) by Corrosiveman(m): 7:49pm On Apr 24, 2019
The ship must sail

2 Likes

Re: University Of Uyo Student Killed By Aiye Cultists Inside UNIUYO Campus (Graphic) by geedot: 7:49pm On Apr 24, 2019
When boys dey reason money matter, how 1+1 go equal 2, na hin some idiots dey kill themselves untop foolish matter.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Of Uyo Student Killed By Aiye Cultists Inside UNIUYO Campus (Graphic) by AkataYeriYeri: 7:50pm On Apr 24, 2019
JasonScoolari:
If you ask the four "Black Ass" idiots what they've benefitted from this senseless killing, they will scream "Revenge"

I go soon run leave this country for buhari and his administration filled with wanton killings and bad news.
Pdp states and cultism be like 5 and 6

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Of Uyo Student Killed By Aiye Cultists Inside UNIUYO Campus (Graphic) by AkataYeriYeri: 7:50pm On Apr 24, 2019
Princeofasia:
uyo , calabar, just avoid those poor broke frustrated good for nothing bastards.
All pdp states . Especially southsouth and Southeast

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: University Of Uyo Student Killed By Aiye Cultists Inside UNIUYO Campus (Graphic) by haryothosyn93(m): 7:51pm On Apr 24, 2019
I don't know BHLs will stop this their killings .

Awu to the fine boys in the huz

12 Likes

Re: University Of Uyo Student Killed By Aiye Cultists Inside UNIUYO Campus (Graphic) by elizabethg: 7:51pm On Apr 24, 2019
But.. wait what i don't understand is do they pay these guys when they join cult...
Like what's the gain..?

See newest xploit video here - https://muguvideos.com/urinate-and-get-burnt-xploit-comedy_v12525
Re: University Of Uyo Student Killed By Aiye Cultists Inside UNIUYO Campus (Graphic) by MillerJnr(m): 7:52pm On Apr 24, 2019
These are the youths, SMH

1 Like

Re: University Of Uyo Student Killed By Aiye Cultists Inside UNIUYO Campus (Graphic) by WisdomFlakes: 7:54pm On Apr 24, 2019
Cultism-related atrocities have gone out of hand in this country.

2 Likes

Re: University Of Uyo Student Killed By Aiye Cultists Inside UNIUYO Campus (Graphic) by ThinkSmarter: 7:55pm On Apr 24, 2019
nice job, we are overpopulated

5 Likes

Re: University Of Uyo Student Killed By Aiye Cultists Inside UNIUYO Campus (Graphic) by tunjilee003: 7:58pm On Apr 24, 2019
no to cultism... killings has been on the increase in this buhari administration.. only God can save us

2 Likes

Re: University Of Uyo Student Killed By Aiye Cultists Inside UNIUYO Campus (Graphic) by Isoduwa(m): 7:58pm On Apr 24, 2019
Black Ass Nor dey Benin again

Under one week SEC dropped 15 black Ass

SEC dey vex sha 15 under one week

Finally the scores end for

SEC....25
BlackAss...4

8 Likes

Re: University Of Uyo Student Killed By Aiye Cultists Inside UNIUYO Campus (Graphic) by seangy4konji: 8:04pm On Apr 24, 2019
What does Darwin s Theory on Evolution say

Can anyone help please?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Of Uyo Student Killed By Aiye Cultists Inside UNIUYO Campus (Graphic) by chukwuibuipob: 8:05pm On Apr 24, 2019
sad wasted life.Ur papa/mama struggle day/nite so dat E go beta for U.Only for the useless pikin to reach school dey bounce up/down..If he's one of dem,good for hin.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Of Uyo Student Killed By Aiye Cultists Inside UNIUYO Campus (Graphic) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Apr 24, 2019
Father will is dead?

Jesus!
Omg!!
Re: University Of Uyo Student Killed By Aiye Cultists Inside UNIUYO Campus (Graphic) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Apr 24, 2019
let the devil that lead you guide you

6 Likes

Re: University Of Uyo Student Killed By Aiye Cultists Inside UNIUYO Campus (Graphic) by kentebemoney: 8:10pm On Apr 24, 2019
Isoduwa:
Black Ass Nor dey Benin again

Under one week SEC dropped 15 black Ass

SEC dey vex sha 15 under one week

Finally the scores end for

SEC....25
BlackAss...4

U don't mean it grin

All the assmen wey i know dey always tell me say, dem dey give birds chase for benin na.

Eiye Gboro!!!!!!! wink

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Delta Police Impound Vehicles Of Robbers That Attacked The Bank / Man Beheads Woman In Adamawa Hotel Room, Flees With Her Head / Cross River Witch Burning: Victims Cry For Justice (Graphic Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.