Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,191 members, 7,953,689 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:21 PM

Mum Falls Pregnant Via IVF Then Discovers She's Already Expecting Twins As Well - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mum Falls Pregnant Via IVF Then Discovers She's Already Expecting Twins As Well (379 Views)

Newlywedded Nigerian Lady Discovers She Married “I Better Pass My Neighbor” Gen. / Mum Falls Pregnant Via IVF Then Discovers She Was Already Pregnant With Twins / Maternity Photoshoot Of A Mother Expecting Twins With Her 2 Sets Of Twins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mum Falls Pregnant Via IVF Then Discovers She's Already Expecting Twins As Well by MrGist: 2:39pm On Jan 21, 2019
A woman who had given up hope of ever having kids due to health problems has welcomed a set of triplets.Beata Bienias, 36, had struggled for a decade to get pregnant all to no avail. She then tried to conceive via IVF and it worked. But, unknown to her, she had already conceived twins naturally in the same week. She ended up giving birth to triplets.

Beata Bienias had begun to give up hope of ever becoming a mother due to issues with her health including polycystic ovaries, brought on by weighing over 17 stone. But she managed to lose weight and finally fell pregnant with one baby through IVF.

Miraculously she had also conceived twins just days before her embryo transfer. She was not aware of this and neither were the doctors. It wasn't until she went for a scan after her IVF was successful that it was discovered that they were expecting, not one, but three babies.

The pregnancy has been described by one fertility expert as "almost impossible",Beata and her husband Pawel, 40, are now parents to four-week-old Amelia and twins Matylda and Borys.The mum was told by stunned doctors her non-identical twins were conceived naturally just a few days before her IVF embryo transfer on May 2 last year. Mirror reports. .

Wiltshire said:
It was the biggest miracle. I never thought something this incredible could happen to me.
I spent many days thinking that maybe I was the person who would never have a baby.
I never, ever thought there would be three in there.
I still can't quite believe it when I look at the three of them. I'm so happy.

Gist from Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/mum-falls-pregnant-via-ivf-then-discovers-shes-already-expecting-twins-as-well

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique Missyb3

Re: Mum Falls Pregnant Via IVF Then Discovers She's Already Expecting Twins As Well by MrGist: 2:39pm On Jan 21, 2019
cool
Re: Mum Falls Pregnant Via IVF Then Discovers She's Already Expecting Twins As Well by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jan 21, 2019
Science has finally conquered barrenness.

IVF na bad market for village people

(1) (Reply)

Benefits Of Having A Great Saving Culture / Home Care/elderly Care / How Much Should A Man Earn Monthly Before Considering Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.