Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,047 members, 7,810,866 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:21 PM

Newlywedded Nigerian Lady Discovers She Married “I Better Pass My Neighbor” Gen. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Newlywedded Nigerian Lady Discovers She Married “I Better Pass My Neighbor” Gen. (44653 Views)

She Married An Old Fashioned Man, Kindly Advise Her / Mum Falls Pregnant Via IVF Then Discovers She Was Already Pregnant With Twins / 21-Year-Old Lady Discovers Her Dad Was Not Her Real Father In A Biology Class (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Newlywedded Nigerian Lady Discovers She Married “I Better Pass My Neighbor” Gen. by Omicronvaccine: 8:27am On Mar 14
Newlywedded Nigerian Lady Discovers She Married “I Better Pass My Neighbor” Generator (Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuohhBi39U0?si=54L4Mwis4jlSbOpe

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Newlywedded Nigerian Lady Discovers She Married “I Better Pass My Neighbor” Gen. by TANID(m): 8:42am On Mar 14
grin back to back (FTC)

2 Likes

Re: Newlywedded Nigerian Lady Discovers She Married “I Better Pass My Neighbor” Gen. by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:29am On Mar 14
divorce is the only solution to this rampage, kai!

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Newlywedded Nigerian Lady Discovers She Married “I Better Pass My Neighbor” Gen. by Debroslink: 10:52am On Mar 14
Hahahahahahahaaa

1 Like

Re: Newlywedded Nigerian Lady Discovers She Married “I Better Pass My Neighbor” Gen. by EnglishUsa: 11:07am On Mar 14
Call the cops and Sue him to court and tell them that your husband is snoring like a motorbike at night, Suzuki for that matter.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Newlywedded Nigerian Lady Discovers She Married “I Better Pass My Neighbor” Gen. by indigenous234(f): 11:07am On Mar 14
If you're happily married, you'll understand she's just making fun of her better half and nothing else. But you see those unhappy and single bitter people, dem no go ever understand.

228 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Newlywedded Nigerian Lady Discovers She Married “I Better Pass My Neighbor” Gen. by mikeetim(m): 11:07am On Mar 14
grin grin

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Newlywedded Nigerian Lady Discovers She Married “I Better Pass My Neighbor” Gen. by Kindness218: 11:07am On Mar 14

7 Likes

Re: Newlywedded Nigerian Lady Discovers She Married “I Better Pass My Neighbor” Gen. by 004gist: 11:07am On Mar 14
Yeye girl who no de snore especially for this hard Buhari and tinubu government.
Some years ago there was a girl introduced to me to marry. We engaged in discussion most often and everything was Clear. Marriage cos I needed to settle down.

One day after work and a stressful day we were gisting and suddenly slept off.. On phone. I guess I snored over the phone cos I woked up and immediately she hanged the phone and I calld back she said I should sleep tomorrow..

After that day she hardly pick call and one day she called and said hmmm I guess this marriage will not work it's not the will of God

Moved on.. Today I don marry born pikin full ground and children don grow finish . Sister still de single till today

Last month I called I chatted her hello grin cos I noticed she do view my WhatsApp... Especially when I upload my children photos. And now weh I come relocate my family to abroad .cheesy

149 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Newlywedded Nigerian Lady Discovers She Married “I Better Pass My Neighbor” Gen. by DiskJokeyManic: 11:07am On Mar 14
Uszless liability olosho feeling funky😐😐😐.....someone cannot snore in his own home he is paying rent in again??😐
Wat can u offer de man except ur overused decayed smelly pussy😐😐

87 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Newlywedded Nigerian Lady Discovers She Married “I Better Pass My Neighbor” Gen. by optimistfeel(m): 11:07am On Mar 14
Cruise....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Newlywedded Nigerian Lady Discovers She Married “I Better Pass My Neighbor” Gen. by Gadafii: 11:08am On Mar 14
They never cohabited before or she just want to trend

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Newlywedded Nigerian Lady Discovers She Married “I Better Pass My Neighbor” Gen. by fnep2smooth(m): 11:08am On Mar 14
I no get the joke..... Na snoring be the issue cheesy

She never sleep over for the guy house before. ?

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Newlywedded Nigerian Lady Discovers She Married “I Better Pass My Neighbor” Gen. by Whyme24(m): 11:08am On Mar 14
K

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Newlywedded Nigerian Lady Discovers She Married “I Better Pass My Neighbor” Gen. by Beebah24(f): 11:08am On Mar 14
Embarrassing your husband for social media likes

58 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Newlywedded Nigerian Lady Discovers She Married “I Better Pass My Neighbor” Gen. by owiko(m): 11:08am On Mar 14
She even get luck say no be beans grinding machine she marry, she for complain tire.
She should move to the nearest safety gadgets shop and get herself a set of ear plugs, problem solved!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Newlywedded Nigerian Lady Discovers She Married “I Better Pass My Neighbor” Gen. by meum: 11:08am On Mar 14
That lister engine she is looking for she will find it.

Snoring can be very uncomfortable. However, there are some things one shouldn’t bring online. Most married men & married women snore while sleeping. How come their partners have not posted videos calling them names on social media? Calling her husband “I better pass my neighbor” is very wrong.

Please “throw away” that “I better pass my neighbor” someone else might have need for it.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Newlywedded Nigerian Lady Discovers She Married “I Better Pass My Neighbor” Gen. by bestman09(m): 11:08am On Mar 14
grin
She is not serious to describe her lawful wedded husband as i better pass my neighbor because of ordinary snoring!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Newlywedded Nigerian Lady Discovers She Married “I Better Pass My Neighbor” Gen. by tolugar: 11:08am On Mar 14
She should just add other instruments to the beat.

5 Likes

Re: Newlywedded Nigerian Lady Discovers She Married “I Better Pass My Neighbor” Gen. by inoki247: 11:09am On Mar 14
Hmmm....

Everything is for SM consumption now....

I'm sure if is the other way round dey might tag the man petty....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Newlywedded Nigerian Lady Discovers She Married “I Better Pass My Neighbor” Gen. by NairalandGOAT1: 11:09am On Mar 14
Abeg make person explain the joke or should I say the marriage... I no understand!

4 Likes

Re: Newlywedded Nigerian Lady Discovers She Married “I Better Pass My Neighbor” Gen. by fnep2smooth(m): 11:09am On Mar 14
I no get the joke..... Na snoring be the issue cheesy

She never sleep over for the guy house before. ?

5 Likes

Re: Newlywedded Nigerian Lady Discovers She Married “I Better Pass My Neighbor” Gen. by 2aces(m): 11:09am On Mar 14
Sorry dear you married a pig 😆😆

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Newlywedded Nigerian Lady Discovers She Married “I Better Pass My Neighbor” Gen. by allanphash7(m): 11:09am On Mar 14
I wondered what the next generation would look like

This generation is gone completely

Imagine embarrassing your home on the social media

Spits and walk out of the thread

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Newlywedded Nigerian Lady Discovers She Married “I Better Pass My Neighbor” Gen. by orikoku: 11:09am On Mar 14
Manage am.

1 Like

Re: Newlywedded Nigerian Lady Discovers She Married “I Better Pass My Neighbor” Gen. by Jaftee(m): 11:09am On Mar 14
If this is her only problem then it's fine. it is solvable

7 Likes

Re: Newlywedded Nigerian Lady Discovers She Married “I Better Pass My Neighbor” Gen. by Le2money(m): 11:09am On Mar 14
The solution is easy but usually cost money....he shud go for nose surgery. I av a sister who was suffering from this kind of snoring and she went for surgery which cost her like 450k and those things blocking her nostrils were evacuated

Omicronvaccine:
Newlywedded Nigerian Lady Discovers She Married “I Better Pass My Neighbor” Generator (Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuohhBi39U0?si=54L4Mwis4jlSbOpe

1 Like

Re: Newlywedded Nigerian Lady Discovers She Married “I Better Pass My Neighbor” Gen. by Emma1Oj(m): 11:10am On Mar 14
This are the things she shld noticed during courtship/Friendship.

Sign dat she didn't spend a night with him before marriage which is very bad.

I so hate snoring and body odor ehh

1 Like

Re: Newlywedded Nigerian Lady Discovers She Married “I Better Pass My Neighbor” Gen. by tefishy(m): 11:10am On Mar 14
shocked

When you think you have heard it all

2 Likes

Re: Newlywedded Nigerian Lady Discovers She Married “I Better Pass My Neighbor” Gen. by Omniman(m): 11:10am On Mar 14
grin

1 Like

Re: Newlywedded Nigerian Lady Discovers She Married “I Better Pass My Neighbor” Gen. by bouncing3: 11:10am On Mar 14
She cant just be knowing this ...
Re: Newlywedded Nigerian Lady Discovers She Married “I Better Pass My Neighbor” Gen. by sugarlyn: 11:11am On Mar 14
Is that the husband snoring 😅

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

OPINION: If You Know You can't Keep To Your Marital Vow, Please, Remain Single! / How I Got Back At My Cheating Nigerian Husband - US Based Lady (pix/video) / Why Aren't Today's Marriages Lasting Like Those Of Our Parents And Forefathers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.