Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Turns Red In Once In A Generation Event (video) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Turns Red In Once In A Generation Event (video) (1529 Views)

Once I Turn Data On, My Phone Network Turns Off / My Phone Screen Turns Off During Calls / Huawei Turns To Africa To Offset US Blacklist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Turns Red In Once In A Generation Event (video) by Dynamodale(m): 2:47pm On Jan 21, 2019
Stargazers in Nigeria have two-hours plus to catch a glimpse of the stunning lunar eclipse

The moon turned a deep shade of red in a once-in-a-generation lunar eclipse that stunned stargazers across the world.

The awesome spectacle - a total lunar eclipse - was first observable in the UK in the early morning from around 3:36am

However, the 'super blood wolf moon' was visible for about three hours with early risers able to catch a glimpse as late as 6.00am.

The celestial phenomenon also took place over Europe, Africa and the Americas.

Stunning pictures showed the moon a shade of deep crimson in locations including Colombia, Miami and New York.

The peak time to see the lunar event in Britain was around 5.15am, however some had to battle cloud cover.

For those that didn't catch it, the spectacle was taking place for the last time in 18 years.

The moon turned a deep shade of red in a once-in-a-generation lunar eclipse that stunned stargazers across the world.

Read and watch video below

https://bamidale..com/2019/01/rare-super-blood-wolf-moon-turns-red-in.html

Re: Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Turns Red In Once In A Generation Event (video) by ashawopikin(m): 6:53pm On Jan 21, 2019
Ok o me I Neva see anything

(1) (Reply)

Tecno Spark 3 Pro VS Infinix Hot 7 Pro: Which Offers More Value For Money? / . / Unlock Verizon Wireless Cdma Zone To Visafone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.