Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,187 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

What She Told Her Tailor Vs What She Got (photo) - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What She Told Her Tailor Vs What She Got (photo) (46550 Views)

What I Ordered VS What I Got: Angry Lady Confronts Her Tailor (pics/video) / Lady Shares Photo Of What She Ordered And What She Got From Her Tailor / Lady Told Her Tailor To Make A Simple Gown For Her. See What She Got (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What She Told Her Tailor Vs What She Got (photo) by Ekpolee(m): 4:46pm On Jan 21, 2019
AGBADO TAILOR
Re: What She Told Her Tailor Vs What She Got (photo) by ArinzeAnthony03: 4:47pm On Jan 21, 2019
Nonsense, see shape...

Re: What She Told Her Tailor Vs What She Got (photo) by agylistic77: 4:48pm On Jan 21, 2019
The tailor try Na..... photocopy no easy at all. By the way ur shape is not the same with her's so why are u complaining
Re: What She Told Her Tailor Vs What She Got (photo) by chopmymoney(f): 4:49pm On Jan 21, 2019
The dress maker can not come and die nah....I blame Buhari for this
Re: What She Told Her Tailor Vs What She Got (photo) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jan 21, 2019
Nigerian tailors are tailors and not magicians biko. grin
Re: What She Told Her Tailor Vs What She Got (photo) by Psoul(m): 4:50pm On Jan 21, 2019
Is the material u gave to the tailor the same as what u saw in the pic?
Do u have a good shape to wear it as flawless as the one in the pic?
If given the same clothe u saw in the pic do u think it will look amazing on u that will attract other to wish to have it?
Did u pay up to the same amount charged to sew the one in the pic?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What She Told Her Tailor Vs What She Got (photo) by modath(f): 4:51pm On Jan 21, 2019
wandeay:
Up till now, I don't have a trustworthy tailor, I'll have to learn tailoring at last to sew for myself

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What She Told Her Tailor Vs What She Got (photo) by lordswill03: 4:51pm On Jan 21, 2019
The fabrics and the colour are not even the same. Not to talk of body size and shape so what do you expect
Re: What She Told Her Tailor Vs What She Got (photo) by nextstep(m): 5:02pm On Jan 21, 2019
Sometimes I agree it's the fault of the tailor... but in this case, na the model no carry the dress well grin grin
Re: What She Told Her Tailor Vs What She Got (photo) by nazablossom(f): 5:02pm On Jan 21, 2019
Must you copy every style you see
Re: What She Told Her Tailor Vs What She Got (photo) by Apostlepee: 5:09pm On Jan 21, 2019
some mistake can be stylish. check out some is ordering your style already
Re: What She Told Her Tailor Vs What She Got (photo) by Tsufyaan: 5:09pm On Jan 21, 2019
This one na jet li in the making oooo the clothes na die!
Re: What She Told Her Tailor Vs What She Got (photo) by Burgerlomo: 5:14pm On Jan 21, 2019
Why complaining when you gee yah dress to Obioma tailor 4 cheap labor cool

Re: What She Told Her Tailor Vs What She Got (photo) by owonikoko700(m): 5:28pm On Jan 21, 2019
LuciferVirgin:
It's not the dressmaker's fault that you're shapeless madam.

*spits angry
FYM..you've said something reasonable niyen
Re: What She Told Her Tailor Vs What She Got (photo) by toxicbrain: 5:41pm On Jan 21, 2019
wandeay:
Up till now, I don't have a trustworthy tailor, I'll have to learn tailoring at last to sew for myself
Re: What She Told Her Tailor Vs What She Got (photo) by toxicbrain: 5:41pm On Jan 21, 2019
wandeay:

search no more brother

you just found your solution #Gozsignature
Re: What She Told Her Tailor Vs What She Got (photo) by tfash96(m): 5:59pm On Jan 21, 2019
1st of all se na cloth material be dat or curtain material
Re: What She Told Her Tailor Vs What She Got (photo) by kingolovich(m): 6:57pm On Jan 21, 2019
wandeay:
I'm not saying I'm worthy, but i think you should give me a try, you might just be surprised. kindly quote me back if you are interested.
Re: What She Told Her Tailor Vs What She Got (photo) by brainhgeek(m): 7:13pm On Jan 21, 2019
Dailyhappenings:
This Twitter user went to her page to show what she asked her dress maker to sew for her vs what she got. This is the moment when you think you have the best tailor in the world, but you end up disappointed...lol

source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/01/what-she-told-her-tailor-vs-what-she.html

She sew am well. na you no wear am well
Re: What She Told Her Tailor Vs What She Got (photo) by emmyreb(f): 8:12pm On Jan 21, 2019
Re: What She Told Her Tailor Vs What She Got (photo) by emmyreb(f): 8:12pm On Jan 21, 2019
Yah
I'm a fashion designer and I get pissed off with such post, Imagine, a cloth worth of 30k and you'll want to have it at 10k

Madam should park well
Re: What She Told Her Tailor Vs What She Got (photo) by Austema(m): 8:20pm On Jan 21, 2019
barnawilla:

Jesus is calling..if you die today will you have access to Kingdom of God??
Bros, how is it over there. I want to buy saxophone to support my gospel music life, and am having insuficient fund, I want you to support me please.
Re: What She Told Her Tailor Vs What She Got (photo) by Dman00(m): 8:35pm On Jan 21, 2019
U be masquerade? That dress u wan make look like the style masquerade for my village dy use
Re: What She Told Her Tailor Vs What She Got (photo) by kenoz(m): 10:26pm On Jan 21, 2019
grin
Re: What She Told Her Tailor Vs What She Got (photo) by Helibeke(f): 10:38pm On Jan 21, 2019
How much did she even pay the tailor? From what I'm seeing the tailor made her a dress that suits the amount she paid. Some people can haggle over price for hours when obviously the style they chose is not simple.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ajimobi's Daughter Wears N3m Dress To British Fashion Awards / Mr. Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 2 / Trending <<agbada For Females>> [pix]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.