Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,315 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:43 AM

BREAKING: Jubilations At TETFUND As Buhari Fires Executive Secretary - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Jubilations At TETFUND As Buhari Fires Executive Secretary (30912 Views)

Buhari Fires Aliyu Abdulhameed, NIRSAL MD Over N5.6bn Wheat Project Saga / Buhari Fires Board Heads Of NCC, NIPOST, NITDA, Others; Makes New Appointments / Buhari Fires 35 Aides In Osinbajo’s Office - Daily Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Jubilations At TETFUND As Buhari Fires Executive Secretary by MrBONE2(m): 4:44pm On Jan 21, 2019
zik4ever:
Jubilations rocked Tertiary Education Trust fund (TETFund) office on Monday as President Muhammadu Buhari fired, Abdullahi Bichi Baffa, the executive secretary.

Baffa was immediately replaced by Suleiman Bogoro, the former executive secretary, who was initially appointed by former president Goodluck Jonathan in April 2014.

Bogoro initially handed over to Baffa in August 2016, having worked with Adamu Adamu, the current minister of education, as an adviser.

TheCable understands that Baffa was fired for his active opposition of the candidacy and reelection of Abdullahi Ganduje, the governor of Kano state.
https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-jubilations-at-tetfund-as-buhari-fires-executive-secretary

I must said that ayam not happy that BaBu sacked my Ex-Lecturer .

Infact Ayam Mouthless
Re: BREAKING: Jubilations At TETFUND As Buhari Fires Executive Secretary by Ishilove: 4:49pm On Jan 21, 2019
MrPresident1:
Nepotism and clannishness is nepotism. Na dem Ishilove give us this president
They fooled me once, they won't fool me a second time. NEVER AGAIN angry
Re: BREAKING: Jubilations At TETFUND As Buhari Fires Executive Secretary by Smartwave: 4:53pm On Jan 21, 2019
Franzinni:
who was initially appointed by former president Goodluck Jonathan in April 2014.

Haha so we won't say northern magic abi?.... Bogoro is going to be a fulani man anyway.... That is how that man processes reality....

Where is Pharaoh today?

Tough times don't last but tough people do... We will outlast this tyranny... In sha Allah... In Jesus name.... I dol worshipers I no sabi unah own o.
prof. Bogoro is a Christian from Bogoro local government of Bauchi state. Not Hausa or Fulani by tribe but Siaywa - minority tribe.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Jubilations At TETFUND As Buhari Fires Executive Secretary by shaydeenamz(m): 4:58pm On Jan 21, 2019
fasho01:

You're obviously from bauchi..

His good works has obviously stood him out
yup bro even though some are shouting nepotism n I don't support that but this appointment is not a regrettable one to Nigerians at all.most people got to know about tetfund when he was there.cos most of the tertiary institutions trtfund projects were done during his time.I just wish prof.Bogoro all the best at least we the Christian minority in some part of the north are happy
Re: BREAKING: Jubilations At TETFUND As Buhari Fires Executive Secretary by fasho01(m): 5:19pm On Jan 21, 2019
shaydeenamz:
yup bro even though some are shouting nepotism n I don't support that but this appointment is not a regrettable one to Nigerians at all.most people got to know about tetfund when he was there.cos most of the tertiary institutions trtfund projects were done during his time.I just wish prof.Bogoro all the best at least we the Christian minority in some part of the north are happy

I agree with you that this appointment is well deserved and that most tetfund projects were carried out during prof bogoro's time.

It's also a breath of fresh air having a Christian minority northerner get appointed in this nepotistic and clannish regime

I join you to wish the amiable prof bogoro success in his second spell as tetfund executive secretary

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Jubilations At TETFUND As Buhari Fires Executive Secretary by shaydeenamz(m): 5:29pm On Jan 21, 2019
fasho01:

I agree with you that this appointment is well deserved and that most tetfund projects were carried out during prof bogoro's time.

It's also a breath of fresh air having a Christian minority northerner get appointed in this nepotistic and clannish regime

I join you to wish the amiable prof bogoro success in his second spell as tetfund executive secretary
Thanks bro as before he won't fail Nigeria and Nigerians
Re: BREAKING: Jubilations At TETFUND As Buhari Fires Executive Secretary by fasho01(m): 5:39pm On Jan 21, 2019
shaydeenamz:
Thanks bro as before he won't fail Nigeria and Nigerians

I concur. Thank you too
Re: BREAKING: Jubilations At TETFUND As Buhari Fires Executive Secretary by gtown: 5:48pm On Jan 21, 2019
Ipheyemmy01:
This our news people self, how can the staffs of an agency be celebrating when their boss is sacked and the only reason you can link to that is because he is in the opposition to one of the governors and not even his direct employer. Are all TEFUND staffs APC members. Our media are causing more harm than good to the society due to the kind of news they dispensed to the society. Where is "investigative journalism "
Same observation I made too. If the sacked boss was not a northerner, the twist would have been mind boggle than this.
Unfortunately, this is what they call ''investigative journalism''
Re: BREAKING: Jubilations At TETFUND As Buhari Fires Executive Secretary by Franzinni: 6:01pm On Jan 21, 2019
Smartwave:
prof. Bogoro is a Christian from Bogoro local government of Bauchi state. Not Hausa or Fulani by tribe but Siaywa - minority tribe.
when I am wrong I like to be corrected.... Thank you for clearing my doubts Sir!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Jubilations At TETFUND As Buhari Fires Executive Secretary by brodalikeme(m): 7:09pm On Jan 21, 2019
Iamkuttie:
grin grin

when majority of people rejoice at one's downfall, it shows nothing but downfall of the evil. grin

Edit your signature please "I Kuttie" will be the first Nigerian Artiste to win Grammy Award in 2022, if none wins it before then"
Re: BREAKING: Jubilations At TETFUND As Buhari Fires Executive Secretary by sule944: 8:13pm On Jan 21, 2019
Franzinni:
who was initially appointed by former president Goodluck Jonathan in April 2014.

Haha so we won't say northern magic abi?.... Bogoro is going to be a fulani man anyway.... That is how that man processes reality....

Where is Pharaoh today? Prof Sulaiman is Christian from bogoro LGA area of Bauchi state

Tough times don't last but tough people do... We will outlast this tyranny... In sha Allah... In Jesus name.... I dol worshipers I no sabi unah own o.
Re: BREAKING: Jubilations At TETFUND As Buhari Fires Executive Secretary by Iamkuttie(m): 9:18pm On Jan 21, 2019
brodalikeme:

Edit your signature please "I Kuttie" will be the first Nigerian Artiste to win Grammy Award in 2022, if none wins it before then"
why plz?
Re: BREAKING: Jubilations At TETFUND As Buhari Fires Executive Secretary by brodalikeme(m): 9:39pm On Jan 21, 2019
Iamkuttie:
why plz?
The sentence is wrong. Read it again please
Re: BREAKING: Jubilations At TETFUND As Buhari Fires Executive Secretary by bosmann11: 10:54pm On Jan 21, 2019
Thinking of what I want to say!
Re: BREAKING: Jubilations At TETFUND As Buhari Fires Executive Secretary by naturefellow(m): 12:04am On Jan 22, 2019
Ipheyemmy01:
This our news people self, how can the staffs of an agency be celebrating when their boss is sacked and the only reason you can link to that is because he is in the opposition to one of the governors and not even his direct employer. Are all TEFUND staffs APC members. Our media are causing more harm than good to the society due to the kind of news they dispensed to the society. Where is "investigative journalism "
you're right. The basis for the firing is very much unclear, unlike that of the former NTDC boss when PMB just assumed power.
Re: BREAKING: Jubilations At TETFUND As Buhari Fires Executive Secretary by MabuM: 12:12am On Jan 22, 2019
Franzinni:

Where is Pharaoh today?

Bogoro isn't a Fulani but a Sayawa and a Christian from Tafawa Balewa area.

Kindly stop spreading falsehood and desist from commenting on what you know not.

Best regards.
Re: BREAKING: Jubilations At TETFUND As Buhari Fires Executive Secretary by edupedia: 2:39am On Jan 22, 2019
Franzinni:

Where is Pharaoh today?

...what is this one saying?...na only 1 Pharaoh exist in world history?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ijare, Ondo Seizes 150 Cows For Destroying Farmlands / Lagos, Osun Threaten Fresh Lockdown As Cases Hit 23,298 / Obaseki: No Right-Thinking Person Will Vote APC, Obidients Will Run Out Of Steam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.