Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,491 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:30 AM

BREAKING: Jubilations At TETFUND As Buhari Fires Executive Secretary - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Jubilations At TETFUND As Buhari Fires Executive Secretary (30913 Views)

Buhari Fires Aliyu Abdulhameed, NIRSAL MD Over N5.6bn Wheat Project Saga / Buhari Fires Board Heads Of NCC, NIPOST, NITDA, Others; Makes New Appointments / Buhari Fires 35 Aides In Osinbajo’s Office - Daily Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Jubilations At TETFUND As Buhari Fires Executive Secretary by MrPresident1: 3:55pm On Jan 21, 2019
Nepotism and clannishness is corruption. Na dem Ishilove give us this president
Re: BREAKING: Jubilations At TETFUND As Buhari Fires Executive Secretary by chrisxxx(m): 3:55pm On Jan 21, 2019
Iamkuttie:
grin grin

when majority of people rejoice at one's downfall, it shows nothing but downfall of the evil. grin
U read he was fired because he stood against corruption?
Re: BREAKING: Jubilations At TETFUND As Buhari Fires Executive Secretary by nimuhivio: 3:56pm On Jan 21, 2019
nawa
Re: BREAKING: Jubilations At TETFUND As Buhari Fires Executive Secretary by SaiAtikuTill203: 3:56pm On Jan 21, 2019
BUHARI IS A DISASTER 1.He made Nigeria the poverty capital of the world*
2.He brought recession
3.While Obasanjo removed Nigeria from debt, he plunged Nigeria back into debt
4.The Nigerian president who on national TV said he would not obey court orders
5.The most tribalistic Nigerian president ever*
6.He uses state apparatus to protect his friends while punishing and prosecuting his enemies
7.He pretends to be poor while his family lives in luxury*
8.He spent almost his entire tenure blaming past governments except himself
9.He has no knowledge of economics*
10.He admitted he has no knowledge of how to make money*
11.Over eleven million Jobs lost under his watch*
12.Herdsmen killing rose under his watch
13.He could not start and complete even a single project throughout his tenure
14.He told lies about his educational qualification*
15.He said he was only going to run for a single tenure
16.His party introduced vote buying into Nigerian political lexicon
17.He used police to threaten voters and intimidate them to secure electoral victories.
18.He rules with an "I don't care' attitude*
19.He only grants interview to foreign journalists.
20.He insults and de-markets the country when he travels abroad*
21.He built no single hospital
22.He enjoys foreign health facilities while his people die in dilapidated hospitals
23.He failed to disclose his ailment as it's done in transparent governments all over the world

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Jubilations At TETFUND As Buhari Fires Executive Secretary by omoteacher(m): 3:56pm On Jan 21, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

From one Mallam to another Mallam. PMB can never change.
Re: BREAKING: Jubilations At TETFUND As Buhari Fires Executive Secretary by moyajiriho: 3:57pm On Jan 21, 2019
eeeyyaahhh
Re: BREAKING: Jubilations At TETFUND As Buhari Fires Executive Secretary by ryusufu(m): 3:57pm On Jan 21, 2019
Franzinni:
who was initially appointed by former president Goodluck Jonathan in April 2014.

Haha so we won't say northern magic abi?.... Bogoro is going to be a fulani man anyway.... That is how that man processes reality....

Where is Pharaoh today?

Tough times don't last but tough people do... We will outlast this tyranny... In sha Allah... In Jesus name.... I dol worshipers I no sabi unah own o.
Suleiman Bogoro is a christian.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Jubilations At TETFUND As Buhari Fires Executive Secretary by joeyswift(m): 3:57pm On Jan 21, 2019
Wehdone Sir, from one mallam to another. February 16 is no longer far

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Jubilations At TETFUND As Buhari Fires Executive Secretary by moyajiriho: 3:58pm On Jan 21, 2019
peleee
Re: BREAKING: Jubilations At TETFUND As Buhari Fires Executive Secretary by fasho01(m): 3:58pm On Jan 21, 2019
Prof bogoro did a great job at tetfund. Glad he's back again

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Jubilations At TETFUND As Buhari Fires Executive Secretary by Devondt(m): 3:58pm On Jan 21, 2019
I don tire for this naija self make i cucuma go back my village
Re: BREAKING: Jubilations At TETFUND As Buhari Fires Executive Secretary by Buffalowings3(m): 3:59pm On Jan 21, 2019
Who are the people jubilating .
BMC sha
Re: BREAKING: Jubilations At TETFUND As Buhari Fires Executive Secretary by Nasir123(m): 4:02pm On Jan 21, 2019
Ipheyemmy01:
This our news people self, how can the staffs of an agency be celebrating when their boss is sacked and the only reason you can link to that is because he is in the opposition to one of the governors and not even his direct employer. Are all TEFUND staffs APC members. Our media are causing more harm than good to the society due to the kind of news they dispensed to the society. Where is "investigative journalism "

I'm telling u my brother!
So so partetic.
Re: BREAKING: Jubilations At TETFUND As Buhari Fires Executive Secretary by michoim(m): 4:03pm On Jan 21, 2019
Ipheyemmy01:
This our news people self, how can the staffs of an agency be celebrating when their boss is sacked and the only reason you can link to that is because he is in the opposition to one of the governors and not even his direct employer. Are all TEFUND staffs APC members. Our media are causing more harm than good to the society due to the kind of news they dispensed to the society. Where is "investigative journalism "
Very Intelligent observation...
Re: BREAKING: Jubilations At TETFUND As Buhari Fires Executive Secretary by Adewoyin123(f): 4:06pm On Jan 21, 2019
@softfoots, we sell all kinds of handmade shoes and parms...... Dm or whatsapp us via08109483019.we offer the best and latest qualities you can aspire for. Delivery nationwide is never a problem. Place your orders now and lets be your official foot manager. God bless[color=#990000][/color]
Re: BREAKING: Jubilations At TETFUND As Buhari Fires Executive Secretary by toprealman: 4:06pm On Jan 21, 2019
Franzinni:
who was initially appointed by former president Goodluck Jonathan in April 2014.

Haha so we won't say northern magic abi?.... Bogoro is going to be a fulani man anyway.... That is how that man processes reality....

Where is Pharaoh today?

Tough times don't last but tough people do... We will outlast this tyranny... In sha Allah... In Jesus name.... I dol worshipers I no sabi unah own o.
Calm down, read the article again.
Re: BREAKING: Jubilations At TETFUND As Buhari Fires Executive Secretary by Yankee101: 4:07pm On Jan 21, 2019
Why do they wait for elections to do the right thing?
Re: BREAKING: Jubilations At TETFUND As Buhari Fires Executive Secretary by DeRay98(m): 4:09pm On Jan 21, 2019
Ipheyemmy01:

You dey mind them?
Re: BREAKING: Jubilations At TETFUND As Buhari Fires Executive Secretary by Nascad: 4:09pm On Jan 21, 2019
Which Buhari? The cabal fires someone you're attributing that to Buhari?
Re: BREAKING: Jubilations At TETFUND As Buhari Fires Executive Secretary by Queentheresa: 4:11pm On Jan 21, 2019
Nigeria needs serious liberation from the hands of this politician
Re: BREAKING: Jubilations At TETFUND As Buhari Fires Executive Secretary by SirLakes: 4:11pm On Jan 21, 2019
Osinbajo fires not that dullarpo grin
Re: BREAKING: Jubilations At TETFUND As Buhari Fires Executive Secretary by TheLogicalMind(m): 4:16pm On Jan 21, 2019
Look at how these fools have politicised an organisation whose sole function is to fund tertiary education. Ab.okis are truly primitive, unintelligent and barbaric cretins.
Re: BREAKING: Jubilations At TETFUND As Buhari Fires Executive Secretary by Mcreloaded(m): 4:24pm On Jan 21, 2019
If you are oprtuuined to catch Buhari in a tight corner and ask him if he did the sacking at tetfund believe me I am 100% sure he will tell you he is not aware.
After all he is not aware of many things that happened under his government even to the extent he was not aware he was handing over the APC flag to a gubernatorial candidate and not a presidential candidate.
Re: BREAKING: Jubilations At TETFUND As Buhari Fires Executive Secretary by shaydeenamz(m): 4:30pm On Jan 21, 2019
Franzinni:

Where is Pharaoh today?

he is not Fulani a minority Christian from Speaker yakubu dogara village
Re: BREAKING: Jubilations At TETFUND As Buhari Fires Executive Secretary by donprinyo(m): 4:32pm On Jan 21, 2019
stop mentioning Buhari in any matter, just say Cabal fired....
Re: BREAKING: Jubilations At TETFUND As Buhari Fires Executive Secretary by shaydeenamz(m): 4:34pm On Jan 21, 2019
fasho01:
Prof bogoro did a great job at tetfund. Glad he's back again
spot on man that's our kinsman heard the news cos of the wild jubilation from our local government.your good works will always stand for you he ist even an APC
Re: BREAKING: Jubilations At TETFUND As Buhari Fires Executive Secretary by zabson(m): 4:36pm On Jan 21, 2019
Before all this religious bigots start...Orof Bogoro is a Christian.
Re: BREAKING: Jubilations At TETFUND As Buhari Fires Executive Secretary by Otuegbe: 4:40pm On Jan 21, 2019
for failing to release money to gandollar for election. the man was fired
Re: BREAKING: Jubilations At TETFUND As Buhari Fires Executive Secretary by fasho01(m): 4:41pm On Jan 21, 2019
shaydeenamz:
spot on man that's our kinsman heard the news cos of the wild jubilation from our local government.your good works will always stand for you he ist even an APC

You're obviously from bauchi..

His good works has obviously stood him out

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Elections Shifted To March 28, April 11 / I Declared Ifeanyi Ubah Winner To Save My Life – Returning Officer / I Hope History Will Be Kind To Me – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.