Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,525 members, 7,812,638 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:38 PM

New Video Of President Buhari In Jos Got People Talking - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Video Of President Buhari In Jos Got People Talking (50142 Views)

DSP Victoria David's ₦1M Samsung Phone, Luxury Watch Got People Talking (Pix / Busty Slay Queen Supporter Of Wike That Got People Talking- Photo / Vp Helicopter Crash:lere Olayinka's Posts That Got People Talking.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Video Of President Buhari In Jos Got People Talking by BluntBoy(m): 4:38pm On Jan 22, 2019
asuustrike1:

Is that why experience 2018 was jam pack?

Yes.

Here was one of the hype messages from the organizers:

As we basked in the glory of His presence at The Experience 13,
#JesusOurPeace lifted us with His outstretched arms and sure turned things around for our good.

Look at the end part: JesusOurPeace lifted us with His outstretched arms and sure turned things around for our good
Re: New Video Of President Buhari In Jos Got People Talking by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jan 22, 2019
BluntBoy:

Yes.

Here was one of the hype messages from the organizers:

As we basked in the glory of His presence at The Experience 13,
#JesusOurPeace lifted us with His outstretched arms and sure turned things around for our good.

Look at the end part: JesusOurPeace lifted us with His outstretched arms and sure turned things around for our good

Which presence which Jesus undecided
Re: New Video Of President Buhari In Jos Got People Talking by BluntBoy(m): 6:08pm On Jan 22, 2019
asuustrike1:

Which presence which Jesus undecided

Were you not talking about the Experience?
Re: New Video Of President Buhari In Jos Got People Talking by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jan 22, 2019
BluntBoy:

Were not talking about the Experience?
Which Jesus were they talking about over there?. I don't want to go deeper because of some persons reading this.
Re: New Video Of President Buhari In Jos Got People Talking by BluntBoy(m): 6:25pm On Jan 22, 2019
asuustrike1:

Which Jesus were they talking about over there?. I don't want to go deeper because of some persons reading this.

I thought there was one Jesus Christ.

Or perhaps, you mean their Jesus Christ is the pastor.
Re: New Video Of President Buhari In Jos Got People Talking by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jan 22, 2019
BluntBoy:

I thought there was one Jesus Christ.

Or perhaps, you mean their Jesus Christ is the pastor.
grin grin grin grin grin grin I take God beg you I have laughed enough grin grin grin
Re: New Video Of President Buhari In Jos Got People Talking by BluntBoy(m): 6:32pm On Jan 22, 2019
asuustrike1:
grin grin grin grin grin grin I take God beg you I have laughed enough grin grin grin
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari's Portrait Hung On A Pole In Cameroon (Photo) / President Buhari's Incredible Come Back Journey In one Picture / Fayose Shows Off His "Shaku Shaku" Dancing Skills At His Daughter's Wedding.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.