Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,810 members, 7,827,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Buhari's Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno State (More Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno State (More Photos) (25548 Views)

Obasanjo Spotted In London After Buhari's Presidential Election Victory. Photos / Photos From Buhari’s Presidential Campaign In Ibadan, Oyo State / 2019: Buhari Presidential Campaign In Kaduna (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno State (More Photos) by Kapachumarimari: 6:16pm On Jan 21, 2019
As far I'm concern Apc owns borno and yobe apart from those 2states forget rest Nothing for mr president he'll surely return home he certain watch out

madridguy:
This love is beyond human comprehension.
PMB don't share money yet rallies is like El Classico between Real Madrid and FCB.

Only God knows the type of water dey use bath this man when dem born am. Abi na the name? Sai Baba is beyond movement.

Sincerely I need to see Sai Baba to know the type of Dorood he's doing.
Re: Buhari's Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno State (More Photos) by Halogenonimisi(m): 6:17pm On Jan 21, 2019
Baba Buhari is Chooson by God, no matter how you try hate and discriminate you end up making him more loved...
Those evil people in his cabinet will be exposed and shamed by God Almighty.

carry go Baba

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno State (More Photos) by bcashy: 6:17pm On Jan 21, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin

The most painful part be say after declaring Buhari as the winner comes February ....you won't see most of them here again grin grin
They go don run go hide under their mothers' skirt grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno State (More Photos) by Legend007: 6:18pm On Jan 21, 2019
See Natural love

Not the kind that was bought with dollars

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno State (More Photos) by Halogenonimisi(m): 6:18pm On Jan 21, 2019
Kapachumarimari:
As far I'm concern Apc owns borno and yobe apart from those 2states forget rest Nothing for mr president he'll surely return home he certain watch out

After you finish hating eeh, Kindly go and hug transformer. else high blood pressure go roast you.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno State (More Photos) by bcashy: 6:19pm On Jan 21, 2019
Kapachumarimari:

Bro.....the man is another thing entirely....the more they try to paint him black...the more sensible Nigerians rally round him!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno State (More Photos) by drey076(m): 6:21pm On Jan 21, 2019
Sai baba
Re: Buhari's Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno State (More Photos) by fk001(m): 6:21pm On Jan 21, 2019
Oshomole and Tinubu really really Yan OBJ during the rally.

OBJ don lost his respect
Re: Buhari's Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno State (More Photos) by nnaeyes6: 6:23pm On Jan 21, 2019
Is now that I know we are living with lifeless and dogmatic zombies. upon all the killings by Boko Haram, they are increasing in population of who is politicising their life. WHAT A WAY OF LIFE.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno State (More Photos) by AkanmuKabiru(m): 6:25pm On Jan 21, 2019
4+4=8

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno State (More Photos) by vacanci: 6:27pm On Jan 21, 2019
maestroferdi:
If you like rotate the picture 360 degrees to make the crowd look bigger, it will not change the fact that Buhari is a monuental disaster and must go...

If the picture is rotated, you too should just rotate your eyes and tell yourself the truth about the crowd. I did same and i concluded that Buhari is simply a movement.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno State (More Photos) by banggy: 6:28pm On Jan 21, 2019
I don't believe this
Buhari is more than a movement
God bless PMB and his everly loyal vice PYO
Nyemiri from the yeast, over to you....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno State (More Photos) by LovesonBlezz(m): 6:30pm On Jan 21, 2019
autonomous22:
some Nigerians just chosed to suffer....
no be only chosed na choseded.. #Sai baba! u bera join da movement
Re: Buhari's Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno State (More Photos) by OVIHINNO(m): 6:36pm On Jan 21, 2019
2019 Presidency is long settled. You can take that to the bank. PDP should start preparing for 2023. Sai BABA

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno State (More Photos) by maestroferdi: 6:38pm On Jan 21, 2019
vacanci:

If the picture is rotated, you too should just rotate your eyes and tell yourself the truth about the crowd. I did same and i concluded that Buhari is simply a movement.
You mean a movement for clueless, crass incompetence and unmitigated failure?
Re: Buhari's Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno State (More Photos) by Afamed: 6:39pm On Jan 21, 2019
emmasege:
This doesn't change the fact that the lifeless one is on an irreversible journey to Daura on May 29, 2019.

We all know he's always won the far north going by 2011 records, yet he couldn't become president. He's able to scale the hurdle because North Central and south west teamed up with him in 2015. Unfortunately, he's going to lose the North Central again while the south west will be divided between APC and PDP, that's if PDP doesn't win the zone.

To compound his problem, he can't record the percentage of number of votes recorded in the core northern states again, considering many factors.
1. Northerner vs Northerner
2. Muslim vs Muslim
3. Fulani vs Fulani
4. Factors such as Kwakwanso, Tambuwal, Lamido etc.
5. Hunger has reset the brains of some northern zombies.
Let me help you out. It's between those who want to sell the National assets and enrich his friends and the one who has been making life uncomfortable for the looters

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno State (More Photos) by StaffofOrayan(m): 7:14pm On Jan 21, 2019
One Ambulance for the crowd
Blacks and sufferhead
Re: Buhari's Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno State (More Photos) by israelmao(m): 8:11pm On Jan 21, 2019
The IDPs came to the rescue.
Re: Buhari's Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno State (More Photos) by michoim(m): 8:11pm On Jan 21, 2019
madridguy:
PMB don't share money yet rallies is like El Classico between Real Madrid and FCB.

Only God knows the type of water dey use bath this man when dem born am. Abi na the name? Sai Baba is beyond movement.

It is simply unbelievable
Re: Buhari's Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno State (More Photos) by samstels: 8:22pm On Jan 21, 2019
madridguy:

They shared 10k each for that rally .

This country is gone .
Re: Buhari's Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno State (More Photos) by shosky1794: 8:38pm On Jan 21, 2019
samstels:

They shared 10k each for that rally .

This country is gone .

Were you at the rally?
Re: Buhari's Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno State (More Photos) by amnesty7: 8:43pm On Jan 21, 2019
awesomet1:
Nigeria is essentially two countries in one: North and South.

These two factions are totally different in ideology and mindset as well as having different aspirations. This can be likened to the futile mixture of oil and water.

Nigeria as a country is solely dominated by the Northern region (politically). A region whose people are galvanized majorly by religion and brainwashing. A region with an extreme level of illiteracy and poverty. A region that is controlled and manipulated by a super wealthy minority elite. A region whose core values are totally opposed to the global perception of prosperity and civilization (western).

If you are from Southern Nigeria, you can NEVER understand how a northern Nigerian thinks. On the contrary, the Northern elite class understands the mindset of Southern Nigerians. They understand that majority of South Nigerian ethnic groups think independently and therefore cannot form a united political front. They sense this obvious weakness of their southern neighbors and they have continually capitalized on this weakness for their selfish political gains.

The NORTH will vote Buhari into power even if he's in a comatose state. They are not programmed by common sense and logic.

So how come an illiterate zone has this sort of strategic capability to manipulate the psyche of the so-called educated ones?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno State (More Photos) by amnesty7: 8:46pm On Jan 21, 2019
nnaeyes6:
Is now that I know we are living with lifeless and dogmatic zombies. upon all the killings by Boko Haram, they are increasing in population of who is politicising their life. WHAT A WAY OF LIFE.
Yea...just wait for FeBuhari!
Re: Buhari's Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno State (More Photos) by Pizzle1234(m): 8:59pm On Jan 21, 2019
Nigerians are suffering under buhari administration and some people are busy jumping here and there shouting sai buhari... Only God can save our people,i weep for my country embarassed embarassed ..
Re: Buhari's Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno State (More Photos) by Pizzle1234(m): 8:59pm On Jan 21, 2019
Nigerians are suffering under buhari administration and some people are busy jumping here and there shouting sai buhari... Only God can save our people,i weep for my country embarassed
Re: Buhari's Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno State (More Photos) by vacanci: 9:00pm On Jan 21, 2019
maestroferdi:
You mean a movement for clueless, crass incompetence and unmitigated failure?

Yes you are right and they will decide who governs you for next 4 years. Maybe you need to be reminded that democracy is a game of numbers. Lwkmd

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno State (More Photos) by TheWordist(m): 9:25pm On Jan 21, 2019
awesomet1:
Nigeria is essentially two countries in one: North and South.

These two factions are totally different in ideology and mindset as well as having different aspirations. This can be likened to the futile mixture of oil and water.

Nigeria as a country is solely dominated by the Northern region (politically). A region whose people are galvanized majorly by religion and brainwashing. A region with an extreme level of illiteracy and poverty. A region that is controlled and manipulated by a super wealthy minority elite. A region whose core values are totally opposed to the global perception of prosperity and civilization (western).

If you are from Southern Nigeria, you can NEVER understand how a northern Nigerian thinks. On the contrary, the Northern elite class understands the mindset of Southern Nigerians. They understand that majority of South Nigerian ethnic groups think independently and therefore cannot form a united political front. They sense this obvious weakness of their southern neighbors and they have continually capitalized on this weakness for their selfish political gains.

The NORTH will vote Buhari into power even if he's in a comatose state. They are not programmed by common sense and logic.

the only way Nigeria can be divided successfully, is when she's divided into two equal parts. The Democratic Republic of Southern Nigeria and Northern Nigeria.
Re: Buhari's Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno State (More Photos) by Dollabiz: 10:08pm On Jan 21, 2019
not interested
Re: Buhari's Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno State (More Photos) by bass7: 11:07pm On Jan 21, 2019
Tetehjewels:
We die here

See them, suffering and smiling....... Nigeria my kwuntry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Parading Of Suspects By Police Could Be Banned In Lagos / Illegal Gold Mine Collapses In Cross River, Six Buried Alive / Akeredolu Apologises To Clerics Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.