Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Many Injured As Buhari Campaigns In Borno - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Many Injured As Buhari Campaigns In Borno (44129 Views)

Buhari Campaigns In Aba, Abia: Pictures From Enyimba Stadium / President Buhari Campaigns In Aba, Abia State (Live Updates) / Reactions As President Buhari Campaigns In Anambra (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Many Injured As Buhari Campaigns In Borno by Godjone(m): 5:18pm On Jan 21, 2019
He wins blood flows, he lose blood flows. Which kind human being be this
Re: Many Injured As Buhari Campaigns In Borno by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jan 21, 2019
APC and fight are like 5&6
I don't know about other parties
Re: Many Injured As Buhari Campaigns In Borno by fasho01(m): 5:22pm On Jan 21, 2019
They are usually associated with violence so it's no surprise
Re: Many Injured As Buhari Campaigns In Borno by SaiAtikuTill203: 5:23pm On Jan 21, 2019
Stalwert:
[s][/s]

Even you know say you sound crazy
KEEP LICKING buharidementia's WRINCKLED,LIFELESS NUT-SACKS
Atiku our next President..
If you don't like it then you must visit the lagoon and do the needful as you won't even be the first to create history in that lake of River.
Re: Many Injured As Buhari Campaigns In Borno by deji17: 5:24pm On Jan 21, 2019
I have warned people on this. Buhari should just stop campaigning to avoid stampede. We know he will win, so why expose his supporters to such risk. I beg make Febuhari 16 come quick.

3 Likes

Re: Many Injured As Buhari Campaigns In Borno by rhymestech: 5:27pm On Jan 21, 2019
That's the more reason why he needs to campaign in proxy to avoid stampede at the rallies cos the live for this man is unimaginable.
Re: Many Injured As Buhari Campaigns In Borno by bcashy: 5:30pm On Jan 21, 2019
Their father grin grin grin grin

Baba is a goal!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Many Injured As Buhari Campaigns In Borno by bcashy: 5:31pm On Jan 21, 2019
SaiAtikuTill203:
KEEP LICKING buharidementia's WRINCKLED,LIFELESS NUT-SACKS
Atiku our next President..
If you don't like it then you must visit the lagoon and do the needful as you won't even be the first to create history in that lake of River.

Oga why do u keep deceiving yourself na? Is it ur miserable 5% u wan take win Chaiiiii........I pity u in advance grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Many Injured As Buhari Campaigns In Borno by Shampoo77: 5:38pm On Jan 21, 2019
They will eventually die and go to hell, no one will show a single sympathy for those almajiri touts.
Re: Many Injured As Buhari Campaigns In Borno by bishopsele84: 5:40pm On Jan 21, 2019
ok next
Re: Many Injured As Buhari Campaigns In Borno by Smile4daddy(m): 5:46pm On Jan 21, 2019
madridguy:
Speedy recovery.
Yes they should get well soon and get their PVC.

No retreat no surrender.
Re: Many Injured As Buhari Campaigns In Borno by Sirjamo: 5:56pm On Jan 21, 2019
SaiAtikuTill203:
The only person that owes Nigerians explanations on;
a) Why the Biggest economy in African and 3rd fasted growing economy in the world (2014) crashed in just 10 months of his assuming office, is Buhari.
b) Buhari is the only person that will explain why 12,4Million Nigeria lost their jobs because of zero economic focus of his govt.
c) Buhari is the only person that will explain why over N1.2Trillion was invested in Agriculture and we can't find the food on our dining tables.
d) It is only Buhari, that will answer why over 1,000 were killed (unprotected) by Boko Haram that he told Nigerians that he has defeated.
e) Buhari is the only person that will answer the question on the $1billion he claimed spent on arms and the Army chiefs said that they received nothing.
f) Buhari owes Nigerians explanation why has to pay about $500million for Warplanes that will be supplied in 2022 for a war that is speedily ravaging Nigerians now?
g) The question on the N9.4Trillion Missing in NNPC and catalogue of Looting by Buhari's family, friends, Party members are best explained by Buhari the Oil Minister and President is for Buhari to answer.
h) Buhari should have explained to Nigerians why he failed in all his 2015 three cardinal campaign points in 2015 of Economy, Terror War and Corruption Fight and only succeeded in bringing Poverty in the land.
This is why I said that Atiku was Right leaving the campaign Venue when Buhari fails to show up, as he can't Debate himself. BUHARI is a DISASTER.
Obasanjo great grandson, always writing useless jargons

1 Like

Re: Many Injured As Buhari Campaigns In Borno by eneyoduke(m): 6:06pm On Jan 21, 2019
The worst is yet to come shocked
Re: Many Injured As Buhari Campaigns In Borno by menuBar(m): 6:08pm On Jan 21, 2019
Borno state has one of the largest uneducated population in Nigeria that is evident in how insurgency thrived so much till date.Most of them dont even know what happens in government but the educated once who do know about this government wont even waste their time visiting that venue.When you ask most of those uneducated majority why they want to vote APC,their answers will just not have any meaning to the enlightened mind.These Northern leaders know this and use the uneducated majority to their advantage.What a pity that my people suffer for their ignorance.how i wish they knew...
mknigeriagreat:
They will be fine. They all trooped out to show their loyalty and love to/for the president and that speaks volume. I pray for speedy recovery for you all the real and true voters not the E-warriors and internet chest beaters that are not even old enough to vote not to talk of having PVCs but they have all the ideas and permutations. The wave is great. 16th of Feb, una go learn how it is done. At the sound of sai baba or bubu, there is massive voting.

2 Likes

Re: Many Injured As Buhari Campaigns In Borno by makemillions: 6:12pm On Jan 21, 2019
Tufunky:
This man represents hope for the future of this great nation. I don't think people love him as a result of his performance. I think people love him cos of his sincere efforts to restore the foundation and vision of the founders of this great nation. People who love him are willing to endure today's pain so that their children can reap the benefits of a corruption free Nigeria they were never opportune to have.
wake up
Re: Many Injured As Buhari Campaigns In Borno by SaiAtikuTill203: 6:15pm On Jan 21, 2019
bcashy:

Oga why do u keep deceiving yourself na? Is it ur miserable 5% u wan take win Chaiiiii........I pity u in advance grin grin
Buhari is the new Father Christmas in town!
First, he gave Guinea Bissau $500,000 last week, and he has now approved a grant of 1 billion dollar for Sudan to enable them fight famine.
This is a country that can't pay 30k naira minimum wage. A country that has been designated as the poverty capital of the world fighting poverty in another land.
A country that has been borrowing and even trying to sell of its assets to finance a budget is giving to another country.
A country that doesn't suffer famine, but its citizens are very hungry.
This grant to a great extent revalidates the Jubrin saga!
BUHARILOOTER must be voted out at all cost!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Many Injured As Buhari Campaigns In Borno by bcashy: 6:23pm On Jan 21, 2019
SaiAtikuTill203:
Buhari is the new Father Christmas in town!
First, he gave Guinea Bissau $500,000 last week, and he has now approved a grant of 1 billion dollar for Sudan to enable them fight famine.
This is a country that can't pay 30k naira minimum wage. A country that has been designated as the poverty capital of the world fighting poverty in another land.
A country that has been borrowing and even trying to sell of its assets to finance a budget is giving to another country.
A country that doesn't suffer famine, but its citizens are very hungry.
This grant to a great extent revalidates the Jubrin saga!
BUHARILOOTER must be voted out at all cost!

With 5% lol!!!! If I were u by now...I will just go sit down somewhere cos non of this you are doing works against but rather its giving him much needed publicity. What you people no know pass the one wey u know and that's wat the man is using to be a step ahead!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Many Injured As Buhari Campaigns In Borno by nextstep(m): 6:29pm On Jan 21, 2019
In a reply to a previous thread... I just wanted to mention that:

... 1984 was the only time in my life I had to queue as a young boy for essential food supplies, because of Buhari's policies. So when things got hard in 2015, 2016, I wondered if we were going to reach that stage again.

Sure they met $1 to 22 naira in 1999, but expanded the economy from 160 Billion in 1999, to 1089 Billion USD in 2015, just over 15 years. Let me reiterate: under the same people being abused today, they increased the size of our economy nearly 7 fold in 15 years. Not doubled, 7x. They met no jobs, no mobile network, little internet, banking that did not reach most people, no democracy or free speech, thanks to Buhari and his classmates who interrupted civilian regimes.

I don't need anybody to tell me that 1999-2015 have been some of the best years of Nigeria in recent memory (I was not around during the boom years of 1970s). From 1999, things were happening, places were popping, opportunities were growing, startups were proliferating, and job numbers were growing. There was a growing sense of hope, pride, and self-actualization in Nigerians that had been hampered since 1983.

We were on the verge of becoming the #19 largest economy (from around #65in 1999), in just 15 years (I'm one of the editors on the wiki for Nigeria's economy). We had just stopped importing cement (and will soon stop importing petrol), thanks NOT to Buhari, but to hardworking Nigerians. Again, our GDP (PPP) rocketed from about 160 Billion in 1999 to 1089 Billion in 2015, where it has mostly stagnated since then. Imagine how much we must have grown in comparison to other countries in just 15 years. With that momentum being one of the top 10 economies in 15 years was within sight. However we've already fallen to #23 during Buhari's time and will likely fall to #30 or worse if we give him another 4 years.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Nigeria#Economic_history

So many positive things were happening, but we succumbed to the dogma of corruption, without realizing that an expanded, inclusive and diversified economy is the cure to corruption.

The ONE thing I can look and say Emefiele and Osinbajo (and NOT Buhari) have done is keep the exchange rate stable for the longest period I've ever experience.
Re: Many Injured As Buhari Campaigns In Borno by menuBar(m): 6:30pm On Jan 21, 2019
It is a known fact that the vast majority of Nigerians( those in the rural areas) do not care about debates and these are the main body of voters constituting more than 50% of the voting population.These set of voters who have been deliberately sidelined by the ruling class in terms of economic and political liberation do not understand the importance of watching a debate and that is if they even understand the language used in debating(English language).They are mostly uninformed about politics,their rights as citizens and mostly are convinced by their relious and ethnic inclination and bandwagon mentality.The ruling elites know this and use this weapon to defeat the unsuspecting rural majority.I weep for my Country.Wicked people everywhere...
Sirjamo:
Obasanjo great grandson, always writing useless jargons
Re: Many Injured As Buhari Campaigns In Borno by bluefilm: 6:30pm On Jan 21, 2019
Such a free over flowing flow of unadulterated love.

Sai Baba 2023 issa goal.

1 Like

Re: Many Injured As Buhari Campaigns In Borno by magzey: 6:39pm On Jan 21, 2019
Mean while even the Senate president Aide to USA in the opposition dey shout sai BABA grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Many Injured As Buhari Campaigns In Borno by mknigeriagreat: 6:44pm On Jan 21, 2019
menuBar:
Borno state has one of the largest uneducated population in Nigeria that is evident in how insurgency thrived so much till date.Most of them dont even know what happens in government but the educated once who do know about this government wont even waste their time visiting that venue.When you ask most of those uneducated majority why they want to vote APC,their answers will just not have any meaning to the enlightened mind.These Northern leaders know this and use the uneducated majority to their advantage.What a pity that my people suffer for their ignorance.how i wish they knew...

Know or not know the end result justifies everything. That said, the ones that really know in the urban regions, what have they done with their knowledge? Ordinary PVC they don't even have with their knowings and education. Like it or not, the so called illiterates decide who becomes the president. If you don't agree with that, OYO.
Re: Many Injured As Buhari Campaigns In Borno by OVIHINNO(m): 6:45pm On Jan 21, 2019
2019 Presidency is long settled. You can take that to the bank. PDP should start preparing for 2023. Sai BABA
Re: Many Injured As Buhari Campaigns In Borno by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 21, 2019
Stalwert:
[s][/s]
Re: Many Injured As Buhari Campaigns In Borno by ishowdotgmail(m): 6:49pm On Jan 21, 2019
But foolish Deji Adeyanju said people were not much at the presidential campaign today. Hates undecided
Re: Many Injured As Buhari Campaigns In Borno by Olawalesmarter(m): 6:58pm On Jan 21, 2019
Tell me How could an Educated and Employed man joined Crowd of Almajiri Illiterates when he got work to do, and after he had watched the Cluelessness of Buhari on TV to later go and wave at him or Sit in a crowdy and dangerous place where he Could be Crush by matching Alimajiri savages? Blind Love is Not Love, it is called Foolishness a love that is being build on Tribalism, illiteracy and Religion Sentiments.
Re: Many Injured As Buhari Campaigns In Borno by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jan 21, 2019
Stalwert:
[s][/s]
Re: Many Injured As Buhari Campaigns In Borno by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jan 21, 2019
Stalwert:
[s][/s]

i don't blame you either, just been lazy to face the truth.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu: Do Your Worst, God Will Do His Best – Mbaka Tells FG / Governo Soludo Visits Onitsha Main Market, Abolishes Touting And Illegal Revenue / Which States Will Peter Obi Win To Win The Presidential Election?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.