Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,300 members, 7,815,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Many Injured As Buhari Campaigns In Borno - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Many Injured As Buhari Campaigns In Borno (44132 Views)

Buhari Campaigns In Aba, Abia: Pictures From Enyimba Stadium / President Buhari Campaigns In Aba, Abia State (Live Updates) / Reactions As President Buhari Campaigns In Anambra (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Many Injured As Buhari Campaigns In Borno by jellington: 7:08pm On Jan 21, 2019
PDP and Atiku is the worst thing that ever happened in history.The most fraudulent election conducted under obasanjo/Atiku 2007.
Re: Many Injured As Buhari Campaigns In Borno by jrusky(m): 7:11pm On Jan 21, 2019
Just only injuries? That is not enough at all.
Re: Many Injured As Buhari Campaigns In Borno by SaiAtikuTill203: 7:12pm On Jan 21, 2019
bcashy:

With 5% lol!!!! If I were u by now...I will just go sit down somewhere cos non of this you are doing works against but rather its giving him much needed publicity. What you people no know pass the one wey u know and that's wat the man is using to be a step ahead!!!!
KEEP LICKING buharidementia's WRINCKLED,LIFELESS NUT-SACKS
Atiku our next President..
If you don't like it then you must visit the lagoon and do the needful as you won't even be the first to create history in that lake of River.Together we shall Atikulate to victory. Never shall the recessionist rule us again IJN
Re: Many Injured As Buhari Campaigns In Borno by smileyoo: 7:12pm On Jan 21, 2019
Tufunky:
This man represents hope for the future of this great nation. I don't think people love him as a result of his performance. I think people love him cos of his sincere efforts to restore the foundation and vision of the founders of this great nation. People who love him are willing to endure today's pain so that their children can reap the benefits of a corruption free Nigeria they were never opportune to have.
lolz. bros, don't allow these politicians to deceive you. even recent transparency international index confirmed that nigeria is now more corrupt than ever before. this govt's fight against corruption is not real, its a big deception.
Re: Many Injured As Buhari Campaigns In Borno by SaiAtikuTill203: 7:13pm On Jan 21, 2019
jellington:
PDP and Atiku is the worst thing that ever happened in history.The most fraudulent election conducted under obasanjo/Atiku 2007.
The only person that owes Nigerians explanations on;
a) Why the Biggest economy in African and 3rd fasted growing economy in the world (2014) crashed in just 10 months of his assuming office, is Buhari.
b) Buhari is the only person that will explain why 12,4Million Nigeria lost their jobs because of zero economic focus of his govt.
c) Buhari is the only person that will explain why over N1.2Trillion was invested in Agriculture and we can't find the food on our dining tables.
d) It is only Buhari, that will answer why over 1,000 were killed (unprotected) by Boko Haram that he told Nigerians that he has defeated.
e) Buhari is the only person that will answer the question on the $1billion he claimed spent on arms and the Army chiefs said that they received nothing.
f) Buhari owes Nigerians explanation why has to pay about $500million for Warplanes that will be supplied in 2022 for a war that is speedily ravaging Nigerians now?
g) The question on the N9.4Trillion Missing in NNPC and catalogue of Looting by Buhari's family, friends, Party members are best explained by Buhari the Oil Minister and President is for Buhari to answer.
h) Buhari should have explained to Nigerians why he failed in all his 2015 three cardinal campaign points in 2015 of Economy, Terror War and Corruption Fight and only succeeded in bringing Poverty in the land.
This is why I said that Atiku was Right leaving the campaign Venue when Buhari fails to show up, as he can't Debate himself. BUHARI is a DISASTER.
Re: Many Injured As Buhari Campaigns In Borno by Johilo(m): 7:26pm On Jan 21, 2019
Today, its ''many injured as buhari campaigns in borno'' but next time it will be ''many feared dead as buhari campaigns in borno.... A lifeless messiah

Re: Many Injured As Buhari Campaigns In Borno by bcashy: 7:34pm On Jan 21, 2019
SaiAtikuTill203:
KEEP LICKING buharidementia's WRINCKLED,LIFELESS NUT-SACKS
Atiku our next President..
If you don't like it then you must visit the lagoon and do the needful as you won't even be the first to create history in that lake of River.Together we shall Atikulate to victory. Never shall the recessionist rule us again IJN

U keep repeating this line!!!! U no get another one grin
We go see who go visit lagoon next month! By the way, na Nigeria election be this oooo.....are u people still of Nigeria? grin grin grin bunch of clueless jokers!!!!
Re: Many Injured As Buhari Campaigns In Borno by chigo245: 7:47pm On Jan 21, 2019
Many Injured because of 500 naira or 1k only APC and PDP will not kill us.
Re: Many Injured As Buhari Campaigns In Borno by ItsMeAboki(m): 7:56pm On Jan 21, 2019
When you are blessed you are blessed - haters can go and die.
Baba oyoyo; Nigeria sai Buhari!

Re: Many Injured As Buhari Campaigns In Borno by Nasman387(m): 8:12pm On Jan 21, 2019
No be today e start . APC and violence are like Akara and Bread
Re: Many Injured As Buhari Campaigns In Borno by mechanics(m): 9:03pm On Jan 21, 2019
madridguy:
Speedy recovery.
Amen.
Re: Many Injured As Buhari Campaigns In Borno by Musisco01(m): 9:45pm On Jan 21, 2019
elotajohn1:
President Buhari
Anywhere he goes Misfortunes

Next thing you will hear now is, "Nigerians display blood for Buhari"

I wonder the Presidential Candidate he handed over to today again.

Ndi Ara

This one is in civil pain, Abeg try take at least
Panadol you will be okay bikonu
Re: Many Injured As Buhari Campaigns In Borno by metulated007(m): 10:46pm On Jan 21, 2019
Haven't heard of anyone that is trekking for PMB this time around...have u?

1 Like

Re: Many Injured As Buhari Campaigns In Borno by silaswills01(m): 11:12pm On Jan 21, 2019
sadchaiiii!!
Re: Many Injured As Buhari Campaigns In Borno by Nobody: 1:06am On Jan 22, 2019
"... 1984 was the only time in my life I had to queue as a young boy for essential food supplies, because of Buhari's policies. So when things got hard in 2015, 2016, I wondered if we were going to reach that stage again."

Standing in a queue is nothing but common discipline and there is absolutely nothing humiliating in that. If the country had continued with that policy, Nigeria would have been a much better place to live today. Besides corruption; indiscipline, disorderliness and other social vices are the cankerworms eating and tearing down the fabrics of this country.
Re: Many Injured As Buhari Campaigns In Borno by chiedozie198100: 2:28am On Jan 22, 2019
Tufunky:
This man represents hope for the future of this great nation. I don't think people love him as a result of his performance. I think people love him cos of his sincere efforts to restore the foundation and vision of the founders of this great nation. People who love him are willing to endure today's pain so that their children can reap the benefits of a corruption free Nigeria they were never opportune to have.

u need to have ur brain examined by a psychiatrist.
Re: Many Injured As Buhari Campaigns In Borno by chiedozie198100: 2:31am On Jan 22, 2019
Xda59:

"... 1984 was the only time in my life I had to queue as a young boy for essential food supplies, because of Buhari's policies. So when things got hard in 2015, 2016, I wondered if we were going to reach that stage again."

Standing in a queue is nothing but common discipline and there is absolutely nothing humiliating in that. If the country had continued with that policy, Nigeria would have been a much better place to live today. Besides corruption; indiscipline, disorderliness and other social vices are the cankerworms eating and tearing down the fabrics of this country.

something that should be in abundance, but u queued for it. and with ur advancement in age from since then, u still have not seen the anomaly in that?
Re: Many Injured As Buhari Campaigns In Borno by tommenoh(m): 7:15am On Jan 22, 2019
Tent a crowd, no surprise. But the people that will accept to turn out for this action, are in dire straits, to say the least. I pray they get what they are portrayed for :continuation of the change.
Re: Many Injured As Buhari Campaigns In Borno by Nobody: 1:20am On Jan 26, 2019
chiedozie198100:

something that should be in abundance, but u queued for it. and with ur advancement in age from since then, u still have not seen the anomaly in that?

You were not asked to be in a queue because the food store was running out but for the purpose of discipline and orderliness.
Re: Many Injured As Buhari Campaigns In Borno by chiedozie198100: 1:18pm On Jan 26, 2019
Xda59:

You were not asked to be in a queue because the food store was running out but for the purpose of discipline and orderliness.

u r a bloody liar.
nobody queues in the market to buy essential commodities, unless it's very scarce. cos then u have probably only one selling outlet.
when it's in abundance, you have many options/sellers of the commodities. no need to queue up.
Re: Many Injured As Buhari Campaigns In Borno by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jan 26, 2019
chiedozie198100:

u r a bloody liar.
nobody queues in the market to buy essential commodities, unless it's very scarce. cos then u have probably only one selling outlet.
when it's in abundance, you have many options/sellers of the commodities. no need to queue up.

Godammit!! You mean you don't have to be in the queue to pay for your stuffs at the grocery store? Smh
Re: Many Injured As Buhari Campaigns In Borno by PromixTuhh(m): 10:52pm On Jan 26, 2019
Re: Many Injured As Buhari Campaigns In Borno by Nobody: 11:55am On Jan 28, 2019
chiedozie198100:

u r a bloody liar.

So which of these situations would you prefer when you want to pay for your stuffs.

1. A situation where everyone will be in a queue and wait for their turn.

2. A situation where everyone tries to pay for their stuffs at the same time (survival of the fittest) which eventually leads to chaos and disorderliness as people will devise different measures including intimidation just for them to get attended to first against the will of others who got there before them.
Re: Many Injured As Buhari Campaigns In Borno by chiedozie198100: 3:27pm On Jan 28, 2019
Xda59:

Godammit!! You mean you don't have to be in the queue to pay for your stuffs at the grocery store? Smh

picking up items, u dont stay on a queue to do that.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"We Won't Allow Any Protest In Lagos", Police Warn Residents / Which States Will Peter Obi Win To Win The Presidential Election? / Fayose: "I Am A Big Boy Like Orji Kalu, Tinubu"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.